interests / rec.boats / Re: Biden stinking even in late 2021...

SubjectAuthor
* Biden stinking even in late 2021...345...@gmail.com
+* Re:Biden stinking even in late 2021...Justan
|`- Re: Biden stinking even in late 2021...John
`- Re: Biden stinking even in late 2021...jherring

1
Biden stinking even in late 2021...

<3bbf0a6f-92eb-4cc7-a29b-0c9075d4eddcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9086&group=rec.boats#9086

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 05:28:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Biden stinking even in late 2021...
From: 3452...@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 12:28 UTC

"National Media intentionally full of corruption never touched it purposely they didn't know, they couldn't pay attention,

Here's a brief punch list :

Blagovich goes to prison

Obama Never finish his term as a freshman 2 yr state house senator never even voted

His real-estate agent becomes his execute secretary - David Ayers house for a bargain Weather Underground..

Joe is selected as a Optical prop for credence and is a disaster No Media - with Hillary who is being groomed, another disaster.

One of the brothers inside the cabinet Chief of Staff becomes the Mayor of Chicago / the other is a architect of Obama Care.

Now their is infighting between a Uber Liberal Lesbian Mayor and a Woke Liberal DA who will not prosecute cases in Chicago.

Police have been de- funded walking out and young men are shooting each other in the street's in nearly every Sanctuary City."

Stolen from somewhere else... but spot on. Of course, that list is *much* longer now!

Re:Biden stinking even in late 2021...

<0q9vM.149389$TPw2.51285@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9087&group=rec.boats#9087

From: ?...@¿.com (Justan)
Subject: Re:Biden stinking even in late 2021...
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 08:54:19 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 12:54 UTC

"345...@gmail.com" <3452471@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> "National Media intentionally full of corruption never touched it purposely they didn't know, they couldn't pay attention,Here's a brief punch list :Blagovich goes to prisonObama Never finish his term as a freshman 2 yr state house senator never even votedHis real-estate agent becomes his execute secretary - David Ayers house for a bargain Weather Underground..Joe is selected as a Optical prop for credence and is a disaster No Media - with Hillary who is being groomed, another disaster.One of the brothers inside the cabinet Chief of Staff becomes the Mayor of Chicago / the other is a architect of Obama Care.Now their is infighting between a Uber Liberal Lesbian Mayor and a Woke Liberal DA who will not prosecute cases in Chicago.Police have been de- funded walking out and young men are shooting each other in the street's in nearly every Sanctuary City."Stolen from somewhere else... but spot on. Of course, that list is *much* longer now!

Ahh! The democrat family tree of deceit, corruption, and greed.
--
¿

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Biden stinking even in late 2021...

<869ubihrbnc6sgnhog9q41v0l61eik71bv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9091&group=rec.boats#9091

From: jherr...@cox.net
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 18:27:12 -0700
 by: jherr...@cox.net - Tue, 25 Jul 2023 01:27 UTC

On Sun, 23 Jul 2023 05:28:55 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

>"National Media intentionally full of corruption never touched it purposely they didn't know, they couldn't pay attention,
>
>Here's a brief punch list :
>
>Blagovich goes to prison
>
>Obama Never finish his term as a freshman 2 yr state house senator never even voted
>
>His real-estate agent becomes his execute secretary - David Ayers house for a bargain Weather Underground..
>
>Joe is selected as a Optical prop for credence and is a disaster No Media - with Hillary who is being groomed, another disaster.
>
>One of the brothers inside the cabinet Chief of Staff becomes the Mayor of Chicago / the other is a architect of Obama Care.
>
>Now their is infighting between a Uber Liberal Lesbian Mayor and a Woke Liberal DA who will not prosecute cases in Chicago.
>
>Police have been de- funded walking out and young men are shooting each other in the street's in nearly every Sanctuary City."
>
>Stolen from somewhere else... but spot on. Of course, that list is *much* longer now!

I'm confused. Are you going to see Barbie or have you been cowed by
Justine into staying home with her?

Re: Biden stinking even in late 2021...

<n79ubit0o7sd5klftrr7etfsgdc1266srh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9092&group=rec.boats#9092

From: salmonb...@gmail.com (John)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 18:27:38 -0700
 by: John - Tue, 25 Jul 2023 01:27 UTC

On Sun, 23 Jul 2023 08:54:19 -0400 (EDT), Justan <?@¿.com> wrote:

>"345...@gmail.com" <3452471@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> "National Media intentionally full of corruption never touched it purposely they didn't know, they couldn't pay attention,Here's a brief punch list :Blagovich goes to prisonObama Never finish his term as a freshman 2 yr state house senator never even votedHis real-estate agent becomes his execute secretary - David Ayers house for a bargain Weather Underground..Joe is selected as a Optical prop for credence and is a disaster No Media - with Hillary who is being groomed, another disaster.One of the brothers inside the cabinet Chief of Staff becomes the Mayor of Chicago / the other is a architect of Obama Care.Now their is infighting between a Uber Liberal Lesbian Mayor and a Woke Liberal DA who will not prosecute cases in Chicago.Police have been de- funded walking out and young men are shooting each other in the street's in nearly every Sanctuary City."Stolen from somewhere else... but spot on. Of course, that list is *much* longer now!
>
>Ahh! The democrat family tree of deceit, corruption, and greed.

Whatever you say pussy.