A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation. -- H. H. Munro, "Saki"

interests / alt.politics / GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

SubjectAuthor
* GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsSiri Cruise
|`* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsDavid Hartung
| `- Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsDutch
`* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsNoBody
 `* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsBradley K. Sherman
  +* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsDavid Hartung
  |+* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsBradley K. Sherman
  ||+* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsKen
  |||`* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsRudy Canoza
  ||| `* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsKen
  |||  +- Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsRudy Canoza
  |||  +* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsSiri Cruise
  |||  |`* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsKen
  |||  | +- Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsRudy Canoza
  |||  | `- Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsSiri Cruise
  |||  `- Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsBoot Nancy Newsom
  ||+- Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsRudy Canoza
  ||`- Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsNoBody
  |+- Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsRudy Canoza
  |+* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsMitchell Holman
  ||`- Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsDutch
  |+- Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsSiri Cruise
  |+- Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsRudy Canoza
  |`* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsGronk
  | +- Re: Gronk is still urinating all over himself because he loves TrumpLBJ
  | `* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsNoBody
  |  `* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsGronk
  |   `- Re: Gen. Milley Betrayed America & is a TraitorHang him high
  `* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsNoBody
   +* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsRichTravsky
   |`* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsNoBody
   | `* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsNoBody
   |  `* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsM I Wakefield
   |   `* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsNoBody
   |    +- Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsBill Posters
   |    `* Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsM I Wakefield
   |     `- Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsNoBody
   `- Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt ActsNoBody

Pages:12
GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<sgrn86$10s$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9012&group=alt.politics#9012

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts
Date: 2 Sep 2021 23:37:42 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 23:37 UTC

| House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is among a group of
| GOP lawmakers whose phone records are of interest to the
| select committee investigating the deadly January 6 riot on
| Capitol Hill, CNN has learned.
<https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/02/politics/kevin-mccarthy-preserve-phone-records/index.html>

This threat is about as blatant an admission of corruption as
is possible:

| House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy on Tuesday warned
| dozens of communications companies against cooperating with
| the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol
| attack, saying that Republicans "will not forget" it if
| they retake the House.
<https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-gop-leader-mccarthy-threatens-companies-cooperate-jan/story?id=79772460>

--bks

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<chine.bleu-653A74.17034802092021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9015&group=alt.politics#9015

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 17:03:48 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 00:03 UTC

In article <sgrn86$10s$1@panix3.panix.com>,
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy on Tuesday warned
> | dozens of communications companies against cooperating with
> | the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol
> | attack, saying that Republicans "will not forget" it if
> | they retake the House.

I fear the country will arise in such contempt of republican
attempts to overthrow democracy and majority rule that they will
Nicolae Ceauescu the republicans and their owners like Bezos.

Hey, Musk! Kerb your republicans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eebcm9GAMf4
Well There's Your Problem | Episode 81: Palace of the Parliament

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<b507jgdpjaec0729cqga0edimvk6unsi74@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9075&group=alt.politics#9075

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 10:23:06 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 14:23 UTC

On 2 Sep 2021 23:37:42 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is among a group of
> | GOP lawmakers whose phone records are of interest to the
> | select committee investigating the deadly January 6 riot on
> | Capitol Hill, CNN has learned.
><https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/02/politics/kevin-mccarthy-preserve-phone-records/index.html>

Yep that girl shot in cold blood by a cop for no valid reason
certainly is corrupt.

>This threat is about as blatant an admission of corruption as
>is possible:
> |
> | House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy on Tuesday warned
> | dozens of communications companies against cooperating with
> | the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol
> | attack, saying that Republicans "will not forget" it if
> | they retake the House.
><https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-gop-leader-mccarthy-threatens-companies-cooperate-jan/story?id=79772460>
>
> --bks

Your own link says the reason for the threat:

"Democrats' "attempts to strong-arm private companies to turn over
individuals' private data would put every American with a phone or
computer in the crosshairs of a surveillance state run by Democrat
politicians," McCarthy said in a statement posted to Twitter."

People are not as dumb as you might think commie but YOU are.

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<sh00ee$esd$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9076&group=alt.politics#9076

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 14:39:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 14:39 UTC

Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>> | House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is among a group of
>> | GOP lawmakers whose phone records are of interest to the
>> | select committee investigating the deadly January 6 riot on
>> | Capitol Hill, CNN has learned.
>Yep that girl shot in cold blood by a cop for no valid reason
>certainly is corrupt.

That "girl" was 35 years old and was part of an angry
mob trying to break down doors in the capitol to attack
members of congress, and who were warned repeatedly to
stay back by uniformed police. The mob was screaming
"Fuck the blue!"

The officer was exonerated and only Russian trolls and
whackjobs pretend that there was "no valid reason."

It's on video.

--bks

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<yaydnf5lp_-PF678nZ2dnUU7-dGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9077&group=alt.politics#9077

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: d_hart...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 10:00:34 -0500
 by: David Hartung - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 15:00 UTC

On 9/2/21 7:03 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <sgrn86$10s$1@panix3.panix.com>,
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>> | House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy on Tuesday warned
>> | dozens of communications companies against cooperating with
>> | the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol
>> | attack, saying that Republicans "will not forget" it if
>> | they retake the House.
>
> I fear the country will arise in such contempt of republican
> attempts to overthrow democracy and majority rule that they will
> Nicolae Ceauescu the republicans and their owners like Bezos.

Dream on.

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<yaydnfllp_8oF678nZ2dnUU7-dGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9078&group=alt.politics#9078

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: d_hart...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 10:03:16 -0500
 by: David Hartung - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 15:03 UTC

On 9/4/21 9:39 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

>> Yep that girl shot in cold blood by a cop for no valid reason
>> certainly is corrupt.
>
> That "girl" was 35 years old and was part of an angry
> mob trying to break down doors in the capitol to attack
> members of congress, and who were warned repeatedly to
> stay back by uniformed police. The mob was screaming
> "Fuck the blue!"
>
> The officer was exonerated and only Russian trolls and
> whackjobs pretend that there was "no valid reason."
>
> It's on video.

Yes it is on video and that video shows that Ms Babbit posed no direct
threat to anyone, she was simply climbing through a window. Every time
the Democrats try to defend her killing, they demonstrate their hypocrisy.

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<sh02ld$l2h$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9079&group=alt.politics#9079

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 15:17:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 15:17 UTC

David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yep that girl shot in cold blood by a cop for no valid reason
>>> certainly is corrupt.
>>
>> That "girl" was 35 years old and was part of an angry
>> mob trying to break down doors in the capitol to attack
>> members of congress, and who were warned repeatedly to
>> stay back by uniformed police. The mob was screaming
>> "Fuck the blue!"
>>
>> The officer was exonerated and only Russian trolls and
>> whackjobs pretend that there was "no valid reason."
>>
>> It's on video.
>
>Yes it is on video and that video shows that Ms Babbit posed no direct
>threat to anyone, she was simply climbing through a window. Every time
>the Democrats try to defend her killing, they demonstrate their hypocrisy.

"**Simply climbing through a window**"? You give the game away, David.
That is the very definition of "valid reason," even without an angry
mob trying to attack members of congress.

--bks

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<ItMYI.38826$ya7f.35988@fx10.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9080&group=alt.politics#9080

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: js...@phendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 08:42:30 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 15:42 UTC

On 9/4/2021 8:03 AM, David Hartung wrote:

>>> Yep that girl shot in cold blood by a cop for no valid reason
>>> certainly is corrupt.
>>
>> That "girl" was 35 years old and was part of an angry
>> mob trying to break down doors in the capitol to attack
>> members of congress, and who were warned repeatedly to
>> stay back by uniformed police.  The mob was screaming
>> "Fuck the blue!"
>>
>> The officer was exonerated and only Russian trolls and
>> whackjobs pretend that there was "no valid reason."
>>
>> It's on video.
>
> Yes it is on video and that video shows that Ms Babbit posed no direct threat to
> anyone,

No, it doesn't show that.

> she was simply climbing through a window.

She was climbing through a window the violent mob had broken out in order to get
into the House chamber to murder members of Congress. That cop had no way of
knowing if she was armed or not. Only her head and upper torso were through the
window. The cop couldn't see if she had any arms on her lower body or inside
her backpack.

If she had gotten through, the rest of the violent insurrectionist mob would
have as well. That cop did the right thing and saved the republic.

It is good that she died.

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<XnsAD9B6CD028D2Fnoemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9081&group=alt.politics#9081

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 10:41:25 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 15:41 UTC

David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Yes it is on video and that video shows that Ms Babbit posed no direct
> threat to anyone, she was simply climbing through a window.

"Simply climbing through a window", eh?

Homeowner shoots, kills intruder climbing through window
Feb. 19, 2013

A homeowner fatally shot an intruder as he
climbed through a window and into his home
Monday afternoon, Dallas police say.

Police said the homeowner heard a noise
inside his residence and shot a man, later
identified as 33-year-old Deyfon Pipkins,
aka BJ, as he climbed through the window.

"The homeowner heard a noise. He came around
the corner, saw the individual trying to
climb into the window and according to the
law, the castle doctrine, he used deadly
force," said Sgt. Calvin Johnson, with the
Dallas Police Department.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/homeowner-shoots-kills-intruder-
climbing-through-window-flna1c8424115

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<chine.bleu-321D4B.10255304092021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9088&group=alt.politics#9088

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 10:26:01 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 17:26 UTC

In article <yaydnfllp_8oF678nZ2dnUU7-dGdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:

> she was simply climbing through a window

Why? What was her intent after traversing the window?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<kjOYI.38832$ya7f.32661@fx10.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9089&group=alt.politics#9089

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: js...@phendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 10:47:58 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 17:47 UTC

On 9/4/2021 8:03 AM, David Hartung wrote:

>>> Yep that girl shot in cold blood by a cop for no valid reason
>>> certainly is corrupt.
>>
>> That "girl" was 35 years old and was part of an angry
>> mob trying to break down doors in the capitol to attack
>> members of congress, and who were warned repeatedly to
>> stay back by uniformed police.  The mob was screaming
>> "Fuck the blue!"
>>
>> The officer was exonerated and only Russian trolls and
>> whackjobs pretend that there was "no valid reason."
>>
>> It's on video.
>
> she was simply climbing through a window.

With the intent to harm members of Congress and overturn the election.

If an intruder was "simply climbing through a window" into Leighann's bedroom at
2:00am, she would shoot the fucker with her handy AR-15 without a second
thought. The next time you stagger home drunk in the middle of the night and
have misplaced your house key, I suggest you just sleep it off on the front porch.

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<sh0frv$j1i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9091&group=alt.politics#9091

From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 14:02:19 -0500
 by: Ken - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 19:02 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> That "girl" was 35 years old and was part of an angry
>>> mob trying to break down doors in the capitol to attack
>>> members of congress, and who were warned repeatedly to
>>> stay back by uniformed police. The mob was screaming
>>> "Fuck the blue!"
>>>
>>> The officer was exonerated and only Russian trolls and
>>> whackjobs pretend that there was "no valid reason."
>>>
>>> It's on video.
>>
>> Yes it is on video and that video shows that Ms Babbit posed no direct
>> threat to anyone, she was simply climbing through a window. Every time
>> the Democrats try to defend her killing, they demonstrate their hypocrisy.
>
> "**Simply climbing through a window**"? You give the game away, David.
> That is the very definition of "valid reason," even without an angry
> mob trying to attack members of congress.
>
> --bks

How many people were shot by the police during the many BLM riots where
they "Climbed through a window" to loot? Or if that is not answerable,
how many who threw objects at police or burned property during those
riots where shot by police?

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<%RPYI.13937$rsCb.11308@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9094&group=alt.politics#9094

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: js...@phendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 12:33:14 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 19:33 UTC

On 9/4/2021 12:02 PM, "Ken," dirty-diaper-wearing geriatric lying fat fuck, lied:

> Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> David Hartung  <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yes it is on video and that video shows that Ms Babbit posed no direct
>>> threat to anyone, she was simply climbing through a window. Every time
>>> the Democrats try to defend her killing, they demonstrate their hypocrisy.
>>
>> "**Simply climbing through a window**"?  You give the game away, David.
>> That is the very definition of "valid reason," even without an angry
>> mob trying to attack members of congress.
>>
>>      --bks
>>
> How many people were shot by the police during the many BLM riots where they
> "Climbed through a window" to loot?  Or if that is not answerable, how many who
> threw objects at police or burned property during those riots where shot by police?

There is no valid comparison between Trump's violent insurrection and the George
Floyd protests, you dirty-diaper-wearing lying fat fuck.

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<3kQYI.35967$Ag5b.19780@fx07.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9095&group=alt.politics#9095

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: js...@phendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 13:05:17 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 20:05 UTC

On 9/4/2021 8:17 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> That "girl" was 35 years old and was part of an angry
>>> mob trying to break down doors in the capitol to attack
>>> members of congress, and who were warned repeatedly to
>>> stay back by uniformed police. The mob was screaming
>>> "Fuck the blue!"
>>>
>>> The officer was exonerated and only Russian trolls and
>>> whackjobs pretend that there was "no valid reason."
>>>
>>> It's on video.
>>
>> Yes it is on video and that video shows that Ms Babbit posed no direct
>> threat to anyone, she was simply climbing through a window. Every time
>> the Democrats try to defend her killing, they demonstrate their hypocrisy.
>
> "**Simply climbing through a window**"? You give the game away, David.
> That is the very definition of "valid reason," even without an angry
> mob trying to attack members of congress.

Hartung is trying desperately to avoid the criminality of what Babbitt and the
rest of the violent insurrection mob were trying to achieve. She was not
"simply" climbing through a window, as if she had arrived at her own home and
found she didn't have her house key. She was climbing through a window opening
that she had criminally broken out, in an attempt to commit further violent
crime against members of Congress. If she had made it through, others would
have followed, and the barricaded door to the speaker's lobby would have been
breached by the rest of the violent insurrection mob.

Hartung wants to advance the lie by that filthy criminal fuck Republiscum/QAnon
senator Ron Johnson that the violent insurrection mob were conducting a
"peaceful protest," and the lie by Georgia Republiscum/QAnon congressman Andrew
Clyde that they were having a "normal tourist visit." (Clyde was photographed
*barricading the doors* to the House gallery that the violent insurrection mob
were trying to break down.)

Hartung, like all the other lying right-wingnut seditious fucks, is trying to
downplay what happened, to sweep it under the rug.

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<sh1461$be5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9098&group=alt.politics#9098

From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 19:49:01 -0500
 by: Ken - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 00:49 UTC

Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 9/4/2021 12:02 PM, "Ken," dirty-diaper-wearing geriatric lying fat
> fuck, lied:
>
>> Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

>>> "**Simply climbing through a window**"?  You give the game away, David.
>>> That is the very definition of "valid reason," even without an angry
>>> mob trying to attack members of congress.
>>>
>>>      --bks
>>>
>> How many people were shot by the police during the many BLM riots
>> where they "Climbed through a window" to loot?  Or if that is not
>> answerable, how many who threw objects at police or burned property
>> during those riots where shot by police?
>
> There is no valid comparison between Trump's violent insurrection and
> the George Floyd protests, you dirty-diaper-wearing lying fat fuck.

I know there is little that you could hear that would change your racist
attitude, but do you think a warning shot into the ground might have
halted their efforts to enter to the chamber? Or would that thought
give you migraines prompting more BS from you?? If you are nearly as
intelligent as you try to portray in the newsgroups, you would do so
without altering the text of those who posted, and refrain from the
vulgarity you demonstrate.

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<LJUYI.49076$ed3f.22276@fx14.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9099&group=alt.politics#9099

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: js...@phendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 18:05:47 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 01:05 UTC

On 9/4/2021 5:49 PM, "Ken," dirty-diaper-wearing geriatric lying fat fuck, lied:
> Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> How many people were shot by the police during the many BLM riots where they
>>> "Climbed through a window" to loot?  Or if that is not answerable, how many
>>> who threw objects at police or burned property during those riots where shot
>>> by police?
>>
>> There is no valid comparison between Trump's violent insurrection and the
>> George Floyd protests, you dirty-diaper-wearing lying fat fuck.
>
> I know there is little that you could hear that would change your racist
> attitude,

No racist attitude on my part, "Ken," you dirty-diaper-wearing lying fat fuck.
But you certainly have one. Only racists bleat "but if the cop had been white
and the violent insurrectionist black..."

There is no valid comparison between Trump's violent insurrection and the George
Floyd protests, you dirty-diaper-wearing lying fat fuck. Race has nothing to do
with it.

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<chine.bleu-31DE03.19362704092021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9105&group=alt.politics#9105

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 19:36:36 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 02:36 UTC

In article <sh1461$be5$1@dont-email.me>, Ken <Ken@invalid.com>
wrote:

> I know there is little that you could hear that would change your racist
> attitude, but do you think a warning shot into the ground might have
> halted their efforts to enter to the chamber? Or would that thought

Idiot. Police don't use warning shots. The round has to go
somewhere; a warning shoot might as well as hit an innocent or a
friendly. I expect the 'ground' to be hard marble, and the round
will bounce and bounce again into it hits something soft, like a
congressfolk, inside the room

Police also don't shoot to wound. A round enterring anywhere in a
person is potentially fatal. Shoot for the center of mass or, if
you've got the skill, into the skull.

Once a situation allows deadly force, do your best to kill.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<XnsAD9BCA1E1EFB30GH5@0.0.0.2>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9106&group=alt.politics#9106

From: pelosi.w...@sacbee.com (Boot Nancy Newsom)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 02:52:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Boot Nancy Newsom - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 02:52 UTC

Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote in news:sh1461$be5$1@dont-email.me:

> Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 9/4/2021 12:02 PM, "Ken," dirty-diaper-wearing geriatric lying fat
>> fuck, lied:

>>> How many people were shot by the police during the many BLM riots
>>> where they "Climbed through a window" to loot?  Or if that is not
>>> answerable, how many who threw objects at police or burned property
>>> during those riots where shot by police?
>>
>> There is no valid comparison between Trump's violent insurrection and
>> the George Floyd protests, you dirty-diaper-wearing lying fat fuck.
>
> I know there is little that you could hear that would change your
> racist attitude, but do you think a warning shot into the ground might
> have halted their efforts to enter to the chamber? Or would that
> thought give you migraines prompting more BS from you?? If you are
> nearly as intelligent as you try to portray in the newsgroups, you
> would do so without altering the text of those who posted, and refrain
> from the vulgarity you demonstrate.

Rudy can't do that. It's his SOP for communication.

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<mfl9jg96r77pe9u6eg3uskb445h8dtvpkv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9136&group=alt.politics#9136

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 10:38:43 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 14:38 UTC

On Sat, 4 Sep 2021 14:39:10 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>>Yep that girl shot in cold blood by a cop for no valid reason
>>certainly is corrupt.
>
>That "girl" was 35 years old and was part of an angry
>mob trying to break down doors in the capitol to attack
>members of congress, and who were warned repeatedly to
>stay back by uniformed police. The mob was screaming
>"Fuck the blue!"

She endanged no one and was shot coming through a window. Not armed
in any fashion. Your attempts to excuse murderare noted.

>The officer was exonerated and only Russian trolls and
>whackjobs pretend that there was "no valid reason."

What immediate threat did she present given that she was completely
unarmed. And YOU twit are the Russian troll.

>It's on video.

No knife, no gun, no immediate threat = murder.

> --bks

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<9kl9jg1kp24ab9hmoffseq5q402qn1trqm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9137&group=alt.politics#9137

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 10:39:26 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 14:39 UTC

On Sat, 4 Sep 2021 15:17:02 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> That "girl" was 35 years old and was part of an angry
>>> mob trying to break down doors in the capitol to attack
>>> members of congress, and who were warned repeatedly to
>>> stay back by uniformed police. The mob was screaming
>>> "Fuck the blue!"
>>>
>>> The officer was exonerated and only Russian trolls and
>>> whackjobs pretend that there was "no valid reason."
>>>
>>> It's on video.
>>
>>Yes it is on video and that video shows that Ms Babbit posed no direct
>>threat to anyone, she was simply climbing through a window. Every time
>>the Democrats try to defend her killing, they demonstrate their hypocrisy.
>
>"**Simply climbing through a window**"? You give the game away, David.
>That is the very definition of "valid reason," even without an angry
>mob trying to attack members of congress.
>
> --bks

And Bradely ducks and dodges once again.

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<sh2o0f$r60$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9138&group=alt.politics#9138

From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 10:33:30 -0500
 by: Ken - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 15:33 UTC

Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <sh1461$be5$1@dont-email.me>, Ken <Ken@invalid.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I know there is little that you could hear that would change your racist
>> attitude, but do you think a warning shot into the ground might have
>> halted their efforts to enter to the chamber? Or would that thought
>
> Idiot. Police don't use warning shots. The round has to go
> somewhere; a warning shoot might as well as hit an innocent or a
> friendly. I expect the 'ground' to be hard marble, and the round
> will bounce and bounce again into it hits something soft, like a
> congressfolk, inside the room
>
> Police also don't shoot to wound. A round enterring anywhere in a
> person is potentially fatal. Shoot for the center of mass or, if
> you've got the skill, into the skull.
>
> Once a situation allows deadly force, do your best to kill.

You inadvertently touched on the critical point: If someone breaks into
my home, I do NOT have a right to kill them. Deadly force can only be
used if the person's life is being threatened. The life of the officer
was not being threatened by her breaking a window. Nor could I maintain
that mine would be by a person breaking my window.

Secondly, you stated that the officer shoots at the "center of mass."
Clearly he did NOT do that. She was shot in the neck if I am not mistaken.

Finally, the warning shot could have been shot anywhere. Not
necessarily at the floor. Surely he had training as how to do that.

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<gI5ZI.9900$j52.4552@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9140&group=alt.politics#9140

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: js...@phendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 08:51:40 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 15:51 UTC

On 9/5/2021 8:33 AM, "Ken," dirty-diaper-wearing geriatric lying fat fuck, lied:
> Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <sh1461$be5$1@dont-email.me>, Ken <Ken@invalid.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I know there is little that you could hear that would change your racist
>>> attitude, but do you think a warning shot into the ground might have
>>> halted their efforts to enter to the chamber?  Or would that thought
>>
>> Idiot. Police don't use warning shots. The round has to go
>> somewhere; a warning shoot might as well as hit an innocent or a
>> friendly. I expect the 'ground' to be hard marble, and the round
>> will bounce and bounce again into it hits something soft, like a
>> congressfolk, inside the room
>>
>> Police also don't shoot to wound. A round enterring anywhere in a
>> person is potentially fatal. Shoot for the center of mass or, if
>> you've got the skill, into the skull.
>>
>> Once a situation allows deadly force, do your best to kill.
>
> You inadvertently touched on the critical point:  If someone breaks into my
> home, I do NOT have a right to kill them.

In most states, you absolutely do have a right to kill him.

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<MY5ZI.24548$gc3.7932@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9143&group=alt.politics#9143

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: traRvE...@hatmMOVEail.com (RichTravsky)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 09:09:16 -0700
 by: RichTravsky - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 16:09 UTC

On 9/5/2021 7:38 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Sep 2021 14:39:10 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
> Sherman) wrote:

>>> Yep that girl shot in cold blood by a cop for no valid reason
>>> certainly is corrupt.
>>
>> That "girl" was 35 years old and was part of an angry
>> mob trying to break down doors in the capitol to attack
>> members of congress, and who were warned repeatedly to
>> stay back by uniformed police. The mob was screaming
>> "Fuck the blue!"
>>

> She endanged no one and was shot coming through a window. Not armed
> in any fashion.

She had weapons in her backpack.

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<chine.bleu-925FD6.12572705092021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9174&group=alt.politics#9174

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 12:57:35 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 19:57 UTC

In article <sh2o0f$r60$1@dont-email.me>, Ken <Ken@invalid.com>
wrote:

> > Once a situation allows deadly force, do your best to kill.
>
> You inadvertently touched on the critical point: If someone breaks into

California has the castle doctrine. I have no duty to retreat
before defending myself. I have a right to match the perceived
threat.

> my home, I do NOT have a right to kill them. Deadly force can only be
> used if the person's life is being threatened. The life of the officer
> was not being threatened by her breaking a window. Nor could I maintain
> that mine would be by a person breaking my window.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Maldon

The danes could not force their way to the mainland. According to
you that means they were not a threat where they were so the
english were obligated to let them cross the causeway. Once the
danes had breached the river in sufficient numbers they proceeded
to slaughter Brihtnoth and then raped, murderred, and looted the
countryside that Brihtnoth was supposed to protect.

...tha se eorl ongan for his ofermode
alyfan landes to fela lathere theode.

The correct action for a force defending noncombatants is to
maintain or even strengthen their advantage against intruders who
have expressed a desire to do harm to the noncombatants. They
should never let intruders breach defensible barriers just to
give the intruders a 'sporting' chance.

Assuming the intruders had expressed hostile intent and the
police had announced their presence and willingness to use deadly
force, it behooved the intruders to not themselves act with with
what police could interpret deadly force.

> Secondly, you stated that the officer shoots at the "center of mass."
> Clearly he did NOT do that. She was shot in the neck if I am not mistaken.

He would've shot at the center of what mass was visible. That
could've landed elsewhere. Police don't always aim that
carefully; shooting at the centre increases the likelihood of a
hit somewhere where it hurts. And every round should be expected
to be lethal so fire no round unless you're willing to kill.

> Finally, the warning shot could have been shot anywhere. Not
> necessarily at the floor. Surely he had training as how to do that.

The round of a warning shot could've gone anywhere. Unless the
target has been prepared to absorb the impact, you don't know
whether it will ricochet or hit a person some distance away. It's
just too dangerous. Except for situations which have been
carefully prepared to absorb rounds, like a shooting range, every
round fired should be assumed to be lethal.

Even the seeming soft soil of a potted plant could be hiding a
superficial root tough enough to bounce a lethal round into a
person.

Police are expected to clearly announce their presence and intent
to use deadly force. That's the warning you get.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: GOP Godzilla McCarthy Admits Corrupt Acts

<ph8cjghuc9qopum0ah3bsn615uoh9vccnu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9226&group=alt.politics#9226

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 10:14:30 -0400
 by: NoBody - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 14:14 UTC

On Sun, 05 Sep 2021 10:38:43 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 4 Sep 2021 14:39:10 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
>Sherman) wrote:

>>>Yep that girl shot in cold blood by a cop for no valid reason
>>>certainly is corrupt.
>>
>>That "girl" was 35 years old and was part of an angry
>>mob trying to break down doors in the capitol to attack
>>members of congress, and who were warned repeatedly to
>>stay back by uniformed police. The mob was screaming
>>"Fuck the blue!"
>>

>She endanged no one and was shot coming through a window. Not armed
>in any fashion. Your attempts to excuse murderare noted.
>
>>The officer was exonerated and only Russian trolls and
>>whackjobs pretend that there was "no valid reason."
>
>What immediate threat did she present given that she was completely
>unarmed. And YOU twit are the Russian troll.
>

>>It's on video.
>
>No knife, no gun, no immediate threat = murder.
>

>> --bks

And Bradley runs away again.