He who spends a storm beneath a tree, takes life with a grain of TNT.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis Show

SubjectAuthor
* This is so sad: The Klous and Willis ShowSqwertz
+- Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis ShowKlausSchadenfreude
`* Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis ShowKWills
 +* Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis ShowKlausSchadenfreude
 |`* Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis ShowKWills
 | `* Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis ShowKlausSchadenfreude
 |  `- Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis ShowKWills
 `* Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis ShowSqwertz
  +- Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis ShowKWills
  `* Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis ShowJerry Sauk
   `- Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis ShowKWills

1
This is so sad: The Klous and Willis Show

<qkelkzyrwdfy.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8592&group=alt.food.fast-food#8592

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Subject: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis Show
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 17:42:57 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 22:42 UTC

Two cannot make a circle jerk;. You're just two homosexuals beating
each other off in public. How sweet <gack>.

Since you're constantly trying to summon Jerry, one can only
logically assume that's when you both orgasm.

-sw

Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis Show

<8ltdhgpt902bfhfs6uh20fa849ctju9jma@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8593&group=alt.food.fast-food#8593

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis Show
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 15:48:42 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 22:48 UTC

On Fri, 13 Aug 2021 17:42:57 -0500, Sqwertz <sqwertzme@gmail.invalid>
wrote:

>Two cannot make a circle jerk

I know you want to join in, but a dick would be required. Sorry!

Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis Show

<9r5fhgdlcgtsajrliah7umt8bbm7sfnrnp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8597&group=alt.food.fast-food#8597

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 03:14:29 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 14 Aug 2021 10:14 UTC

wrote:

>Two cannot make a circle jerk;. You're just two homosexuals beating
>each other off in public. How sweet <gack>.

You have the oddest sexual fantasies.

>Since you're constantly trying to summon Jerry, one can only
>logically assume that's when you both orgasm.

If the show you claim is so sad, why, exactly, are you COMPELLED
to follow it so closely? Why do you keep coming back to the group,
after you said you were leaving, to watch?
Is your life so devoid of meaning that you MUST follow what Klaus
and I post? No need to answer. We all KNOW the answer is a resounding
YES!

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis Show

<rf6fhgdafgn348kpd9eg9kin4rkml2fp83@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8598&group=alt.food.fast-food#8598

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 03:27:06 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 14 Aug 2021 10:27 UTC

On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 03:14:29 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Aug 2021 17:42:57 -0500, Sqwertz <sqwertzme@gmail.invalid>
>wrote:
>
>>Two cannot make a circle jerk;. You're just two homosexuals beating
>>each other off in public. How sweet <gack>.
>>

> You have the oddest sexual fantasies.
>
>>Since you're constantly trying to summon Jerry, one can only
>>logically assume that's when you both orgasm.
>
> If the show you claim is so sad, why, exactly, are you COMPELLED
>to follow it so closely? Why do you keep coming back to the group,
>after you said you were leaving, to watch?
> Is your life so devoid of meaning that you MUST follow what Klaus
>and I post? No need to answer. We all KNOW the answer is a resounding
>YES!

Poor little fella. I think he wants to feel useful and needed. Maybe
we could find something for him to do? Clean the toilets in the
a.f.f-f lavatory?

Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis Show

<q1shhg9n6o5fn4mcn73kqejm8nl689b9pr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8601&group=alt.food.fast-food#8601

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 03:45:25 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 15 Aug 2021 10:45 UTC

On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 03:27:06 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 03:14:29 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 13 Aug 2021 17:42:57 -0500, Sqwertz <sqwertzme@gmail.invalid>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Two cannot make a circle jerk;. You're just two homosexuals beating
>>>each other off in public. How sweet <gack>.
>>
>> You have the oddest sexual fantasies.
>>
>>>Since you're constantly trying to summon Jerry, one can only
>>>logically assume that's when you both orgasm.
>>
>> If the show you claim is so sad, why, exactly, are you COMPELLED
>>to follow it so closely? Why do you keep coming back to the group,
>>after you said you were leaving, to watch?
>> Is your life so devoid of meaning that you MUST follow what Klaus
>>and I post? No need to answer. We all KNOW the answer is a resounding
>>YES!
>
>Poor little fella. I think he wants to feel useful and needed. Maybe
>we could find something for him to do? Clean the toilets in the
>a.f.f-f lavatory?

Based on how much Steve LOVES to be humiliated, I'm sure he would
enjoy every minute of it.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis Show

<1o1act7v7hy8o.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8732&group=alt.food.fast-food#8732

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.usenet-kooks
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 15:14:20 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Mon, 30 Aug 2021 20:14 UTC

On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 03:14:29 -0700, KWills wrote:

> If the show you claim is so sad, why, exactly, are you COMPELLED
> to follow it so closely? Why do you keep coming back to the group,
> after you said you were leaving, to watch?

There's that "KER-thump ... KER-thump .... KER-thump" of a Pinto
with a flat tire going 5MPH. Don't you even get tired of reading
yourself after all these years? Your Usenet insult generator hasn't
been patched or updated since 1998.

I was just getting ready to <yawn> when I read this:

> Is your life so devoid of meaning that you MUST follow what Klaus
> and I post?

<and the crowd ROARS with laughter>.

Even Klous probably winced at that one, regretting that he picked
the wrong team 12 years ago. Even she has to admit that was a nice
change of pace from your usual blase blatherings.

<reading ahead...>

Then again, maybe not. She's also stuck in autopilot mode and it
flew over her head unnoticed.

Keep it up Girly-Men - You know I'll be back occasionally (I never
said I was leaving). In the meantime I've got Jerry holding down
the f-f-fort. Here's some scooby snacks for you.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/wdzTBNZ

-sw

Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis Show

<kkmqigth60ncb0hf8ul6ql7fn99f37m1mh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8734&group=alt.food.fast-food#8734

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 15:24:54 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 30 Aug 2021 22:24 UTC

On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 03:45:25 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 03:27:06 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 03:14:29 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You have the oddest sexual fantasies.

>>> If the show you claim is so sad, why, exactly, are you COMPELLED
>>>to follow it so closely? Why do you keep coming back to the group,
>>>after you said you were leaving, to watch?
>>> Is your life so devoid of meaning that you MUST follow what Klaus
>>>and I post? No need to answer. We all KNOW the answer is a resounding
>>>YES!
>>
>>Poor little fella. I think he wants to feel useful and needed. Maybe
>>we could find something for him to do? Clean the toilets in the
>>a.f.f-f lavatory?
>
> Based on how much Steve LOVES to be humiliated, I'm sure he would
>enjoy every minute of it.

Sounds like poor Sqwertz is upset he's not Jenny's love interest any
more.

LOL

Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis Show

<85rrigta8249qr9lsdj4krobqf9eiof8mf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8736&group=alt.food.fast-food#8736

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 01:48:20 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 08:48 UTC

On Mon, 30 Aug 2021 15:14:20 -0500, Sqwertz <sqwertzme@gmail.invalid>
wrote:

>On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 03:14:29 -0700, KWills wrote:
>
>> If the show you claim is so sad, why, exactly, are you COMPELLED
>> to follow it so closely? Why do you keep coming back to the group,
>> after you said you were leaving, to watch?
>
>There's that "KER-thump ... KER-thump .... KER-thump" of a Pinto
>with a flat tire going 5MPH. Don't you even get tired of reading
>yourself after all these years? Your Usenet insult generator hasn't
>been patched or updated since 1998.

Your avoidance fails to answer the question, kook.

>I was just getting ready to <yawn> when I read this:
>
>> Is your life so devoid of meaning that you MUST follow what Klaus
>> and I post?
>
><and the crowd ROARS with laughter>.
>
>Even Klous probably winced at that one, regretting that he picked
>the wrong team 12 years ago. Even she has to admit that was a nice
>change of pace from your usual blase blatherings.

How low is your self esteem that you see my "spanking" you as
blase blathering?

><reading ahead...>
>
>Then again, maybe not. She's also stuck in autopilot mode and it
>flew over her head unnoticed.
>
>Keep it up Girly-Men - You know I'll be back occasionally (I never
>said I was leaving). In the meantime I've got Jerry holding down
>the f-f-fort. Here's some scooby snacks for you.
>
>https://postimg.cc/gallery/wdzTBNZ

While your defensive reply was to be expected, since you've been
emasculated, again, you didn't address the TRUTH seen within my post.
Will you do so now, or do you need to run away for a week or two to
come up with something you hope will be a witty retort?

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis Show

<49rrigdhh699td8amhnl5uug2isdujnglp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8740&group=alt.food.fast-food#8740

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 01:50:01 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 08:50 UTC

On Mon, 30 Aug 2021 15:24:54 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 03:45:25 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 03:27:06 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Poor little fella. I think he wants to feel useful and needed. Maybe
>>>we could find something for him to do? Clean the toilets in the
>>>a.f.f-f lavatory?
>>
>> Based on how much Steve LOVES to be humiliated, I'm sure he would
>>enjoy every minute of it.
>
>Sounds like poor Sqwertz is upset he's not Jenny's love interest any
>more.
>
>LOL

You laugh, but it does make a great deal of sense.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis Show

<ScqdnbSJ7e4rcNb8nZ2dnUU7-anNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8932&group=alt.food.fast-food#8932

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.usenet-kooks
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 21:07:17 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 02:07 UTC

"Sqwertz" <sqwertzme@gmail.invalid> wrote in message

> Keep it up Girly-Men - You know I'll be back occasionally (I never
> said I was leaving). In the meantime I've got Jerry holding down
> the f-f-fort. Here's some scooby snacks for you.

> -sw

You need to post a reason why your no longer a regular here. Until you do,
it will be determined that Klous was the reason. Basically all he does is
copy your 5 least-shittiest trolling idea's, and repeats them a hundred
time's more frequently then you did.

Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis Show

<kmfokgttgl3dfrq81cc78f0lv69ikj7u12@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8940&group=alt.food.fast-food#8940

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.usenet-kooks
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 01:46:26 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 08:46 UTC

On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 21:07:17 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Sqwertz" <sqwertzme@gmail.invalid> wrote in message
>

>> Keep it up Girly-Men - You know I'll be back occasionally (I never
>> said I was leaving). In the meantime I've got Jerry holding down
>> the f-f-fort. Here's some scooby snacks for you.
>

>> -sw
>
>You need to post a reason why your no longer a regular here.

His pathetic NEED for negative attention was exposed,
embarrassing him.

>Until you do,
>it will be determined that Klous was the reason.

In part.

>Basically all he does is
>copy your 5 least-shittiest trolling idea's, and repeats them a hundred
>time's more frequently then you did.

What is it with you and the CONSTANT lying? I really want to
know. But you're too much of a cowardly troll to answer.

--
Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: This is so sad: The Klous and Willis Show