Your domestic life may be harmonious.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

SubjectAuthor
* CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.Jerry Sauk
+* Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.KlausSchadenfreude
|+- Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.KWills
|`* Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.Jerry Sauk
| +* Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.KlausSchadenfreude
| |+- Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.KWills
| |`* Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.Jerry Sauk
| | +- Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.KWills
| | `- Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.KlausSchadenfreude
| `- Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.KWills
+- Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.KWills
`* Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.Sqwertz
 +- Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.KWills
 `* Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.Jerry Sauk
  +- Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.KWills
  `* Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.KlausSchadenfreude
   +* Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.KWills
   |`* Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.KlausSchadenfreude
   | `- Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.KWills
   `* Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.Jerry Sauk
    `* Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.KlausSchadenfreude
     `- Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.KWills

1
CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<h-udndGglPAREZT8nZ2dnUU7-clQAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8468&group=alt.food.fast-food#8468

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 13:35:16 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 3 Aug 2021 18:35 UTC

So basically, Klous' argumen thtat taco bell is NOT mexican food is, that
the "taco's" they sell are actually folded tostada's, and therefore Taco
Bell is not mexican food.

But klous... folded tostada's ARE MEXICAN FOOD ALSO, meaning your argumnet
completely falls apart and Taco Bell IS mexican food, irregardless the true
identify of the Taco's.

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<j9gjgg5613s7m258vgc6k73lktsid8nurq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8475&group=alt.food.fast-food#8475

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 15:24:36 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 3 Aug 2021 22:24 UTC

On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 13:35:16 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>So basically, Klous' argumen thtat taco bell is NOT mexican food is, that
>the "taco's" they sell are actually folded tostada's, and therefore Taco
>Bell is not mexican food.

Correct.

>But klous... folded tostada's ARE MEXICAN FOOD ALSO, meaning your argumnet
>completely falls apart and Taco Bell IS mexican food, irregardless the true
>identify of the Taco's.

It is not Mexican food, as even Taco Bell admits.

You know, it's interesting that you, who claims to know so much about
fast food, doesn't know this.

Yet you return again and again to be humiliated and ground to a pulp
under my Boot Heel of Facts and Truth.

Do you LIKE being humiliated, Jenny? Do you NEED it, on some level?

Because I can certainly step it up a notch or two if you're enjoying
it.

Let me know!

Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<7akkgg13lkmcpfoagla0k16h2pv43fr25d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8480&group=alt.food.fast-food#8480

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 01:35:36 -0700
 by: KWills - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 08:35 UTC

On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 13:35:16 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>So basically, Klous' argumen thtat taco bell is NOT mexican food is, that
>the "taco's" they sell are actually folded tostada's, and therefore Taco
>Bell is not mexican food.
>
>But klous... folded tostada's ARE MEXICAN FOOD ALSO, meaning your argumnet
>completely falls apart and Taco Bell IS mexican food, irregardless the true
>identify of the Taco's.

I note you are ignoring the video wherein Mexicans state Taco
Bell is NOT Mexican food.
You have been PROVED wrong about this on so may levels. There is
no possible way you still believe Taco Bell sells authentic Mexican
food. You are simply lying to feed your pathological NEED to lie.
Nothing more.
BTW, FOLDED tostadas are NOT Mexican food. They are fried flat.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<qakkggp620p5b1e1rm526q2tgpt1glrdit@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8481&group=alt.food.fast-food#8481

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 01:35:48 -0700
 by: KWills - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 08:35 UTC

On Tue, 03 Aug 2021 15:24:36 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 13:35:16 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>So basically, Klous' argumen thtat taco bell is NOT mexican food is, that
>>the "taco's" they sell are actually folded tostada's, and therefore Taco
>>Bell is not mexican food.
>
>Correct.
>
>>But klous... folded tostada's ARE MEXICAN FOOD ALSO, meaning your argumnet
>>completely falls apart and Taco Bell IS mexican food, irregardless the true
>>identify of the Taco's.
>
>It is not Mexican food, as even Taco Bell admits.

Jenny's racism has also made him deny what actual Mexican people
say about the matter. In the video I linked to recently, the Mexicans
stated Taco Bell is not Mexican food.

>You know, it's interesting that you, who claims to know so much about
>fast food, doesn't know this.

Jenny does know. But Jenny has a very real NEED to lie. And since
actual Mexicans have stated it's NOT Mexican food, his racism will
forever require he deny the truth.

>Yet you return again and again to be humiliated and ground to a pulp
>under my Boot Heel of Facts and Truth.
>
>Do you LIKE being humiliated, Jenny? Do you NEED it, on some level?
>
>Because I can certainly step it up a notch or two if you're enjoying
>it.
>
>Let me know!

>Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

A need to be humiliated by having his lies exposed could be a
factor.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<1q5qdtq8p0k9i$.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8590&group=alt.food.fast-food#8590

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 13:49:15 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 18:49 UTC

On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 13:35:16 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> So basically, Klous' argumen thtat taco bell is NOT mexican food is, that
> the "taco's" they sell are actually folded tostada's, and therefore Taco
> Bell is not mexican food.
>
> But klous... folded tostada's ARE MEXICAN FOOD ALSO, meaning your argumnet
> completely falls apart and Taco Bell IS mexican food, irregardless the true
> identify of the Taco's.

I declare Jerry the winner of that argument. I HAVE SPOKEN.

Go get 'em Jerry - give them hell!

-sw

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<6p5fhgpj497htrrkuc6ndd2142nv195vca@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8595&group=alt.food.fast-food#8595

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 03:13:43 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 14 Aug 2021 10:13 UTC

On Fri, 13 Aug 2021 13:49:15 -0500, Sqwertz <sqwertzme@gmail.invalid>
wrote:

>On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 13:35:16 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
>> So basically, Klous' argumen thtat taco bell is NOT mexican food is, that
>> the "taco's" they sell are actually folded tostada's, and therefore Taco
>> Bell is not mexican food.
>>
>> But klous... folded tostada's ARE MEXICAN FOOD ALSO, meaning your argumnet
>> completely falls apart and Taco Bell IS mexican food, irregardless the true
>> identify of the Taco's.
>
>I declare Jerry the winner of that argument. I HAVE SPOKEN.

You're also a dullard.

>Go get 'em Jerry - give them hell!
>
>-sw

How pathetic is your life? Seriously. Your NEED to keep returning
to the group to be mocked and belittled suggests yours is a very sad
life.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<Zu-dnQv9Btict6z8nZ2dnUU7-WvNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8751&group=alt.food.fast-food#8751

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 14:08:07 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 19:08 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 13:35:16 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>So basically, Klous' argumen thtat taco bell is NOT mexican food is, that
>>the "taco's" they sell are actually folded tostada's, and therefore Taco
>>Bell is not mexican food.
>
> Correct.
>
>>But klous... folded tostada's ARE MEXICAN FOOD ALSO, meaning your
>>argumnet
>>completely falls apart and Taco Bell IS mexican food, irregardless the
>>true
>>identify of the Taco's.
>
> It is not Mexican food, as even Taco Bell admits.

Oh please klous, refesh my memory, when did Taco Bell Say they they don't
sell Mexican Food?

This should be good.

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<q6i2jg1a50o0hm9c5ftgm21patl2t21c8c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8756&group=alt.food.fast-food#8756

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 14:58:11 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 21:58 UTC

On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 14:08:07 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 13:35:16 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>So basically, Klous' argumen thtat taco bell is NOT mexican food is, that
>>>the "taco's" they sell are actually folded tostada's, and therefore Taco
>>>Bell is not mexican food.
>>
>> Correct.
>>
>>>But klous... folded tostada's ARE MEXICAN FOOD ALSO, meaning your
>>>argumnet
>>>completely falls apart and Taco Bell IS mexican food, irregardless the
>>>true
>>>identify of the Taco's.
>>
>> It is not Mexican food, as even Taco Bell admits.
>
>Oh please klous, refesh my memory, when did Taco Bell Say they they don't
>sell Mexican Food?
>
>This should be good.

I've given you this information several times.

How many MORE times are you going to pretend you didn't see it?

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<0un3jgl4bifd7sv5vb4uc3tn99vd100t6q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8759&group=alt.food.fast-food#8759

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 01:41:39 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 08:41 UTC

On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 14:08:07 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 13:35:16 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>So basically, Klous' argumen thtat taco bell is NOT mexican food is, that
>>>the "taco's" they sell are actually folded tostada's, and therefore Taco
>>>Bell is not mexican food.
>>
>> Correct.
>>
>>>But klous... folded tostada's ARE MEXICAN FOOD ALSO, meaning your
>>>argumnet
>>>completely falls apart and Taco Bell IS mexican food, irregardless the
>>>true identify of the Taco's.
>>
>> It is not Mexican food, as even Taco Bell admits.
>
>Oh please klous, refesh my memory, when did Taco Bell Say they they don't
>sell Mexican Food?
>
>This should be good.

"The Taco Bell menu has all of your favorite Mexican INSPIRED foods."
(Emphasis added)

https://www.tacobell.com/food

Once again. you lose, Jenny.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<5un3jgtjoudmc2oo848pck9p7o7b1hof24@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8760&group=alt.food.fast-food#8760

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 01:42:01 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 08:42 UTC

On Thu, 02 Sep 2021 14:58:11 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 14:08:07 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Correct.

>>> It is not Mexican food, as even Taco Bell admits.
>>
>>Oh please klous, refesh my memory, when did Taco Bell Say they they don't
>>sell Mexican Food?
>>
>>This should be good.
>
>I've given you this information several times.
>
>How many MORE times are you going to pretend you didn't see it?

[Cue Jenny LYING and claiming he never saw it.]

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<99adnY-6MMnd9a78nZ2dnUU7-bFQAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8773&group=alt.food.fast-food#8773

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 14:15:11 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 19:15 UTC

"Sqwertz" <sqwertzme@gmail.invalid> wrote in message
> On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 13:35:16 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
>> So basically, Klous' argumen thtat taco bell is NOT mexican food is, that
>> the "taco's" they sell are actually folded tostada's, and therefore Taco
>> Bell is not mexican food.
>>
>> But klous... folded tostada's ARE MEXICAN FOOD ALSO, meaning your
>> argumnet
>> completely falls apart and Taco Bell IS mexican food, irregardless the
>> true
>> identify of the Taco's.
>
> I declare Jerry the winner of that argument. I HAVE SPOKEN.
>
> Go get 'em Jerry - give them hell!
>
> -sw

Oh I've got a great argument I just thought up of but now klous is too
chicken to discuss the issuew with me anymore. It's so fucking good is a
discussion-closing argument.

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<ciq6jgtpnndg6rrismmf9hft9ld47p714h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8776&group=alt.food.fast-food#8776

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 05:45:22 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 12:45 UTC

On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 14:15:11 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Sqwertz" <sqwertzme@gmail.invalid> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 13:35:16 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>
>>> So basically, Klous' argumen thtat taco bell is NOT mexican food is, that
>>> the "taco's" they sell are actually folded tostada's, and therefore Taco
>>> Bell is not mexican food.
>>>
>>> But klous... folded tostada's ARE MEXICAN FOOD ALSO, meaning your
>>> argumnet
>>> completely falls apart and Taco Bell IS mexican food, irregardless the
>>> true
>>> identify of the Taco's.
>>
>> I declare Jerry the winner of that argument. I HAVE SPOKEN.
>>
>> Go get 'em Jerry - give them hell!
>>
>> -sw
>

>Oh I've got a great argument I just thought up of but now klous is too
>chicken to discuss the issuew with me anymore. It's so fucking good is a
>discussion-closing argument.

Then present it. You won't because, as ALWAYS, you are flat out
lying.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<2307jghijgn425iketsm3r854hnv19j3oc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8780&group=alt.food.fast-food#8780

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 07:19:52 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 14:19 UTC

On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 14:15:11 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Sqwertz" <sqwertzme@gmail.invalid> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 13:35:16 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>
>>> So basically, Klous' argumen thtat taco bell is NOT mexican food is, that
>>> the "taco's" they sell are actually folded tostada's, and therefore Taco
>>> Bell is not mexican food.
>>>
>>> But klous... folded tostada's ARE MEXICAN FOOD ALSO, meaning your
>>> argumnet
>>> completely falls apart and Taco Bell IS mexican food, irregardless the
>>> true
>>> identify of the Taco's.
>>
>> I declare Jerry the winner of that argument. I HAVE SPOKEN.
>>
>> Go get 'em Jerry - give them hell!
>>
>> -sw
>

>Oh I've got a great argument I just thought up of but now klous is too
>chicken to discuss the issuew with me anymore. It's so fucking good is a
>discussion-closing argument.

LOL

All your arguments are "discussion closing arguments," Jenny.

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<o8tbjgpf2n1gvhj8gn5gvh52v22v3ho2lg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8789&group=alt.food.fast-food#8789

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 04:02:09 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 11:02 UTC

On Sat, 04 Sep 2021 07:19:52 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 14:15:11 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"Sqwertz" <sqwertzme@gmail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> I declare Jerry the winner of that argument. I HAVE SPOKEN.
>>>
>>> Go get 'em Jerry - give them hell!
>>

>>Oh I've got a great argument I just thought up of but now klous is too
>>chicken to discuss the issuew with me anymore. It's so fucking good is a
>>discussion-closing argument.
>
>LOL
>
>All your arguments are "discussion closing arguments," Jenny.

It will be fun to see how he twists your comment into meaning
that you acknowledge he's always right and that closes the
discussions.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<k98cjglsi5ieno6jps855a551gslpbtnr1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8793&group=alt.food.fast-food#8793

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 07:10:32 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 14:10 UTC

On Mon, 06 Sep 2021 04:02:09 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 04 Sep 2021 07:19:52 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 14:15:11 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"Sqwertz" <sqwertzme@gmail.invalid> wrote in message

>>>Oh I've got a great argument I just thought up of but now klous is too
>>>chicken to discuss the issuew with me anymore. It's so fucking good is a
>>>discussion-closing argument.
>>
>>LOL
>>
>>All your arguments are "discussion closing arguments," Jenny.
>
> It will be fun to see how he twists your comment into meaning
>that you acknowledge he's always right and that closes the
>discussions.

Or, he's lying. :)

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<uq9ejg936775f52b8ccbp16142bmpe08em@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8802&group=alt.food.fast-food#8802

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 01:48:44 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 08:48 UTC

On Mon, 06 Sep 2021 07:10:32 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 06 Sep 2021 04:02:09 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 04 Sep 2021 07:19:52 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>LOL
>>>
>>>All your arguments are "discussion closing arguments," Jenny.
>>
>> It will be fun to see how he twists your comment into meaning
>>that you acknowledge he's always right and that closes the
>>discussions.
>
>Or, he's lying. :)

It's rare for Jenny to do anything else.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<ScqdnbCJ7e4rcNb8nZ2dnUU7-anNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8938&group=alt.food.fast-food#8938

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 21:13:04 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 02:13 UTC

> On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 14:08:07 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Correct.

>>> It is not Mexican food, as even Taco Bell admits.
>>
>>Oh please klous, refesh my memory, when did Taco Bell Say they they don't
>>sell Mexican Food?
>>
>>This should be good.
>>

> I've given you this information several times.

I didn't ask you how many time's you told me, I asked you to refresh my
memory.

<waiting> and YES i do have a counter argument that PROVES your argument
wrong. And DAMN it's a good one.

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<8qfokg1s9ifbllb8p4ak7c51uoo75dmh0d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8944&group=alt.food.fast-food#8944

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 01:48:43 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 08:48 UTC

On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 21:13:04 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 14:08:07 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message news:j9gjgg5613s7m258vgc6k73lktsid8nurq@4ax.com...

>>>Oh please klous, refesh my memory, when did Taco Bell Say they they don't
>>>sell Mexican Food?
>>>
>>>This should be good.
>>>

>> I've given you this information several times.
>
>I didn't ask you how many time's you told me, I asked you to refresh my
>memory.
>
><waiting> and YES i do have a counter argument that PROVES your argument
>wrong. And DAMN it's a good one.

https://www.tacobell.com/food

"The Taco Bell menu has all of your favorite Mexican inspired foods."

Note the word inspired. INSPIRED.

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<nerokg5cmvu5os94thimlruvavgjpq5nb5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8950&group=alt.food.fast-food#8950

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 05:07:21 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 12:07 UTC

On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 21:13:04 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 14:08:07 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Oh please klous, refesh my memory, when did Taco Bell Say they they don't
>>>sell Mexican Food?
>>>
>>>This should be good.
>>>

>> I've given you this information several times.
>
>I didn't ask you how many time's you told me, I asked you to refresh my
>memory.

And how many times do I need to do this before you learn, Jenny?

><waiting> and YES i do have a counter argument that PROVES your argument
>wrong. And DAMN it's a good one.

Stop lying.

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<OfCdnXkKhPXoiMz8nZ2dnUU7-bdQAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8961&group=alt.food.fast-food#8961

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 19:46:35 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 00:46 UTC

> On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 14:15:11 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sqwertz" <sqwertzme@gmail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> I declare Jerry the winner of that argument. I HAVE SPOKEN.
>>>
>>> Go get 'em Jerry - give them hell!
>>>
>>> -sw
>>

>>Oh I've got a great argument I just thought up of but now klous is too
>>chicken to discuss the issuew with me anymore. It's so fucking good is a
>>discussion-closing argument.
>
> LOL
>
> All your arguments are "discussion closing arguments," Jenny.

Thank You for the compliment.

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<m0cengd34u2al26tlaujf28tkum8k2j7k0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9154&group=alt.food.fast-food#9154

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 15:30:55 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 25 Oct 2021 22:30 UTC

On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 19:46:35 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 14:15:11 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Sqwertz" <sqwertzme@gmail.invalid> wrote in message

>>>Oh I've got a great argument I just thought up of but now klous is too
>>>chicken to discuss the issuew with me anymore. It's so fucking good is a
>>>discussion-closing argument.
>>
>> LOL
>>
>> All your arguments are "discussion closing arguments," Jenny.
>
>Thank You for the compliment.

WOOSH

Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.

<fdifngd6elsai2uk4f6l73qmof699njoib@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9155&group=alt.food.fast-food#9155

From: A...@B.C (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 02:26:17 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 26 Oct 2021 09:26 UTC

On Mon, 25 Oct 2021 15:30:55 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 19:46:35 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> LOL
>>>
>>> All your arguments are "discussion closing arguments," Jenny.
>>
>>Thank You for the compliment.
>
>WOOSH

Jenny isn't pretending to have a profound learning disability.

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: CHECKMATE! ANOTHER ARGUMENT LOST FOR KLOUS.