From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Russia’s Long Disdain for Ukrainian
Nationhood v, Japan short disdain for Chinese Nationhood
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 05:40:35 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:ERUHebESSEbGYN25BnPKoD7q3os=
 by: A. Filip - Tue, 3 May 2022 05:40 UTC

"David P." <imbibe@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Russia’s Long Disdain for Ukrainian Nationhood
> By Yaroslav Trofimov, April 28, 2022, WSJ

> https://www.wsj.com/articles/russias-long-disdain-for-ukrainian-nationhood-11651165024

"Japan short disdain for Chinese Nationhood" sound better *here*.
We may even jibe "One emperor two countries" ;-)

It is _easier_ to follow a bitten tract nut it is not the only option.
Usually what you can do is more important than what you want to do.

--
A. Filip : Big (Tech) Brother is watching you.