Speak softly and own a big, mean Doberman. -- Dave Millman

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!

SubjectAuthor
* OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!KlausSchadenfreude
+- Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!KWills
`* Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!Jerry Sauk
 `* Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!KlausSchadenfreude
  `* Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!Jerry Sauk
   `* Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!KlausSchadenfreude
    `* Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!Jerry Sauk
     +* Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!KlausSchadenfreude
     |+* Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!KWills
     ||`* Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!KlausSchadenfreude
     || `- Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!KWills
     |`* Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!Jerry Sauk
     | +- Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!KWills
     | `- Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!KlausSchadenfreude
     `- Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!KWills

1
OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!

<l9c7dg10952anjpt9mqsfjap720e3ajgt0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8046&group=alt.food.fast-food#8046

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 15:10:42 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 23 Jun 2021 22:10 UTC

https://www.snopes.com/articles/351222/kfc-mashed-potatoes-tiktok/

Employee Shows How KFC Mashed Potatoes Are Made
Let us echo the commenter who wrote: "Like ya never ate box instant
mash potatoes cuss that's exactly what it is."

A TikTok video continued the trend of "revealing" how fast food items
are created in the kitchen. This time, it was all about KFC's mashed
potatoes.

The preparation process behind fast food might seem like a minor
subject, but these videos often take off like a rocket on TikTok,
racking up millions of views.

Was there ANYONE who thought someone at KFC was peeling fresh spuds,
cutting them, boiling them, and mashing them with milk and butter like
their mamma used to?

Millions of views?

Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!

<gqi8dgprndls66k9me0flgu8jnqmgv94qa@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8047&group=alt.food.fast-food#8047

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 02:10:05 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 24 Jun 2021 09:10 UTC

On Wed, 23 Jun 2021 15:10:42 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.snopes.com/articles/351222/kfc-mashed-potatoes-tiktok/
>
>Employee Shows How KFC Mashed Potatoes Are Made
>Let us echo the commenter who wrote: "Like ya never ate box instant
>mash potatoes cuss that's exactly what it is."
>
>A TikTok video continued the trend of "revealing" how fast food items
>are created in the kitchen. This time, it was all about KFC's mashed
>potatoes.
>
>The preparation process behind fast food might seem like a minor
>subject, but these videos often take off like a rocket on TikTok,
>racking up millions of views.
>

>Was there ANYONE who thought someone at KFC was peeling fresh spuds,
>cutting them, boiling them, and mashing them with milk and butter like
>their mamma used to?

I honestly never gave it much thought. I was certain they weren't
pealing and mashing potatoes in store. I just figured it was done in a
factory, and packaged. Then shipped to the stores in giant cans, or
plastic packages.
Using dehydrated potato flakes would be more economical. More
bags of flakes can be shipped on a truck than cans.

>Millions of views?

We live in a world where a video of a baby name Charlie biting
his brother got millions of views.

--
KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!

<QtadnTdV-eCyAnX9nZ2dnUU7-LdQAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8171&group=alt.food.fast-food#8171

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 03:22:33 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 08:22 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> https://www.snopes.com/articles/351222/kfc-mashed-potatoes-tiktok/
>
> Employee Shows How KFC Mashed Potatoes Are Made
> Let us echo the commenter who wrote: "Like ya never ate box instant
> mash potatoes cuss that's exactly what it is."
>
> A TikTok video continued the trend of "revealing" how fast food items
> are created in the kitchen. This time, it was all about KFC's mashed
> potatoes.
>
> The preparation process behind fast food might seem like a minor
> subject, but these videos often take off like a rocket on TikTok,
> racking up millions of views.
>

> Was there ANYONE who thought someone at KFC was peeling fresh spuds,
> cutting them, boiling them, and mashing them with milk and butter like
> their mamma used to?
>
> Millions of views?

So what the fuck is your point? Are you slamming KFC for not cooking fresh
potato's, or are you slamming the TikTok user's for thinking they did?

And before you answer, just remember that KFC has sold billion's of dollar's
of food so just keep your judgement to yourself.

Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!

<8q1jegpd3r6ufibvcttbfeb8c5pirlsj13@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8222&group=alt.food.fast-food#8222

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 04:42:44 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 11:42 UTC

On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 03:22:33 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.snopes.com/articles/351222/kfc-mashed-potatoes-tiktok/
>>
>> Employee Shows How KFC Mashed Potatoes Are Made
>> Let us echo the commenter who wrote: "Like ya never ate box instant
>> mash potatoes cuss that's exactly what it is."
>>
>> A TikTok video continued the trend of "revealing" how fast food items
>> are created in the kitchen. This time, it was all about KFC's mashed
>> potatoes.
>>
>> The preparation process behind fast food might seem like a minor
>> subject, but these videos often take off like a rocket on TikTok,
>> racking up millions of views.
>>

>> Was there ANYONE who thought someone at KFC was peeling fresh spuds,
>> cutting them, boiling them, and mashing them with milk and butter like
>> their mamma used to?
>>
>> Millions of views?
>>

>So what the fuck is your point? Are you slamming KFC for not cooking fresh
>potato's, or are you slamming the TikTok user's for thinking they did?

The point was pretty obvious. You'd have to be a complete retard NOT
to get the point.

Are you a complete retard, Jenny?

>And before you answer, just remember that KFC has sold billion's of dollar's
>of food so just keep your judgement to yourself.

What does one have to do with the other? Are you claiming I don't have
the right of free speech here, Jenny?

Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!

<T-SdnTo0GK8-mWT9nZ2dnUU7-f1QAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8342&group=alt.food.fast-food#8342

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 00:39:26 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 22 Jul 2021 05:39 UTC

> On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 03:22:33 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> https://www.snopes.com/articles/351222/kfc-mashed-potatoes-tiktok/
>>>
>>> Employee Shows How KFC Mashed Potatoes Are Made
>>> Let us echo the commenter who wrote: "Like ya never ate box instant
>>> mash potatoes cuss that's exactly what it is."
>>>
>>> A TikTok video continued the trend of "revealing" how fast food items
>>> are created in the kitchen. This time, it was all about KFC's mashed
>>> potatoes.
>>>
>>> The preparation process behind fast food might seem like a minor
>>> subject, but these videos often take off like a rocket on TikTok,
>>> racking up millions of views.
>>>

>>> Was there ANYONE who thought someone at KFC was peeling fresh spuds,
>>> cutting them, boiling them, and mashing them with milk and butter like
>>> their mamma used to?
>>>
>>> Millions of views?
>>>

>>So what the fuck is your point? Are you slamming KFC for not cooking
>>fresh
>>potato's, or are you slamming the TikTok user's for thinking they did?
>
> The point was pretty obvious. You'd have to be a complete retard NOT
> to get the point.
>
> Are you a complete retard, Jenny?
>
>>And before you answer, just remember that KFC has sold billion's of
>>dollar's
>>of food so just keep your judgement to yourself.
>
> What does one have to do with the other? Are you claiming I don't have
> the right of free speech here, Jenny?

Of courser you have the right of free speach, but unfortunetly you also
have the right to make a complete IDIOT of yourself, which is why I was
advising you NOT to judge a multi-billion dollar company's practice's.

Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!

<67gifg1j1np3215idcqrvcrjc9vtf3ccqm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8365&group=alt.food.fast-food#8365

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 02:57:42 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 22 Jul 2021 09:57 UTC

On Thu, 22 Jul 2021 00:39:26 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 03:22:33 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>So what the fuck is your point? Are you slamming KFC for not cooking
>>>fresh
>>>potato's, or are you slamming the TikTok user's for thinking they did?
>>
>> The point was pretty obvious. You'd have to be a complete retard NOT
>> to get the point.
>>
>> Are you a complete retard, Jenny?
>>
>>>And before you answer, just remember that KFC has sold billion's of
>>>dollar's
>>>of food so just keep your judgement to yourself.
>>
>> What does one have to do with the other? Are you claiming I don't have
>> the right of free speech here, Jenny?
>
>Of courser you have the right of free speach, but unfortunetly you also
>have the right to make a complete IDIOT of yourself,

A right you enjoy every day

> which is why I was
>advising you NOT to judge a multi-billion dollar company's practice's.

That's what this newsgroup is HERE for, you ignorant dolt.

Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!

<hqydnWFb5--eHYz8nZ2dnUU7-YPNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8545&group=alt.food.fast-food#8545

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 14:14:14 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 19:14 UTC

> On Thu, 22 Jul 2021 00:39:26 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> The point was pretty obvious. You'd have to be a complete retard NOT
>>> to get the point.
>>>
>>> Are you a complete retard, Jenny?

>>> What does one have to do with the other? Are you claiming I don't have
>>> the right of free speech here, Jenny?
>>
>>Of courser you have the right of free speach, but unfortunetly you also
>>have the right to make a complete IDIOT of yourself,
>
> A right you enjoy every day
>
>> which is why I was
>>advising you NOT to judge a multi-billion dollar company's practice's.
>
> That's what this newsgroup is HERE for, you ignorant dolt.

WRONG. This newsgroup is not about judging the fast-food industry, it is
about CELEBRATING it. Which may at time's include being judgemental, that's
NOT the main purpose.

I have already explained many time's, as leader of this newsgroup, the
purpose is to share thought's and opinion's about the fast-food industry,
as well as news events, share special offers, and breaking news items about
anything but especially new item's, as well as product review's. All to
make the fast-food experience better for all.

Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!

<mnc3hg1bjp3p6tpdelfk2l42rj6i7dca0l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8552&group=alt.food.fast-food#8552

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 16:01:16 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 23:01 UTC

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 14:14:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 22 Jul 2021 00:39:26 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Of courser you have the right of free speach, but unfortunetly you also
>>>have the right to make a complete IDIOT of yourself,
>>
>> A right you enjoy every day
>>
>>> which is why I was
>>>advising you NOT to judge a multi-billion dollar company's practice's.
>>
>> That's what this newsgroup is HERE for, you ignorant dolt.
>
>WRONG. This newsgroup is not about judging the fast-food industry

>, it is
>about CELEBRATING it. Which may at time's include being judgemental, that's
>NOT the main purpose.

You haven't read the FAQ, have you?

Q. Why is this group here?
A. For the discussion of fast food

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

>I have already explained many time's, as leader of this newsgroup,

You are not the "leader" of any newsgroup.

You have never been the "leader" of any newsgroup.

>the
>purpose is to share thought's and opinion's about the fast-food industry,
>as well as news events, share special offers, and breaking news items about
>anything but especially new item's, as well as product review's. All to
>make the fast-food experience better for all.

It's for the discussion of fast food. Any aspect of fast food. Nobody
censors this newsgroup.

Obviously, judging a multi-billion dollar fast-food company's
practices is perfectly acceptable here.

Weird that you weren't aware of that.

Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!

<4ad4hg98fjkdd6ds4ojqh0is57krr511bk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8560&group=alt.food.fast-food#8560

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 01:14:17 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:14 UTC

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 14:14:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>>>Of courser you have the right of free speach, but unfortunetly you also
>>>have the right to make a complete IDIOT of yourself,
>>
>> A right you enjoy every day
>>
>>> which is why I was
>>>advising you NOT to judge a multi-billion dollar company's practice's.
>>
>> That's what this newsgroup is HERE for, you ignorant dolt.
>
>WRONG. This newsgroup is not about judging the fast-food industry, it is
>about CELEBRATING it. Which may at time's include being judgemental, that's
>NOT the main purpose.
>
>I have already explained many time's, as leader of this newsgroup,

You are not the leader. Klaus is.

>the
>purpose is to share thought's and opinion's about the fast-food industry,
>as well as news events, share special offers, and breaking news items about
>anything but especially new item's, as well as product review's. All to
>make the fast-food experience better for all.

You are welcome to your opinion, but since you are not the
leader, it's nothing but your opinion.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!

<rad4hg1k29p68209er1v37gijjluacipn5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8561&group=alt.food.fast-food#8561

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 01:14:29 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:14 UTC

On Mon, 09 Aug 2021 16:01:16 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>>WRONG. This newsgroup is not about judging the fast-food industry
>
>>, it is
>>about CELEBRATING it. Which may at time's include being judgemental, that's
>>NOT the main purpose.
>
>You haven't read the FAQ, have you?
>
>Q. Why is this group here?
>A. For the discussion of fast food
>
>http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
>
>>I have already explained many time's, as leader of this newsgroup,
>
>You are not the "leader" of any newsgroup.
>
>You have never been the "leader" of any newsgroup.
>

>>the
>>purpose is to share thought's and opinion's about the fast-food industry,
>>as well as news events, share special offers, and breaking news items about
>>anything but especially new item's, as well as product review's. All to
>>make the fast-food experience better for all.
>
>It's for the discussion of fast food. Any aspect of fast food. Nobody
>censors this newsgroup.
>

>Obviously, judging a multi-billion dollar fast-food company's
>practices is perfectly acceptable here.
>
>Weird that you weren't aware of that.

>Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

He was, and is, aware of this. Jenny has flat out lied.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!

<bucbhgdd8ljjhco211nj6qdb0gi6u2e5f3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8582&group=alt.food.fast-food#8582

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 16:56:09 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 23:56 UTC

On Tue, 10 Aug 2021 01:14:29 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Aug 2021 16:01:16 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>[...]
>
>>>WRONG. This newsgroup is not about judging the fast-food industry
>>
>>>, it is
>>>about CELEBRATING it. Which may at time's include being judgemental, that's
>>>NOT the main purpose.
>>
>>You haven't read the FAQ, have you?
>>
>>Q. Why is this group here?
>>A. For the discussion of fast food
>>
>>http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
>>
>>>I have already explained many time's, as leader of this newsgroup,
>>
>>You are not the "leader" of any newsgroup.
>>
>>You have never been the "leader" of any newsgroup.
>>

>>>the
>>>purpose is to share thought's and opinion's about the fast-food industry,
>>>as well as news events, share special offers, and breaking news items about
>>>anything but especially new item's, as well as product review's. All to
>>>make the fast-food experience better for all.
>>
>>It's for the discussion of fast food. Any aspect of fast food. Nobody
>>censors this newsgroup.
>>

>>Obviously, judging a multi-billion dollar fast-food company's
>>practices is perfectly acceptable here.
>>
>>Weird that you weren't aware of that.
>>

>>____________________________________________________
>>Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food
>
> He was, and is, aware of this. Jenny has flat out lied.

WOW!

He's admitting that he's NEVER known what this newsgroup is for.

Strange.

judge
verb
form an opinion or conclusion about.
"it is hard to judge whether such opposition is justified"

review
verb
examine or assess (something) formally
"I reviewed Der Wienerschnitzel's Double Cheese Chili Dog."
"I reviewed McDonald's practice of only handing out two napkins."

So, before you REVIEW something, you'd have to JUDGE it. I never EVER
thought I would have to publicly explain this.

But I am also aware that, despite my explanation, certain retarded
people will still "not get it."

Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!

<vcdchg5vals1ucsgerin4avuv1cadch6nq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8587&group=alt.food.fast-food#8587

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <l9c7dg10952anjpt9mqsfjap720e3ajgt0@4ax.com> <QtadnTdV-eCyAnX9nZ2dnUU7-LdQAAAA@supernews.com> <8q1jegpd3r6ufibvcttbfeb8c5pirlsj13@4ax.com> <T-SdnTo0GK8-mWT9nZ2dnUU7-f1QAAAA@supernews.com> <67gifg1j1np3215idcqrvcrjc9vtf3ccqm@4ax.com> <hqydnWFb5--eHYz8nZ2dnUU7-YPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <mnc3hg1bjp3p6tpdelfk2l42rj6i7dca0l@4ax.com> <rad4hg1k29p68209er1v37gijjluacipn5@4ax.com> <bucbhgdd8ljjhco211nj6qdb0gi6u2e5f3@4ax.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 02:05:12 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 09:05 UTC

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 16:56:09 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Aug 2021 01:14:29 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 09 Aug 2021 16:01:16 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>[...]
>>>
>>>You haven't read the FAQ, have you?
>>>
>>>Q. Why is this group here?
>>>A. For the discussion of fast food
>>>
>>>http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

>>>You are not the "leader" of any newsgroup.
>>>
>>>You have never been the "leader" of any newsgroup.

>>>It's for the discussion of fast food. Any aspect of fast food. Nobody
>>>censors this newsgroup.
>>>

>>>Obviously, judging a multi-billion dollar fast-food company's
>>>practices is perfectly acceptable here.
>>>
>>>Weird that you weren't aware of that.
>>>

>>>____________________________________________________
>>>Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food
>>
>> He was, and is, aware of this. Jenny has flat out lied.
>
>WOW!
>
>He's admitting that he's NEVER known what this newsgroup is for.
>
>Strange.
>
>judge
>verb
>form an opinion or conclusion about.
>"it is hard to judge whether such opposition is justified"
>
>review
>verb
>examine or assess (something) formally
>"I reviewed Der Wienerschnitzel's Double Cheese Chili Dog."
>"I reviewed McDonald's practice of only handing out two napkins."
>
>So, before you REVIEW something, you'd have to JUDGE it. I never EVER
>thought I would have to publicly explain this.
>
>But I am also aware that, despite my explanation, certain retarded
>people will still "not get it."

>Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

Jenny's PROFOUND learning disability is well documented on this
group.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!

<UY2dnQ3jHqB-HaT8nZ2dnUU7-NnNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8817&group=alt.food.fast-food#8817

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 22:11:52 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 03:11 UTC

> Obviously, judging a multi-billion dollar fast-food company's
> practices is perfectly acceptable here.

Only if you yourself personally own and operate a multi-billion dollor
restourant.

Oh and I couldn't help but notice that you snipped out your original
judgment... Obviously you realized what a mistake it was.

Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!

<shijjglnpohaqp6srg38ot2ilvmshnua1p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8833&group=alt.food.fast-food#8833

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 01:48:11 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 08:48 UTC

On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 22:11:52 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Obviously, judging a multi-billion dollar fast-food company's
>> practices is perfectly acceptable here.
>
>Only if you yourself personally own and operate a multi-billion dollor
>restourant.

Do cease the constant lying.

>Oh and I couldn't help but notice that you snipped out your original
>judgment... Obviously you realized what a mistake it was.

How was it a mistake? Present valid, credible, verifiable cites.
If you're simply exposing your pathological lying, as you will PROVE
you are, no such cites will be presented. None will exist to present.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: OMG! OMG! KFC Doesn't Make Fresh Mashed Potatoes! OMG! OMG!

<kkpjjgld3fbpfhlnmkadj08db5el2ik879@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8842&group=alt.food.fast-food#8842

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 03:49:25 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 10:49 UTC

On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 22:11:52 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Obviously, judging a multi-billion dollar fast-food company's
>> practices is perfectly acceptable here.
>>

>Only if you yourself personally own and operate a multi-billion dollor
>restourant.

It's the purpose of this newsgroup, Jenny.