Whom the gods would destroy, they first teach BASIC.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Putin said he would cooperate with an international investigation into war crimes but 'he doesn't trust the Western world"

SubjectAuthor
* Putin said he would cooperate with an international investigationltlee1
`* Re: Putin said he would cooperate with an international investigationstoney
 `* Re: Putin said he would cooperate with an international investigationltlee1
  `- Re: Putin said he would cooperate with an international investigationborie

1
Putin said he would cooperate with an international investigation into war crimes but 'he doesn't trust the Western world"

<f84ef4b0-dccc-4621-aadf-5d284b970e3dn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9022&group=soc.culture.china#9022

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 10:12:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Putin said he would cooperate with an international investigation
into war crimes but 'he doesn't trust the Western world"
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 17:12 UTC

https://news.yahoo.com/putin-said-cooperate-international-investigation-043037857.html

"Host Chuck Todd asked how Putin reacted when Nehammer accused his soldiers of committing war crimes.

"He told me he will cooperate with an international investigation, on the one hand, and on the other hand, he told me that he doesn't trust the Western world," Nehammer said, adding: "this will be the problem now in the future.""

----------------------------------
I had been browsing Chinese presses.
A lot of skepticism over the war crime accusation.
But the most assertive voice was from a lady scholar from of a Taiwan University. She thought the whole thing was a proxy war between the US and Russia. The war crimes were committed by anti-Russian force.

https://www.chinatimes.com/realtimenews/20220413002332-260407?chdtv
胡逢瑛今日(13)接受香港媒體《中評社》訪問表示,其實俄烏衝突並不能算是戰爭,他們屬於「代理人的武裝衝突」,因俄烏雙方並沒有正式宣戰。美國與北約利用戰爭法空隙,讓自己間接參戰卻不用直接出兵,且長期透過北約軍官暗地裡參與戰事指揮,並公開送武器表達支持烏克蘭的立場,卻又能成功規避戰爭,讓烏克蘭人去送死、俄羅斯被臭罵。

胡逢瑛解釋,俄羅斯總統普丁提出要將烏克蘭「去軍事化和去納粹化」,目的是徹底解決烏克蘭的崇拜納粹符號,以及班德拉(Bandera)主義的新納粹行為,此想法源自美國2014年支持基輔發動武裝政變,背後牽扯的民族主義、寡頭專政與金主支持非常複雜。

不僅如此,胡逢瑛更直言,烏克蘭也以極端武裝營採取狹持人質、虐待戰俘、攻打平民的行為,完全違背戰爭法,可以算是「恐怖主義」了,西方國家明明清楚這些規則與狀況,卻仍將這些恐怖份子的行為,指稱是俄軍所為,刻意導向俄軍的戰爭犯罪,藉以作為西方國家向俄羅斯施壓、制裁的手段,背後目的就是壓垮俄羅斯的經濟與影響力。

Re: Putin said he would cooperate with an international investigation into war crimes but 'he doesn't trust the Western world"

<7f36742b-81a2-44b8-bc76-52625b293044n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9172&group=soc.culture.china#9172

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 10:35:43 -0700 (PDT)
into war crimes but 'he doesn't trust the Western world"
From: papajoe...@yahoo.com (stoney)
 by: stoney - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 17:35 UTC

On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 1:12:23 AM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
> https://news.yahoo.com/putin-said-cooperate-international-investigation-043037857.html
> "Host Chuck Todd asked how Putin reacted when Nehammer accused his soldiers of committing war crimes.
> "He told me he will cooperate with an international investigation, on the one hand, and on the other hand, he told me that he doesn't trust the Western world," Nehammer said, adding: "this will be the problem now in the future.""
> ----------------------------------
> I had been browsing Chinese presses.
> A lot of skepticism over the war crime accusation.
> But the most assertive voice was from a lady scholar from of a Taiwan University. She thought the whole thing was a proxy war between the US and Russia. The war crimes were committed by anti-Russian force.
> https://www.chinatimes.com/realtimenews/20220413002332-260407?chdtv
> 胡逢瑛今日(13)接受香港媒體《中評社》訪問表示,其實俄烏衝突並不能算是戰爭,他們屬於「代理人的武裝衝突」,因俄烏雙方並沒有正式宣戰。美國與北約利用戰爭法空隙,讓自己間接參戰卻不用直接出兵,且長期透過北約軍官暗地裡參與戰事指揮,並公開送武器表達支持烏克蘭的立場,卻又能成功規避戰爭,讓烏克蘭人去送死、俄羅斯被臭罵。
> 胡逢瑛解釋,俄羅斯總統普丁提出要將烏克蘭「去軍事化和去納粹化」,目的是徹底解決烏克蘭的崇拜納粹符號,以及班德拉(Bandera)主義的新納粹行為,此想法源自美國2014年支持基輔發動武裝政變,背後牽扯的民族主義、寡頭專政與金主支持非常複雜。
> 不僅如此,胡逢瑛更直言,烏克蘭也以極端武裝營採取狹持人質、虐待戰俘、攻打平民的行為,完全違背戰爭法,可以算是「恐怖主義」了,西方國家明明清楚這些規則與狀況,卻仍將這些恐怖份子的行為,指稱是俄軍所為,刻意導向俄軍的戰爭犯罪,藉以作為西方國家向俄羅斯施壓、制裁的手段,背後目的就是壓垮俄羅斯的經濟與影響力。
Hu Fengying accepted an interview with Hong Kong media "China Review News Agency" today (13) and said that in fact, the conflict between Russia and Ukraine is not a war. They belong to the "armed conflict of proxies". Russia and Ukraine have not officially declared war. The United States and NATO took advantage of the law of war to allow themselves to participate in the war indirectly without directly sending troops, and for a long time secretly participated in the war command through NATO officers, and openly sent weapons to express their support for Ukraine, but they were able to successfully evade the war and let Ukrainians go to death, Russia was scolded.
Hu Fengying explained that Russian President Vladimir Putin proposed to "demilitarize and de-Nazify" Ukraine in order to completely solve Ukraine's worship of Nazi symbols and the neo-Nazi behavior of Banderaism. This idea originated in the United States in 2014. Supporting an armed coup in Kyiv in 2010 is very complicated by the nationalism, oligarchy and financial support behind it.
Not only that, Hu Fengying even more bluntly stated that Ukraine has also used extremist armed camps to take hostages, torture prisoners of war, and attack civilians, which completely violates the laws of war and can be regarded as "terrorism". Western countries clearly understand these rules and conditions, but still Alleging the actions of these terrorists were committed by the Russian army and deliberately directed at the war crimes of the Russian army as a means of pressure and sanctions on Russia by Western countries, the purpose behind it is to crush Russia's economy and influence.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the look of it, Ukraine has indeed a lot of extremist armed camps that worked against Ukraine. They are deemed as terrorists as they used the Ukraine-Russia war to fuel in their own agenda in Ukraine. The killing of civilians and holed up of civilians could be done by them instead. Investigation should done to see if they have done to those civilian deaths and setting up of holed up, too.

Re: Putin said he would cooperate with an international investigation into war crimes but 'he doesn't trust the Western world"

<96826e7d-b419-4e3f-a581-d9c51b45ee32n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9174&group=soc.culture.china#9174

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:50:33 -0700 (PDT)
into war crimes but 'he doesn't trust the Western world"
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 18:50 UTC

On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 1:35:45 PM UTC-4, stoney wrote:
> [...]
>
> Not only that, Hu Fengying even more bluntly stated that Ukraine has also used extremist armed camps to take hostages, torture prisoners of war, and attack civilians, which completely violates the laws of war and can be regarded as "terrorism". Western countries clearly understand these rules and conditions, but still Alleging the actions of these terrorists were committed by the Russian army and deliberately directed at the war crimes of the Russian army as a means of pressure and sanctions on Russia by Western countries, the purpose behind it is to crush Russia's economy and influence.

Contract fighters "who were protecting a convoy in Baghdad in 2007 were accused of killing 17 Iraqi civilians, including women and children. “Within ten minutes, Nisour Square had become a scene of death and despair as grim as any in Iraq since the invasion.” The U.S. brought charges against those involved in the killings. But Hagedorn doubts whether contractors can ever be forced to follow the same rules of engagement as military personnel."
https://www.latimes.com/books/jacketcopy/la-ca-jc-ann-hagedorn-20140817-story.html

Re: Putin said he would cooperate with an international investigation into war crimes but 'he doesn't trust the Western world"

<f5c60a8d-c7fc-4b6f-afc4-2eb596ca401fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9175&group=soc.culture.china#9175

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:08:59 -0700 (PDT)
into war crimes but 'he doesn't trust the Western world"
From: zifon...@gmail.com (borie)
 by: borie - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 04:08 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 2:50:34 AM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
> [...]
> >

> > From the look of it, Ukraine has indeed a lot of extremist armed camps that worked against Ukraine. They are deemed as terrorists as they used the Ukraine-Russia war to fuel in their own agenda in Ukraine. The killing of civilians and holed up of civilians could be done by them instead. Investigation should done to see if they have done to those civilian deaths and setting up of holed up, too.
> Contract fighters "who were protecting a convoy in Baghdad in 2007 were accused of killing 17 Iraqi civilians, including women and children. “Within ten minutes, Nisour Square had become a scene of death and despair as grim as any in Iraq since the invasion.” The U.S. brought charges against those involved in the killings. But Hagedorn doubts whether contractors can ever be forced to follow the same rules of engagement as military personnel."

The contract fighters were never prosecuted as the commander of the US force has no power to manage and control and even discipline over them when comes their killing of civilians or Iraq soldiers, too. US can also use them as their own "extra forces" to take the blame for their own killing of civilians or soldiers. US can also claim them as "extremist armed group working" in Iraq to fight Iraq that caused civilian deaths. Hence everything can be weaved into a story and scripted to suit the reason of it. Those contract fighters were never brought to trial for crimes of civilian killings and even the rapes of people, too.