interests / rec.boats / Hunter Biden shown favoritism

SubjectAuthor
* Hunter Biden shown favoritism345...@gmail.com
+- Re:Hunter Biden shown favoritismJustan
+* Re:Hunter Biden shown favoritismJustan
|`- Re: Hunter Biden shown favoritismgfretwelll
`- Re: Hunter Biden shown favoritismPoco Loc0

1
Hunter Biden shown favoritism

<459700da-76e5-4f30-9b67-f1e5ad39e966n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8994&group=rec.boats#8994

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 07:56:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hunter Biden shown favoritism
From: 3452...@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Wed, 21 Jun 2023 14:56 UTC

.... and is given a slap on the wrist for tax evasion and felony federal gun charges. Martha Stewart did less, and went to jail. Biden was looking at a combined 34 years, and got nothing.

NBC News even ran a piece last night in which Hunter, in an interview, admitted he was given special treatment and his job at the Ukrainian company Burisma *because* his last name is Biden.

The following are excerpts from:
"Hunter Biden, Burisma, and Corruption:
The Impact on U.S. Government Policy and Related Concerns
U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
U.S. Senate Committee on Finance Majority Staff Report"

"On April 16, 2014, Vice President Biden met with his son’s business partner, Devon Archer, at the White House. Five days later, Vice President Biden visited Ukraine, and he soon after was described in the press as the “public face of the administration’s handling of Ukraine.”
The day after his visit, on April 22, Archer joined the board of Burisma. Six days later, on April 28, British officials seized $23 million from the London bank accounts of Burisma’s owner, Mykola Zlochevsky. Fourteen days later, on May 12, Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma, and over the course of the next several years, Hunter Biden and Devon Archer were paid millions of dollars from a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch for their participation on the board.

What the Chairmen discovered during the course of this investigation is that the Obama administration knew that Hunter Biden’s position on Burisma’s board was problematic and did interfere in the efficient execution of policy with respect to Ukraine. Moreover, this investigation has illustrated the extent to which officials within the Obama administration ignored the glaring warning signs when the vice president’s son joined the board of a company
owned by a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch. And, as will be discussed in later sections, Hunter Biden was not the only Biden who cashed in on Joe Biden’s vice presidency."

You can find the complete report at:
<https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC%20-%20Finance%20Joint%20Report%202020.09.23.pdf>

It really opens your eyes. This stuff is real, not some Vanity Fair "barely better than the Enquirer" BS. Daddy was running the Ukraine show, and son Hunter was getting rich with his help. Joe says he loves his son. Just what did he do for the Ukraine, China, and Russia to help line his and Hunter's pockets?

Re:Hunter Biden shown favoritism

<A1FkM.3693$WpOe.1876@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8995&group=rec.boats#8995

From: ?...@¿.com (Justan)
Subject: Re:Hunter Biden shown favoritism
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 11:53:04 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan - Wed, 21 Jun 2023 15:53 UTC

"345...@gmail.com" <3452471@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> ... and is given a slap on the wrist for tax evasion and felony federal gun charges. Martha Stewart did less, and went to jail. Biden was looking at a combined 34 years, and got nothing.NBC News even ran a piece last night in which Hunter, in an interview, admitted he was given special treatment and his job at the Ukrainian company Burisma *because* his last name is Biden.The following are excerpts from:"Hunter Biden, Burisma, and Corruption:The Impact on U.S. Government Policy and Related ConcernsU.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental AffairsU.S. Senate Committee on Finance Majority Staff Report""On April 16, 2014, Vice President Biden met with his son?s business partner, Devon Archer, at the White House. Five days later, Vice President Biden visited Ukraine, and he soon after was described in the press as the ?public face of the administration?s handling of Ukraine.?The day after his visit, on April 22, Archer joined the board of Burisma. Six days later, on April 28, British officials seized $23 million from the London bank accounts of Burisma?s owner, Mykola Zlochevsky. Fourteen days later, on May 12, Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma, and over t
he course of the next several years, Hunter Biden and Devon Archer were paid millions of dollars from a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch for their participation on the board.What the Chairmen discovered during the course of this investigation is that the Obama administration knew that Hunter Biden?s position on Burisma?s board was problematic and did interfere in the efficient execution of policy with respect to Ukraine. Moreover, this investigation has illustrated the extent to which officials within the Obama administration ignored the glaring warning signs when the vice president?s son joined the board of a companyowned by a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch. And, as will be discussed in later sections, Hunter Biden was not the only Biden who cashed in on Joe Biden?s vice presidency."You can find the complete report at:<https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC%20-%20Finance%20Joint%20Report%202020.09.23.pdf>It really opens your eyes. This stuff is real, not some Vanity Fair "barely better than the Enquirer" BS. Daddy was running the Ukraine show, and son Hunter was getting rich with his help. Joe says he loves his son. Just what did he do for the Ukraine, China, and Russia to
help line his and Hunter's pockets?

¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re:Hunter Biden shown favoritism

<h2FkM.3694$WpOe.871@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8996&group=rec.boats#8996

From: ?...@¿.com (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 11:53:50 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan - Wed, 21 Jun 2023 15:53 UTC

"345...@gmail.com" <3452471@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> ... and is given a slap on the wrist for tax evasion and felony federal gun charges. Martha Stewart did less, and went to jail. Biden was looking at a combined 34 years, and got nothing.NBC News even ran a piece last night in which Hunter, in an interview, admitted he was given special treatment and his job at the Ukrainian company Burisma *because* his last name is Biden.The following are excerpts from:"Hunter Biden, Burisma, and Corruption:The Impact on U.S. Government Policy and Related ConcernsU.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental AffairsU.S. Senate Committee on Finance Majority Staff Report""On April 16, 2014, Vice President Biden met with his son?s business partner, Devon Archer, at the White House. Five days later, Vice President Biden visited Ukraine, and he soon after was described in the press as the ?public face of the administration?s handling of Ukraine.?The day after his visit, on April 22, Archer joined the board of Burisma. Six days later, on April 28, British officials seized $23 million from the London bank accounts of Burisma?s owner, Mykola Zlochevsky. Fourteen days later, on May 12, Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma, and over t
he course of the next several years, Hunter Biden and Devon Archer were paid millions of dollars from a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch for their participation on the board.What the Chairmen discovered during the course of this investigation is that the Obama administration knew that Hunter Biden?s position on Burisma?s board was problematic and did interfere in the efficient execution of policy with respect to Ukraine. Moreover, this investigation has illustrated the extent to which officials within the Obama administration ignored the glaring warning signs when the vice president?s son joined the board of a companyowned by a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch. And, as will be discussed in later sections, Hunter Biden was not the only Biden who cashed in on Joe Biden?s vice presidency."You can find the complete report at:<https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC%20-%20Finance%20Joint%20Report%202020.09.23.pdf>It really opens your eyes. This stuff is real, not some Vanity Fair "barely better than the Enquirer" BS. Daddy was running the Ukraine show, and son Hunter was getting rich with his help. Joe says he loves his son. Just what did he do for the Ukraine, China, and Russia to
help line his and Hunter's pockets?

Burn in hell Bidens.
--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Hunter Biden shown favoritism

<36vg9idqcm8u566cit2p7s7f1kvrlgbkq3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8998&group=rec.boats#8998

From: jherr...@cox.net (Poco Loc0)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 13:44:06 -0400
 by: Poco Loc0 - Sun, 25 Jun 2023 17:44 UTC

On Wed, 21 Jun 2023 07:56:46 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

>... and is given a slap on the wrist for tax evasion and felony federal gun charges. Martha Stewart did less, and went to jail. Biden was looking at a combined 34 years, and got nothing.
>
>NBC News even ran a piece last night in which Hunter, in an interview, admitted he was given special treatment and his job at the Ukrainian company Burisma *because* his last name is Biden.
>
>The following are excerpts from:
>"Hunter Biden, Burisma, and Corruption:
>The Impact on U.S. Government Policy and Related Concerns
>U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
>U.S. Senate Committee on Finance Majority Staff Report"
>
>"On April 16, 2014, Vice President Biden met with his son’s business partner, Devon Archer, at the White House. Five days later, Vice President Biden visited Ukraine, and he soon after was described in the press as the “public face of the administration’s handling of Ukraine.”
>The day after his visit, on April 22, Archer joined the board of Burisma. Six days later, on April 28, British officials seized $23 million from the London bank accounts of Burisma’s owner, Mykola Zlochevsky. Fourteen days later, on May 12, Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma, and over the course of the next several years, Hunter Biden and Devon Archer were paid millions of dollars from a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch for their participation on the board.
>
>What the Chairmen discovered during the course of this investigation is that the Obama administration knew that Hunter Biden’s position on Burisma’s board was problematic and did interfere in the efficient execution of policy with respect to Ukraine. Moreover, this investigation has illustrated the extent to which officials within the Obama administration ignored the glaring warning signs when the vice president’s son joined the board of a company
>owned by a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch. And, as will be discussed in later sections, Hunter Biden was not the only Biden who cashed in on Joe Biden’s vice presidency."
>
>You can find the complete report at:
><https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC%20-%20Finance%20Joint%20Report%202020.09.23.pdf>
>
>It really opens your eyes. This stuff is real, not some Vanity Fair "barely better than the Enquirer" BS. Daddy was running the Ukraine show, and son Hunter was getting rich with his help. Joe says he loves his son. Just what did he do for the Ukraine, China, and Russia to help line his and Hunter's pockets?

With the current DOJ and FBI, what can be done about it?

Re: Hunter Biden shown favoritism

<ljej9ilpr7cr4d8r0sglettqlfg4kpeh9b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9004&group=rec.boats#9004

From: gfretwe...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 09:19:17 -0700
 by: gfretwe...@aol.com - Mon, 26 Jun 2023 16:19 UTC

On Wed, 21 Jun 2023 11:53:50 -0400 (EDT), Justan <?@¿.com> wrote:

>"345...@gmail.com" <3452471@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> ... and is given a slap on the wrist for tax evasion and felony federal gun charges. Martha Stewart did less, and went to jail. Biden was looking at a combined 34 years, and got nothing.NBC News even ran a piece last night in which Hunter, in an interview, admitted he was given special treatment and his job at the Ukrainian company Burisma *because* his last name is Biden.The following are excerpts from:"Hunter Biden, Burisma, and Corruption:The Impact on U.S. Government Policy and Related ConcernsU.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental AffairsU.S. Senate Committee on Finance Majority Staff Report""On April 16, 2014, Vice President Biden met with his son?s business partner, Devon Archer, at the White House. Five days later, Vice President Biden visited Ukraine, and he soon after was described in the press as the ?public face of the administration?s handling of Ukraine.?The day after his visit, on April 22, Archer joined the board of Burisma. Six days later,
on
>April 28, British officials seized $23 million from the London bank accounts of Burisma?s owner, Mykola Zlochevsky. Fourteen days later, on May 12, Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma, and over the course of the next several years, Hunter Biden and Devon Archer were paid millions of dollars from a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch for their participation on the board.What the Chairmen discovered during the course of this investigation is that the Obama administration knew that Hunter Biden?s position on Burisma?s board was problematic and did interfere in the efficient execution of policy with respect to Ukraine. Moreover, this investigation has illustrated the extent to which officials within the Obama administration ignored the glaring warning signs when the vice president?s son joined the board of a companyowned by a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch. And, as will be discussed in later sections, Hunter Biden was not the only Biden who cashed in on Joe Biden?s vice presidency."You can find
>the complete report at:<https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC%20-%20Finance%20Joint%20Report%202020.09.23.pdf>It really opens your eyes. This stuff is real, not some Vanity Fair "barely better than the Enquirer" BS. Daddy was running the Ukraine show, and son Hunter was getting rich with his help. Joe says he loves his son. Just what did he do for the Ukraine, China, and Russia to help line his and Hunter's pockets?
>
>Burn in hell Bidens.

Fuck you asshole.

A former federal judge once lauded by the right for his conservative
legal opinions delivered a scathing rebuke of the Republican Party for
its continued fealty to Donald Trump.

J. Michael Luttig wrote in a New York Times op-ed that the GOP’s
“spineless support” has enabled the former president, despite his role
in the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol and his Espionage Act
indictment in the classified documents scandal.

“Indeed, their fawning support since the Jan. 6 insurrection at the
Capitol has given Mr. Trump every reason to believe that he can ride
these charges and any others not just to the Republican nomination,
but also to the White House in 2024,” Luttig wrote.

He called Trump’s arguments that he has the right to hold onto any
documents he wants “preposterous,” and called out the party for being
ready to hand him the presidential nomination again.

“Building the Republican campaign around the newly indicted
front-runner is a colossal political miscalculation, as comedic as it
is tragic for the country,” Luttig wrote, adding that the campaign is
essentially one running against the U.S. Constitution.

“If the indictment of Mr. Trump on Espionage Act charges — not to
mention his now almost certain indictment for conspiring to obstruct
Congress from certifying Mr. Biden as the president on Jan. 6 — fails
to shake the Republican Party from its moribund political senses, then
it is beyond saving itself,” Luttig declared. “Nor ought it be saved.”

Trump’s campaign is doomed to fail, given the large number of
Americans who would never vote for him “if for no other perfectly
legitimate reason than that he has corrupted America’s democracy and
is now attempting to corrupt the country’s rule of law,” he argued.

Luttig, who was appointed to the federal bench by President George H.
W. Bush in 1991, “operated behind the scenes at the top of the
conservative legal world,” Politico wrote last year.

He advised then-Vice President Mike Pence not to cave to Trump’s
pressure to overturn the results of the 2020 election - advice Pence
ultimately heeded.