Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 11:56:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mark Meadows Flipping on Donald Trump Is "Game Over" Legal Expert -
News Week
From: bruce1.9...@gmail.com (bruce bowser)
 by: bruce bowser - Sun, 11 Jun 2023 18:56 UTC

On June 7, 2023, 7:21:42 PM, Gerald wrote in talk.politics.guns:
> Mark Meadows Flipping on Donald Trump Is "Game Over" Legal Expert - News Week
>
> onald Trump would be in serious legal trouble if speculation that his
> former
chief of staff, Mark Meadows, is co-operating with Special Counsel Jack
> Smith's investigation turned out to be correct, a legal expert has said.
>
> Former Defense Department special counsel Ryan Goodman was reacting to a CNN
> report on how Meadows is continuing to work his influence in Washington D..C.,
> including by advising GOP lawmakers on the ongoing debt-ceiling negotiation.
>
> The report adds that Meadows is no longer in communication with the former
> president, even though he is considered a key figure in Smith's criminal
probe into Trump's attempt to overturn the 2020 election
> results.
>
> An unnamed source connected to Trump told CNN they are in the dark about
> whether Meadows is cooperating with the federal investigation, or if Meadows
> is a target of a criminal probe himself.
>
> "We've all heard the same rumors," one Trump adviser told CNN. "No one really
> knows what he's doing though."
>
> While sharing a CNN link on Twitter, Goodman tweeted: "If he's cooperating,
> it's game over."
>
> Meadows has long been thought of as a potential key witness in the federal
> probe looking into Trump's actions in and around January 6 and the former
> president's attempts to overturn the 2020 Election.

- https://www.newsweek.com/mark-meadows-trump-special-counsel-jan6-1802571

Re: Mark Meadows Flipping on Donald Trump Is "Game Over" Legal Expert - News Week

<221483a4-5ff3-4fc0-8a09-2141a9888216n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8969&group=rec.boats#8969

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 16:35:17 -0700 (PDT)
- News Week
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Sun, 11 Jun 2023 23:35 UTC

On Sunday, 11 June 2023 at 15:56:04 UTC-3, bruce bowser wrote:
> On June 7, 2023, 7:21:42 PM, Gerald wrote in talk.politics.guns:
> > Mark Meadows Flipping on Donald Trump Is "Game Over" Legal Expert - News Week
> >
> > onald Trump would be in serious legal trouble if speculation that his
> > former
> chief of staff, Mark Meadows, is co-operating with Special Counsel Jack
> > Smith's investigation turned out to be correct, a legal expert has said..
> >
> > Former Defense Department special counsel Ryan Goodman was reacting to a CNN
> > report on how Meadows is continuing to work his influence in Washington D.C.,
> > including by advising GOP lawmakers on the ongoing debt-ceiling negotiation.
> >
> > The report adds that Meadows is no longer in communication with the former
> > president, even though he is considered a key figure in Smith's criminal
> probe into Trump's attempt to overturn the 2020 election
> > results.
> >
> > An unnamed source connected to Trump told CNN they are in the dark about
> > whether Meadows is cooperating with the federal investigation, or if Meadows
> > is a target of a criminal probe himself.
> >
> > "We've all heard the same rumors," one Trump adviser told CNN. "No one really
> > knows what he's doing though."
> >
> > While sharing a CNN link on Twitter, Goodman tweeted: "If he's cooperating,
> > it's game over."
> >
> > Meadows has long been thought of as a potential key witness in the federal
> > probe looking into Trump's actions in and around January 6 and the former
> > president's attempts to overturn the 2020 Election.
>
> - https://www.newsweek.com/mark-meadows-trump-special-counsel-jan6-1802571

Soon be time for someone to play taps over Trump.

Re: Mark Meadows Flipping on Donald Trump Is "Game Over" Legal Expert - News Week

<11f6230a-5c16-4850-b09c-924fcc0ef658n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8973&group=rec.boats#8973

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 03:33:02 -0700 (PDT)
- News Week
From: bruce2bo...@gmail.com (bruce bowser)
 by: bruce bowser - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 10:33 UTC

On Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 3:51:21 PM UTC-4, unclejr wrote in rec.sport.football.college:
> On Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 1:57:06 PM UTC-5, bruce bowser wrote:
> > On June 7, 2023, 7:21:42 PM, Gerald wrote in talk.politics.guns:
> > > Mark Meadows Flipping on Donald Trump Is "Game Over" Legal Expert - News Week
> > >
> > > onald Trump would be in serious legal trouble if speculation that his
> > > former
> > chief of staff, Mark Meadows, is co-operating with Special Counsel Jack
> > > Smith's investigation turned out to be correct, a legal expert has said.
> > >
> > > Former Defense Department special counsel Ryan Goodman was reacting to a CNN
> > > report on how Meadows is continuing to work his influence in Washington D.C.,
> > > including by advising GOP lawmakers on the ongoing debt-ceiling negotiation.
> > >
> > > The report adds that Meadows is no longer in communication with the former
> > > president, even though he is considered a key figure in Smith's criminal
> > probe into Trump's attempt to overturn the 2020 election
> > > results.
> > >
> > > An unnamed source connected to Trump told CNN they are in the dark about
> > > whether Meadows is cooperating with the federal investigation, or if Meadows
> > > is a target of a criminal probe himself.
> > >
> > > "We've all heard the same rumors," one Trump adviser told CNN. "No one really
> > > knows what he's doing though."
> > >
> > > While sharing a CNN link on Twitter, Goodman tweeted: "If he's cooperating,
> > > it's game over."
> > >
> > > Meadows has long been thought of as a potential key witness in the federal
> > > probe looking into Trump's actions in and around January 6 and the former
> > > president's attempts to overturn the 2020 Election.
> >
> > - https://www.newsweek.com/mark-meadows-trump-special-counsel-jan6-1802571
> Old article.

And has Meadows turned against Trump, yet?