Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 08:39:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My Miserable Story (4/23 /2022)
From: chuand...@hotmail.com (Chuande Tu)
 by: Chuande Tu - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 15:39 UTC

My Miserable Story (4/ /2022)
A great many number of alleged serious crimes, in which I am the victim, have been occurring against me during a period of 20-obb years when I have lived at Madison in the State of Wisconsin, Silver Spring and Hyattsville in the State of Maryland, Washington DC, Madison in the State of Wisconsin, and New York City, successively. I have been living in New York City since late March 2001. I assume that some police officers in Madison, Silver Spring, Hyattsville, the Secret Service Agents in Washington DC, and some police officers in New York City have presumably involved in the great many alleged crimes in which I have been the victim. In addition, I assume that the police officers also have many civilians involved in the alleged crimes against me. The alleged crimes against me are continuing now.

I came to the United States at the end of 1987 from Shanghai, China. When I was in China, I received my BA and MA in Chinese History from Fudan University, China’s Yale University, in Shanghai. As an assistant professor, I taught Chinese history at Fudan University for two years. Apart from that, two co-writers and I adapted a renowned Chinese novel titled Wei cheng (Fortress Besieged) into a scenario of TV drama of the same title. The scenario was made into a 10-set TV drama that aired in 1990 in China and we won the “Best Screenwriter Award” of China’s Feitian TV Award in 1991. I published two books in Chinese. One, called American Special Envoy in China, December 1945--January 1947, was published by the Fudan University Press in 1988 and reprinted in 1997. The other was the TV drama scenario of Wei cheng noted above. In 2013, 10 Chinese TV dramas were selected and published as masterpieces by China’s prestigious People’s Literature Publisher. The TV drama scenario of Wei cheng was one of them.

After I came to the United States at the end of 1987, I received my PhD in Chinese History from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in December 2000. Now I am a naturalized US citizen. I have no criminal record. Moreover, the legal document indicates that I have never been a suspect of any crime. (See the attached letter issued by the Madison Police Department (MPD) in Madison, Wisconsin on February 7, 2000.) However, since the middle of November 1995, the police have been using various methods to ruthlessly abuse or brutalize me when I have lived in Wisconsin, Maryland, Washington DC, and New York City. These alleged crimes include almost every day’s harassment and numerous nights of sleep deprivation, two attempted murders, car accidents, robbery, death threats by slashing the tie of my car and turning on GAS in the kitchen located just out of my room and other means, kidnapping (handcuffing me without the warrant of arrest) me to a mental hospital and unconstitutionally locked me there for 7 days, sexual assault and harassment, fabricating a lie that I threatened to kill the President of the United States, various Internet crimes, a great many incidents of mail fraud and stealing my newspapers, all kinds of illegal surveillance, which include intercepting almost all incoming phone calls and recording all of my phone conversations by installing the phone system with my phone wire, conducting wrongdoings with my cellular phone communications, putting feces on my towel, attempting to illegally dismiss me from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and destroying my forthcoming PhD degree, sneaking into my room from time to time to do various wrongdoings that included stealing my Chinese postage stamps whose market value in early April 2011 was $5,037.00, not allowing me to find a place to live many times, not allowing me to find jobs that included college teaching positions through censoring my online job applications, medical misconduct, having someone hit me twice with palm on two different occasions, making a large hole at the window screen in the shared bathroom in order to more effectively receive bugging signals from there, using the fake ID with my old address and cancelled home phone number to open a bank account in my name and apply for or open a few credit-card accounts in financial institutes, etc.

During the period of 20-obb years from the middle of November 1995, the police have harassed or intimidated me almost every day. The methods include harassment phone calls, my neighbors’ various noises for sleep deprivation, etc.

The most inhumane harassment is sleep deprivation. The police allegedly harass me overnight based on bugging my room to strip me of sleep. The sleep deprivation could happen soon after I went to bed or shortly after I woke up momentarily and moved my body overnight. During the first dozens days beginning from mid-November 1995 in Madison, Wisconsin, shortly after I momentarily woke up and moved my body or went to bathroom overnight, the police allegedly started to harass me with the noisy music which usually came from the direction of the back of the house. In this period, every night shortly after I momentarily woke up and moved my body or went to bathroom, the police allegedly harassed me. After this period, this kind of harassment no longer occurred every night, but it happened from time to time. I assume that the police of the MPD were behind these incidents. The sleep deprivation also occurred in New York City. When I have lived on the second floor in the residence of 48-12 93rd Street, Elmhurst, NY 11373 from late March 2001 to mid-November 2003, the second floor in the residence of 93-12 50th Avenue, Elmhurst, NY 11373 from mid-November 2003 to late January 2007, the second floor in the residence of 51-20 Van Loon Street, Elmhurst, NY 11373 from late January 2007 to early April 2013, and the third floor in the residence of 42-98 Hampton Street, Elmhurst, NY 11373 from early April 2013 up to now, from time to time, the police has allegedly hired other tenants, such as Mr. Haoming Dong (Raymond Dong), Mr. Daru Wang, Xiujiang Wu, and Isabella Zhang, to make noises in the middle of the night to deprive my sleep. Their harassment could last as long as a few hours at a time. That caused me to be sick many times and I visited my doctor for the sickness a number of times.. I assume that the police of the New York Police Department (NYPD) hired those people to harass me.

In April 1997, the police in Madison, Wisconsin allegedly created four very serious incidents in which I was the victim. The first one was a death threat with a plow truck; the second and third ones were the death threat with active bullets and an attempted murder. The fourth one was the stealing of my three self-reports I mailed to the MPD for the three incidents mentioned above. After I appealed to Mayor of Madison Susan Bauman for an investigation, the MPD negotiated with me, asking if the investigation found only one officer had done these four incidents, whether I would be satisfied? I replied, “No.” Then they said that they would not conduct an investigation. (In April 1999 when I lived in Washington DC, the MPD promised in the phone conversation with me that after I returned to Madison, it would start an investigation to have a MPD officer responsible for the four incidents. After I returned to Madison in May 1999, it broke its own word.)

The police were allegedly behind three car accidents that happened in 1998, 1999, and 2000, respectively. There were no disputes that all the three car accidents were other parties’ faults. I was injured twice by the first and third car accidents. The first car accident occurred in Silver Spring of Montgomery County, Maryland in April 1998 when I lived there. The police of the Montgomery County Police Department in Maryland allegedly used a young Hispanic to drive his car hitting my one from behind and injured me. Then the police fabricated the false insurance policy number for the suspect twice. The second car incident was a SUV hitting the right flank of my car in Madison, Wisconsin in June 1999. My car was seriously damaged. I could have been either killed or injured; it was merely lucky that I avoided either of them. The third incident was a car hitting my one from behind in Madison, Wisconsin in April 2000. I was injured again. I have evidence to assume that the Madison police were behind the second and third car accidents. One MRI test of my upper chest shows that because of the injuries caused by the first and third car accidents, in addition to multilevel degenerative disc changes and spinal stenosis at C2/3, C3/4, C4/5, and C5/6, “there is also multilevel neuroforaminal encroachment,” which means that my nerve is pressured. Another MRI test shows that there are problems in my lower back as well. Now I am suffering from very severe pain in the neck and back all the time and feel my left arm like a hammer hanging from my left shoulder, heavy and pain in my left leg, and heavy in my right leg, along with other problems.
In March 1998 in Silver Spring, Maryland, presumably it was a local police officer who used a knife to slash a tire of my car to 6” long to deliver a death threat to me. When I reported the incident to an officer, I told the officer that I assumed that the suspect was the local police. The officer, however, refused to write down about that. He wrote down in the report that the suspect was “unknown” and refused to conduct an investigation. The police also took other cover-up measures.

In September 1998 in Hyattsville, Maryland, either the local or the Montgomery County police allegedly used a young black man to rob me on the street mainly in order to intimidate me. After the occurrence of the robbery incident, a local police officer successively used an excuse and two lies to justify his decision not to conduct an investigation, and then the original police report was tampered allegedly by the police with all the information regarding the suspect deleted in order to justify the decision not to conduct an investigation.

Click here to read the complete article