"Oh what wouldn't I give to be spat at in the face..." -- a prisoner in "Life of Brian"

interests / soc.culture.china / Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resist Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".

SubjectAuthor
* Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resistltlee1
+* Re: Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resistbmoore
|`* Re: Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resistltlee1
| `- Re: Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resistbmoore
+- Re: Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resistborie
+- Re: Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resistltlee1
`* Re: Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resistltlee1
 `* Re: Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resistborie
  `- Re: Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resistltlee1

1
Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resist Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".

<6acc39da-6206-4356-8eb3-6bfe9e78c7a8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8953&group=soc.culture.china#8953

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 12:40:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resist
Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 19:40 UTC

https://tass.com/politics/1436579
"VOSTOCHNY COSMODROME, April 12. /TASS/. Russian President Vladimir Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resist Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".

"A great deal is being said about the United States’ intention to fight against Russia ‘to the last Ukrainian’ - they say it there and they say it here. This is so in reality," Putin told a news conference following talks with his Belarusian counterpart Alexander Lukashenko at the Vostochny cosmodrome in the Amur Region.

The Russian leader said that "the world today is more complex than it was during the Cold War."

"In this complex world one country will fail to retain its total domination," Putin said. "Today we are witnesses to the collapse of the unipolar world system that took shape following the demise of the Soviet Union."

Re: Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resist Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".

<b1273b0e-81ac-4a61-a995-e9a44723ff74n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8954&group=soc.culture.china#8954

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 19:21:42 -0700 (PDT)
Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 02:21 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 12:40:31 PM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> https://tass.com/politics/1436579
> "VOSTOCHNY COSMODROME, April 12. /TASS/. Russian President Vladimir Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resist Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".
>
> "A great deal is being said about the United States’ intention to fight against Russia ‘to the last Ukrainian’ - they say it there and they say it here. This is so in reality," Putin told a news conference following talks with his Belarusian counterpart Alexander Lukashenko at the Vostochny cosmodrome in the Amur Region.
>
> The Russian leader said that "the world today is more complex than it was during the Cold War."
>
> "In this complex world one country will fail to retain its total domination," Putin said. "Today we are witnesses to the collapse of the unipolar world system that took shape following the demise of the Soviet Union."

So disingenuous. Putin is determined to destroy Ukraine to the last Ukrainian.

Re: Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resist Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".

<15af4eeb-43af-4e3e-aa6d-9923921d0f7dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8963&group=soc.culture.china#8963

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 20:23:13 -0700 (PDT)
Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".
From: zifon...@gmail.com (borie)
 by: borie - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 03:23 UTC

On Wednesday, April 13, 2022 at 3:40:31 AM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
> https://tass.com/politics/1436579
> "VOSTOCHNY COSMODROME, April 12. /TASS/. Russian President Vladimir Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resist Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".
>
> "A great deal is being said about the United States’ intention to fight against Russia ‘to the last Ukrainian’ - they say it there and they say it here. This is so in reality," Putin told a news conference following talks with his Belarusian counterpart Alexander Lukashenko at the Vostochny cosmodrome in the Amur Region.
>
> The Russian leader said that "the world today is more complex than it was during the Cold War."
>
> "In this complex world one country will fail to retain its total domination," Putin said. "Today we are witnesses to the collapse of the unipolar world system that took shape following the demise of the Soviet Union."

US continues to fuel the weapon war for Ukraine is evidence of US trying to use Ukraine to destroy Russia as a world power. US is scared to fight directly with Russia as US worried of their nuclear missiles striking and finish US continent . US is worried that they ended up seeking a nuclear war with Russia, instead. So now is the best time for US to trick their abiding Zelensky of Ukraine into paying for their billions of dollars of heavy weapons supplied to them in order to prolong their own Ukraine war with Russia. The US will use Zelensky to tell their people and the media about how they had fought and how their casualties were there for all to see. The CIA trained-actors in US and Ukraine are putting mockups scripted to show the media how they were hit and killed and so on. Those political actors hired media's TV cameramen, scriptwriters, and other crews to stage a good show on the site of war ravaged towns and buildings so that the future will be there for all to see.

Re: Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resist Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".

<c40e2060-f9af-4db0-a206-9cbdccb01a55n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8977&group=soc.culture.china#8977

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 12:58:38 -0700 (PDT)
Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 19:58 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 10:21:43 PM UTC-4, bmoore wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 12:40:31 PM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> > https://tass.com/politics/1436579
> > "VOSTOCHNY COSMODROME, April 12. /TASS/. Russian President Vladimir Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resist Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".
> >
> > "A great deal is being said about the United States’ intention to fight against Russia ‘to the last Ukrainian’ - they say it there and they say it here. This is so in reality," Putin told a news conference following talks with his Belarusian counterpart Alexander Lukashenko at the Vostochny cosmodrome in the Amur Region.
> >
> > The Russian leader said that "the world today is more complex than it was during the Cold War."
> >
> > "In this complex world one country will fail to retain its total domination," Putin said. "Today we are witnesses to the collapse of the unipolar world system that took shape following the demise of the Soviet Union."
> So disingenuous. Putin is determined to destroy Ukraine to the last Ukrainian.

Macron sees Russians and Ukrainians as brotherly peoples.
To be sure, brothers have conflicts among themselves.
Question: Are Americans also Ukrainians' brothers?

Let us try King Solomon's test. What if Ukraine is becoming a failed state like Afghanistan?
Which country would suffer more? The US or Russia?
The US could simply walk out. Russia, however, would be stucked with Ukraine as its neighbor.

Re: Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resist Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".

<a7dbdcc4-74d1-43b8-868f-3954f10277e5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8978&group=soc.culture.china#8978

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 13:06:12 -0700 (PDT)
Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 20:06 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 3:40:31 PM UTC-4, ltlee1 wrote:
> https://tass.com/politics/1436579
> "VOSTOCHNY COSMODROME, April 12. /TASS/. Russian President Vladimir Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resist Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".
>
> "A great deal is being said about the United States’ intention to fight against Russia ‘to the last Ukrainian’ - they say it there and they say it here. This is so in reality," Putin told a news conference following talks with his Belarusian counterpart Alexander Lukashenko at the Vostochny cosmodrome in the Amur Region.
>
> The Russian leader said that "the world today is more complex than it was during the Cold War."
>
> "In this complex world one country will fail to retain its total domination," Putin said. "Today we are witnesses to the collapse of the unipolar world system that took shape following the demise of the Soviet Union."

A bipolar as well as an unipolar world system is inherently not stable. For long term prosperity, a complex world in which different players can freely interact is far more superior.

Re: Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resist Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".

<8e2fa5f5-ac79-4321-8606-8d33d066faban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8981&group=soc.culture.china#8981

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 16:14:13 -0700 (PDT)
Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 23:14 UTC

On Thursday, April 14, 2022 at 12:58:39 PM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 10:21:43 PM UTC-4, bmoore wrote:
> > On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 12:40:31 PM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> > > https://tass.com/politics/1436579
> > > "VOSTOCHNY COSMODROME, April 12. /TASS/. Russian President Vladimir Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resist Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".
> > >
> > > "A great deal is being said about the United States’ intention to fight against Russia ‘to the last Ukrainian’ - they say it there and they say it here. This is so in reality," Putin told a news conference following talks with his Belarusian counterpart Alexander Lukashenko at the Vostochny cosmodrome in the Amur Region.
> > >
> > > The Russian leader said that "the world today is more complex than it was during the Cold War."
> > >
> > > "In this complex world one country will fail to retain its total domination," Putin said. "Today we are witnesses to the collapse of the unipolar world system that took shape following the demise of the Soviet Union."
> > So disingenuous. Putin is determined to destroy Ukraine to the last Ukrainian.
> Macron sees Russians and Ukrainians as brotherly peoples.
> To be sure, brothers have conflicts among themselves.

The Ukrainian brother wants nothing to do with the Russian brother. The Russian brother is responding with murder and rape.

> Question: Are Americans also Ukrainians' brothers?
>
> Let us try King Solomon's test. What if Ukraine is becoming a failed state like Afghanistan?
> Which country would suffer more? The US or Russia?
> The US could simply walk out. Russia, however, would be stucked with Ukraine as its neighbor.

Really weird response, Mr. Lee. Ukraine is not a failed state. Russia is raping and bombing Ukraine though, so that might do it.

And you will blame the US, of course. You're not fooling anyone.

Re: Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resist Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".

<d4d5b9f2-2def-477f-ac96-8db3c60a58b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9077&group=soc.culture.china#9077

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 06:57:16 -0700 (PDT)
Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:57 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 3:40:31 PM UTC-4, ltlee1 wrote:
> https://tass.com/politics/1436579
> "VOSTOCHNY COSMODROME, April 12. /TASS/. Russian President Vladimir Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resist Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".
>
> "A great deal is being said about the United States’ intention to fight against Russia ‘to the last Ukrainian’ - they say it there and they say it here. This is so in reality," Putin told a news conference following talks with his Belarusian counterpart Alexander Lukashenko at the Vostochny cosmodrome in the Amur Region.
>
> The Russian leader said that "the world today is more complex than it was during the Cold War."
>
> "In this complex world one country will fail to retain its total domination," Putin said. "Today we are witnesses to the collapse of the unipolar world system that took shape following the demise of the Soviet Union."

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/washington-will-fight-russia-to-the-last-ukrainian/

"Russia’s war against Ukraine rages on. The U.S. and Europe continue to support Kiev. But not, it seems, to make peace. Rather, the allies are prepared to back the Zelensky government as long as it fights Moscow to the last Ukrainian—which has always been the West’s approach to Kiev.

Ukraine has become a cause célèbre in the West. People who normally pay little attention to international affairs have gone all-in for Ukrainians. Indeed, frenzied backers have borrowed the practice of self-criticism from China’s Cultural Revolution and demanded that Russian athletes, singers, conductors, and others make public confessions, abasing themselves and denouncing Putin, or lose their jobs.

Allied governments have offered abundant weapons to Kiev and imposed excruciating sanctions on Moscow, all of which serves to keep Ukraine in the war. America and the Europeans have made clear that they do not intend to take part in combat. Equip Ukrainians to fight, sure. Help Ukrainians fight, forget it.

Most disturbing is the apparent failure of the allies to support what the Ukrainian people need most, peace. Writer Ted Snider observed that “Next to starting a war, the most reprehensible act would be keeping one going when more people will die with little hope the outcome will improve,” yet evidence suggests “the U.S. is inhibiting a diplomatic solution in Ukraine.”"

Why the allies fail to support what the Ukrainian people most, peace?

Re: Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resist Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".

<715033d2-0d42-4e7c-a191-0d41a04c9b13n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9082&group=soc.culture.china#9082

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 09:32:20 -0700 (PDT)
Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".
From: zifon...@gmail.com (borie)
 by: borie - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 16:32 UTC

On Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 9:57:17 PM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 3:40:31 PM UTC-4, ltlee1 wrote:
> > https://tass.com/politics/1436579
> > "VOSTOCHNY COSMODROME, April 12. /TASS/. Russian President Vladimir Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resist Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".
> >
> > "A great deal is being said about the United States’ intention to fight against Russia ‘to the last Ukrainian’ - they say it there and they say it here. This is so in reality," Putin told a news conference following talks with his Belarusian counterpart Alexander Lukashenko at the Vostochny cosmodrome in the Amur Region.
> >
> > The Russian leader said that "the world today is more complex than it was during the Cold War."
> >
> > "In this complex world one country will fail to retain its total domination," Putin said. "Today we are witnesses to the collapse of the unipolar world system that took shape following the demise of the Soviet Union."
> https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/washington-will-fight-russia-to-the-last-ukrainian/
>
> "Russia’s war against Ukraine rages on. The U.S. and Europe continue to support Kiev. But not, it seems, to make peace. Rather, the allies are prepared to back the Zelensky government as long as it fights Moscow to the last Ukrainian—which has always been the West’s approach to Kiev.
>
> Ukraine has become a cause célèbre in the West. People who normally pay little attention to international affairs have gone all-in for Ukrainians. Indeed, frenzied backers have borrowed the practice of self-criticism from China’s Cultural Revolution and demanded that Russian athletes, singers, conductors, and others make public confessions, abasing themselves and denouncing Putin, or lose their jobs.
>
> Allied governments have offered abundant weapons to Kiev and imposed excruciating sanctions on Moscow, all of which serves to keep Ukraine in the war. America and the Europeans have made clear that they do not intend to take part in combat. Equip Ukrainians to fight, sure. Help Ukrainians fight, forget it.
>
> Most disturbing is the apparent failure of the allies to support what the Ukrainian people need most, peace. Writer Ted Snider observed that “Next to starting a war, the most reprehensible act would be keeping one going when more people will die with little hope the outcome will improve,” yet evidence suggests “the U.S. is inhibiting a diplomatic solution in Ukraine.”"
>

> Why the allies fail to support what the Ukrainian people most, peace?

Allies will not be bothered with what Ukraine people want from them. Rather, they know Ukraine is poor and not wealthy to repay the debts of their weapons and ammunitions air-flow delivered to them. They know Ukraine will have a long list of debts to repay them for the weapons delivered to them.

Re: Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resist Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".

<1183c0fc-f56b-4fd9-b1ce-d30da2903e3fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9092&group=soc.culture.china#9092

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 04:19:30 -0700 (PDT)
Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 11:19 UTC

On Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 12:32:23 PM UTC-4, borie wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 9:57:17 PM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
> > On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 3:40:31 PM UTC-4, ltlee1 wrote:
> > > https://tass.com/politics/1436579
> > > "VOSTOCHNY COSMODROME, April 12. /TASS/. Russian President Vladimir Putin agrees with the opinion Washington is determined to resist Moscow "to the last Ukrainian".
> > >
> > > "A great deal is being said about the United States’ intention to fight against Russia ‘to the last Ukrainian’ - they say it there and they say it here. This is so in reality," Putin told a news conference following talks with his Belarusian counterpart Alexander Lukashenko at the Vostochny cosmodrome in the Amur Region.
> > >
> > > The Russian leader said that "the world today is more complex than it was during the Cold War."
> > >
> > > "In this complex world one country will fail to retain its total domination," Putin said. "Today we are witnesses to the collapse of the unipolar world system that took shape following the demise of the Soviet Union."
> > https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/washington-will-fight-russia-to-the-last-ukrainian/
> >
> > "Russia’s war against Ukraine rages on. The U.S. and Europe continue to support Kiev. But not, it seems, to make peace. Rather, the allies are prepared to back the Zelensky government as long as it fights Moscow to the last Ukrainian—which has always been the West’s approach to Kiev.
> >
> > Ukraine has become a cause célèbre in the West. People who normally pay little attention to international affairs have gone all-in for Ukrainians. Indeed, frenzied backers have borrowed the practice of self-criticism from China’s Cultural Revolution and demanded that Russian athletes, singers, conductors, and others make public confessions, abasing themselves and denouncing Putin, or lose their jobs.
> >
> > Allied governments have offered abundant weapons to Kiev and imposed excruciating sanctions on Moscow, all of which serves to keep Ukraine in the war. America and the Europeans have made clear that they do not intend to take part in combat. Equip Ukrainians to fight, sure. Help Ukrainians fight, forget it.
> >
> > Most disturbing is the apparent failure of the allies to support what the Ukrainian people need most, peace. Writer Ted Snider observed that “Next to starting a war, the most reprehensible act would be keeping one going when more people will die with little hope the outcome will improve,” yet evidence suggests “the U.S. is inhibiting a diplomatic solution in Ukraine.”"
> >

> > Why the allies fail to support what the Ukrainian people most, peace?
> Allies will not be bothered with what Ukraine people want from them. Rather, they know Ukraine is poor and not wealthy to repay the debts of their weapons and ammunitions air-flow delivered to them. They know Ukraine will have a long list of debts to repay them for the weapons delivered to them.

Immediately following the implosion of the former USSR, American as well as NATO leaders still
saw Russia, potentially, a formidable foe. Hence the various NATO promise not to expand. But then
the perception changed with time, Russia becomes another petronation like the Saudi. Corrupted
but albeit with nuclear weapon. It is naturally a threat and a target. EU shares NATO's fear against
Russia. Hence its reluctance to grant EU membership to nations bordering with Russia.

Russia certainly has legitimate reason to attack Ukraine from its point of view. But it did not really
explained it intention and the scope of its action well to the world. It plays into the fear of EU and
other European nations. Most want to defeat Russia more than saving Ukrainian lives.