Getting into trouble is easy. -- D. Winkel and F. Prosser

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

SubjectAuthor
* The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a KlausSchadenfreude
`* Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncJerry Sauk
 +- Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncKWills
 `* Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncKlausSchadenfreude
  `* Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncJerry Sauk
   +* Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncKWills
   |`* Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncKlausSchadenfreude
   | `- Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncKWills
   `* Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncKlausSchadenfreude
    `* Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncJerry Sauk
     +* Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncKlausSchadenfreude
     |`* Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncJerry Sauk
     | +* Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncKlausSchadenfreude
     | |`* Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncJerry Sauk
     | | +* Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncKWills
     | | |`* Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncKlausSchadenfreude
     | | | `- Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncKWills
     | | `* Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncKlausSchadenfreude
     | |  `* Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncJerry Sauk
     | |   +- Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncKWills
     | |   +- Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncKlausSchadenfreude
     | |   `* Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type ofAlex
     | |    `* Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncJerry Sauk
     | |     `* Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncKlausSchadenfreude
     | |      `* Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncJerry Sauk
     | |       `- Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncKlausSchadenfreude
     | `- Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncKWills
     `- Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food oncKWills

Pages:12
The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<irg3hgdq7ja6mnk7mb1l7fdpq6la3bll4t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8555&group=alt.food.fast-food#8555

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 17:11:28 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 00:11 UTC

https://i95rock.com/connecticut-is-one-of-the-states-that-consumes-the-least-fast-food-in-america/

According to a nationwide study published by Zippia, CT ranked #46 in
America for states that consume the most fast food.
The only states that eat less than fast food [per capita] than the
Nutmeg State are:

Mississippi
New York
New Jersey
Vermont

The states with the most fast food restaurants per capita are:

Alabama
Nebraska
West Virginia
Oklahoma
Tennessee

To see how your state ranks:
https://townsquare.media/site/677/files/2021/08/attachment-map-states-most-fast-food.png?w=882&h=629&q=75

Since the great majority of Americans only eat fast foood once a
month, this proves that people would not "starve" if fast food
restaurants suddenly went out of business.

Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<UY2dnRLjHqB-HaT8nZ2dnUU7-NlQAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8821&group=alt.food.fast-food#8821

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 00:15:22 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 05:15 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> https://i95rock.com/connecticut-is-one-of-the-states-that-consumes-the-least-fast-food-in-america/
>
> According to a nationwide study published by Zippia, CT ranked #46 in
> America for states that consume the most fast food.
> The only states that eat less than fast food [per capita] than the
> Nutmeg State are:
>
> Mississippi
> New York
> New Jersey
> Vermont
>
> The states with the most fast food restaurants per capita are:
>
> Alabama
> Nebraska
> West Virginia
> Oklahoma
> Tennessee
>
> To see how your state ranks:
> https://townsquare.media/site/677/files/2021/08/attachment-map-states-most-fast-food.png?w=882&h=629&q=75
>
> Since the great majority of Americans only eat fast foood once a
> month, this proves that people would not "starve" if fast food
> restaurants suddenly went out of business.

your logic is foulty, becouse of two reasons, becouse your not considering
that 20% are eating fast-food much more frequently, and the 80% on once a
month- meal's, along with the other 20%, still adds up to MILLION'S every
day.

Once a month of 80% of every american's meal's still adds up to a FUCK of a
lot of food.

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<5hijjg17k8cvg9jobdr5db0s65pj3cg3g9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8832&group=alt.food.fast-food#8832

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 01:47:54 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 08:47 UTC

On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 00:15:22 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://i95rock.com/connecticut-is-one-of-the-states-that-consumes-the-least-fast-food-in-america/
>>
>> According to a nationwide study published by Zippia, CT ranked #46 in
>> America for states that consume the most fast food.
>> The only states that eat less than fast food [per capita] than the
>> Nutmeg State are:
>>
>> Mississippi
>> New York
>> New Jersey
>> Vermont
>>
>> The states with the most fast food restaurants per capita are:
>>
>> Alabama
>> Nebraska
>> West Virginia
>> Oklahoma
>> Tennessee
>>
>> To see how your state ranks:
>> https://townsquare.media/site/677/files/2021/08/attachment-map-states-most-fast-food.png?w=882&h=629&q=75
>>
>> Since the great majority of Americans only eat fast foood once a
>> month, this proves that people would not "starve" if fast food
>> restaurants suddenly went out of business.
>
>your logic is foulty, becouse of two reasons, becouse your not considering
>that 20% are eating fast-food much more frequently, and the 80% on once a
>month- meal's, along with the other 20%, still adds up to MILLION'S every
>day.
>
>Once a month of 80% of every american's meal's still adds up to a FUCK of a
>lot of food.

But it doesn't mean people would starve if all fast food were to
suddenly disappear.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<dppjjg1jc93butc7bfh29ho85jg4q1q9uo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8845&group=alt.food.fast-food#8845

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 03:52:20 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 10:52 UTC

On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 00:15:22 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://i95rock.com/connecticut-is-one-of-the-states-that-consumes-the-least-fast-food-in-america/
>>
>> According to a nationwide study published by Zippia, CT ranked #46 in
>> America for states that consume the most fast food.
>> The only states that eat less than fast food [per capita] than the
>> Nutmeg State are:
>>
>> Mississippi
>> New York
>> New Jersey
>> Vermont
>>
>> The states with the most fast food restaurants per capita are:
>>
>> Alabama
>> Nebraska
>> West Virginia
>> Oklahoma
>> Tennessee
>>
>> To see how your state ranks:
>> https://townsquare.media/site/677/files/2021/08/attachment-map-states-most-fast-food.png?w=882&h=629&q=75
>>
>> Since the great majority of Americans only eat fast foood once a
>> month, this proves that people would not "starve" if fast food
>> restaurants suddenly went out of business.
>
>your logic is foulty

It's not my logic, Jenny. I posted the article. It's someone else's
logic, which is faultless.

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<yIWdnasmp80fDML8nZ2dnUU7-fVQAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9032&group=alt.food.fast-food#9032

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:22:33 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Fri, 8 Oct 2021 00:22 UTC

> On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 00:15:22 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> https://i95rock.com/connecticut-is-one-of-the-states-that-consumes-the-least-fast-food-in-america/
>>>
>>> According to a nationwide study published by Zippia, CT ranked #46 in
>>> America for states that consume the most fast food.
>>> The only states that eat less than fast food [per capita] than the
>>> Nutmeg State are:
>>>
>>> Mississippi
>>> New York
>>> New Jersey
>>> Vermont
>>>
>>> The states with the most fast food restaurants per capita are:
>>>
>>> Alabama
>>> Nebraska
>>> West Virginia
>>> Oklahoma
>>> Tennessee
>>>
>>> To see how your state ranks:
>>> https://townsquare.media/site/677/files/2021/08/attachment-map-states-most-fast-food.png?w=882&h=629&q=75
>>>
>>> Since the great majority of Americans only eat fast foood once a
>>> month, this proves that people would not "starve" if fast food
>>> restaurants suddenly went out of business.
>>
>>your logic is foulty
>
> It's not my logic, Jenny.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KLOUS WOULD YOU STOP SNIPPING THE PORTION'S OF MY TEXT
THAT PROVCE YOU WRONG AND THEN PROCEED LIKE I NEVER SAID THEM.

Here's the RESTORED text you just snipped:

> your logic is foulty, becouse of two reasons, becouse your not considering
> that 20% are eating fast-food much more frequently, and the 80% on once a
> month- meal's, along with the other 20%, still adds up to MILLION'S every
> day.
>
> Once a month of 80% of every american's meal's still adds up to a FUCK of
> lot of food.

Instead of just passing the blame on to someone else you need to ADMIT THAT
THERE IS A FUCK OF A LOT OF FAST-FOOD CONSUMED IN AMERICA.

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<nv30mgh8qn4fkm5std67eqd0850d9r150j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9038&group=alt.food.fast-food#9038

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 02:31:49 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 8 Oct 2021 09:31 UTC

On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:22:33 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 00:15:22 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>your logic is foulty
>>
>> It's not my logic, Jenny.
>
>FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KLOUS WOULD YOU STOP SNIPPING THE PORTION'S OF MY TEXT
>THAT PROVCE YOU WRONG AND THEN PROCEED LIKE I NEVER SAID THEM.
>
>Here's the RESTORED text you just snipped:

It's still YOUR logic, stupid.

>> your logic is foulty, becouse of two reasons, becouse your not considering
>> that 20% are eating fast-food much more frequently, and the 80% on once a
>> month- meal's, along with the other 20%, still adds up to MILLION'S every
>> day.
>>
>> Once a month of 80% of every american's meal's still adds up to a FUCK of
>> a lot of food.
>
>Instead of just passing the blame on to someone else you need to ADMIT THAT
>THERE IS A FUCK OF A LOT OF FAST-FOOD CONSUMED IN AMERICA.

HE HAS NEVER DENIED THIS. But you will post the MID and/or
archive link, to at least one post where he has. Unless you've been
caught in ANOTHER of your pathological lies.

[Cue Jenny running away from his lie being exposed. Again.]

--
Cat: All in all a 100% successful trip.
Kryten: But sir, we have lost Mr. Rimmer.
Cat: All in all a 100% successful trip.

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<8qg0mgdefqos6oe0jn0t6nrufedc28keq2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9044&group=alt.food.fast-food#9044

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 06:11:21 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 8 Oct 2021 13:11 UTC

On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:22:33 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 00:15:22 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>your logic is foulty
>>
>> It's not my logic, Jenny.
>
>FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KLOUS WOULD YOU STOP SNIPPING THE PORTION'S OF MY TEXT
>THAT PROVCE YOU WRONG AND THEN PROCEED LIKE I NEVER SAID THEM.
>
>Here's the RESTORED text you just snipped:
>
>> your logic is foulty,

It's not my logic, Jenny. I posted the article. It's someone else's
logic, which is faultless.

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<ehi0mgl57aqrjknrmriper2jmiie5r6v3c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9049&group=alt.food.fast-food#9049

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 06:41:54 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 8 Oct 2021 13:41 UTC

On Fri, 08 Oct 2021 02:31:49 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:22:33 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> It's not my logic, Jenny.
>>
>>FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KLOUS WOULD YOU STOP SNIPPING THE PORTION'S OF MY TEXT
>>THAT PROVCE YOU WRONG AND THEN PROCEED LIKE I NEVER SAID THEM.
>>
>>Here's the RESTORED text you just snipped:
>>

> It's still YOUR logic, stupid.
>
>>> your logic is foulty, becouse of two reasons, becouse your not considering
>>> that 20% are eating fast-food much more frequently, and the 80% on once a
>>> month- meal's, along with the other 20%, still adds up to MILLION'S every
>>> day.
>>>
>>> Once a month of 80% of every american's meal's still adds up to a FUCK of
>>> a lot of food.
>>
>>Instead of just passing the blame on to someone else you need to ADMIT THAT
>>THERE IS A FUCK OF A LOT OF FAST-FOOD CONSUMED IN AMERICA.
>>

> HE HAS NEVER DENIED THIS. But you will post the MID and/or
>archive link, to at least one post where he has. Unless you've been
>caught in ANOTHER of your pathological lies.
>
>[Cue Jenny running away from his lie being exposed. Again.]

He keeps claming it's *my* logic, like he claimed that university was
somehow controlled by me. He talks about "blame" which is a non
sequitur.

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<atm2mg54krdpof9tm9j710i78aa3sjnifo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9055&group=alt.food.fast-food#9055

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 02:07:09 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 09:07 UTC

On Fri, 08 Oct 2021 06:41:54 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>>>Instead of just passing the blame on to someone else you need to ADMIT THAT
>>>THERE IS A FUCK OF A LOT OF FAST-FOOD CONSUMED IN AMERICA.
>>
>> HE HAS NEVER DENIED THIS. But you will post the MID and/or
>>archive link, to at least one post where he has. Unless you've been
>>caught in ANOTHER of your pathological lies.
>>
>>[Cue Jenny running away from his lie being exposed. Again.]
>
>He keeps claming it's *my* logic, like he claimed that university was
>somehow controlled by me. He talks about "blame" which is a non
>sequitur.

I'm waiting to see where you denied that 80% of Americans eating
fast food once a month isn't a lot of fast food consumed in America.
Of course his claim is a lie, so he will "run away."

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<Woadnc0NH53mzhH8nZ2dnUU7-SPNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9273&group=alt.food.fast-food#9273

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 17:12:38 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 23:12 UTC

> On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:22:33 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> It's not my logic, Jenny.
>>
>>FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KLOUS WOULD YOU STOP SNIPPING THE PORTION'S OF MY TEXT
>>THAT PROVCE YOU WRONG AND THEN PROCEED LIKE I NEVER SAID THEM.
>>
>>Here's the RESTORED text you just snipped:
>>
>>> your logic is foulty,
>
> It's not my logic, Jenny. I posted the article. It's someone else's
> logic, which is faultless.

It's not foultless. Even if the majority of people it fast-food only once a
month, that doesn't change the FACT that there are million's of fast food
meal's served EVERY DAY.

That woul dbe million's of missing meal's every day that would add up VERY
QUIKLY to mAss starvation.

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<2vqoog548h3qlipske21ig405mb7erbd4e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9282&group=alt.food.fast-food#9282

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 17:04:49 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 01:04 UTC

On Wed, 10 Nov 2021 17:12:38 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:22:33 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KLOUS WOULD YOU STOP SNIPPING THE PORTION'S OF MY TEXT
>>>THAT PROVCE YOU WRONG AND THEN PROCEED LIKE I NEVER SAID THEM.
>>>
>>>Here's the RESTORED text you just snipped:

>> It's not my logic, Jenny. I posted the article. It's someone else's
>> logic, which is faultless.
>
>It's not foultless.

You have been unable to counter it with either facts or logic.

>Even if the majority of people it fast-food only once a
>month, that doesn't change the FACT that there are million's of fast food
>meal's served EVERY DAY.

Nobody said there weren't. Another non sequitur.

>That woul dbe million's of missing meal's every day that would add up VERY
>QUIKLY to mAss starvation.

====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========

[ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
[ x ] You are lying, as usual
[ ] Typical racist Jenny response
[ x ] Incorrect-- this has already been explained to you
[ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
[ ] Yes, it *is* private property
[ ] Yes, salt and pepper *are* ingredients
[ ] No, the sauce contains no alcohol
[ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet

======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<7ktpoglosr2v33sdmqmtu87h6d41mqcug9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9286&group=alt.food.fast-food#9286

From: A...@B.C (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 02:55:38 -0800
 by: KWills - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 10:55 UTC

On Wed, 10 Nov 2021 17:12:38 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:22:33 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message news:dppjjg1jc93butc7bfh29ho85jg4q1q9uo@4ax.com...

>>>FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KLOUS WOULD YOU STOP SNIPPING THE PORTION'S OF MY TEXT
>>>THAT PROVCE YOU WRONG AND THEN PROCEED LIKE I NEVER SAID THEM.
>>>
>>>Here's the RESTORED text you just snipped:

>> It's not my logic, Jenny. I posted the article. It's someone else's
>> logic, which is faultless.
>
>It's not foultless. Even if the majority of people it fast-food only once a
>month, that doesn't change the FACT that there are million's of fast food
>meal's served EVERY DAY.
>
>That woul dbe million's of missing meal's every day that would add up VERY
>QUIKLY to mAss starvation.

Sigh...
No, it would not. It would add up to millions of people either
bringing food from home or going to sit down restaurants. This has
been explained to you MANY times.
Please cease the lying, Gasbag.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<8vydnbjMqbegmiz8nZ2dnUU7-WfNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9554&group=alt.food.fast-food#9554

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 13:18:11 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 19:18 UTC

> On Wed, 10 Nov 2021 17:12:38 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> It's not my logic, Jenny. I posted the article. It's someone else's
>>> logic, which is faultless.
>>
>>It's not foultless.
>
> You have been unable to counter it with either facts or logic.
>
>>Even if the majority of people it fast-food only once a
>>month, that doesn't change the FACT that there are million's of fast food
>>meal's served EVERY DAY.
>
> Nobody said there weren't. Another non sequitur.
>
>>That woul dbe million's of missing meal's every day that would add up VERY
>>QUIKLY to mAss starvation.
>
> ====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
>
> [ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
> [ x ] You are lying, as usual
> [ ] Typical racist Jenny response
> [ x ] Incorrect-- this has already been explained to you
> [ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
> [ ] Yes, it *is* private property
> [ ] Yes, salt and pepper *are* ingredients
> [ ] No, the sauce contains no alcohol
> [ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
>
> ======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========

Not acceptable. Instead of just blathering out that "I'm wrong", you need
to say WHY I'm wrong.

Don't forget to use Fact's and logic.

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<2932rgduufb79dr3o6p40q5g85iqh686m1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9561&group=alt.food.fast-food#9561

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 11:53:29 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 19:53 UTC

On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 13:18:11 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>That woul dbe million's of missing meal's every day that would add up VERY
>>>QUIKLY to mAss starvation.
>>
>> ====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
>>
>> [ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
>> [ x ] You are lying, as usual
>> [ ] Typical racist Jenny response
>> [ x ] Incorrect-- this has already been explained to you
>> [ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
>> [ ] Yes, it *is* private property
>> [ ] Yes, salt and pepper *are* ingredients
>> [ ] No, the sauce contains no alcohol
>> [ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
>>
>> ======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
>
>Not acceptable. Instead of just blathering out that "I'm wrong", you need
>to say WHY I'm wrong.
>
>Don't forget to use Fact's and logic.

====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========

[ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
[ X ] You are lying, as usual
[ ] Typical racist Jenny response
[ X ] Incorrect-- this has already been explained to you
[ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
[ ] Yes, it *is* private property
[ ] Yes, salt and pepper *are* ingredients
[ ] No, the sauce contains no alcohol
[ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet

======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<upi3rgl0o6b8kmmk22mav56p00kride2mf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9568&group=alt.food.fast-food#9568

From: a...@b1.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 01:25:12 -0800
 by: KWills - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 09:25 UTC

On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 13:18:11 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 10 Nov 2021 17:12:38 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message news:8qg0mgdefqos6oe0jn0t6nrufedc28keq2@4ax.com...

>>>It's not foultless.
>>
>> You have been unable to counter it with either facts or logic.
>>
>>>Even if the majority of people it fast-food only once a
>>>month, that doesn't change the FACT that there are million's of fast food
>>>meal's served EVERY DAY.
>>
>> Nobody said there weren't. Another non sequitur.
>>
>>>That woul dbe million's of missing meal's every day that would add up VERY
>>>QUIKLY to mAss starvation.
>>
>> ====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
>>
>> [ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
>> [ x ] You are lying, as usual
>> [ ] Typical racist Jenny response
>> [ x ] Incorrect-- this has already been explained to you
>> [ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
>> [ ] Yes, it *is* private property
>> [ ] Yes, salt and pepper *are* ingredients
>> [ ] No, the sauce contains no alcohol
>> [ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
>>
>> ======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
>
>Not acceptable. Instead of just blathering out that "I'm wrong", you need
>to say WHY I'm wrong.
>
>Don't forget to use Fact's and logic.

Klaus has done so several times. What do you hope to gain by
LYING about this? I really want to know. But I know you're too scared
of truth and honesty to reply. You'll probably LIE and claim you've
killed filed me. Again.

--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<uLqdnZpJ-7AlnXj8nZ2dnUU7-dnNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9948&group=alt.food.fast-food#9948

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <irg3hgdq7ja6mnk7mb1l7fdpq6la3bll4t@4ax.com> <UY2dnRLjHqB-HaT8nZ2dnUU7-NlQAAAA@supernews.com> <dppjjg1jc93butc7bfh29ho85jg4q1q9uo@4ax.com> <yIWdnasmp80fDML8nZ2dnUU7-fVQAAAA@supernews.com> <8qg0mgdefqos6oe0jn0t6nrufedc28keq2@4ax.com> <Woadnc0NH53mzhH8nZ2dnUU7-SPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2vqoog548h3qlipske21ig405mb7erbd4e@4ax.com> <8vydnbjMqbegmiz8nZ2dnUU7-WfNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2932rgduufb79dr3o6p40q5g85iqh686m1@4ax.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 23:37:51 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 05:37 UTC

>>> ====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
>>>
>>> [ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
>>> [ x ] You are lying, as usual
>>> [ ] Typical racist Jenny response
>>> [ x ] Incorrect-- this has already been explained to you
>>> [ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
>>> [ ] Yes, it *is* private property
>>> [ ] Yes, salt and pepper *are* ingredients
>>> [ ] No, the sauce contains no alcohol
>>> [ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
>>>
>>> ======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
>>
>>Not acceptable. Instead of just blathering out that "I'm wrong", you need
>>to say WHY I'm wrong.
>>
>>Don't forget to use Fact's and logic.
>>
> ====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
>
> [ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
> [ X ] You are lying, as usual
> [ ] Typical racist Jenny response
> [ X ] Incorrect-- this has already been explained to you
> [ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
> [ ] Yes, it *is* private property
> [ ] Yes, salt and pepper *are* ingredients
> [ ] No, the sauce contains no alcohol
> [ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
>
> ======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========

Not acceptable. Instead of just blathering out that "I'm wrong", you need
to say WHY I'm wrong.

Don't forget to use Fact's and logic.

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<qvcaug5ang197v4admjce5s1ek3aqu2qj4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9962&group=alt.food.fast-food#9962

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <irg3hgdq7ja6mnk7mb1l7fdpq6la3bll4t@4ax.com> <UY2dnRLjHqB-HaT8nZ2dnUU7-NlQAAAA@supernews.com> <dppjjg1jc93butc7bfh29ho85jg4q1q9uo@4ax.com> <yIWdnasmp80fDML8nZ2dnUU7-fVQAAAA@supernews.com> <8qg0mgdefqos6oe0jn0t6nrufedc28keq2@4ax.com> <Woadnc0NH53mzhH8nZ2dnUU7-SPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2vqoog548h3qlipske21ig405mb7erbd4e@4ax.com> <8vydnbjMqbegmiz8nZ2dnUU7-WfNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2932rgduufb79dr3o6p40q5g85iqh686m1@4ax.com> <uLqdnZpJ-7AlnXj8nZ2dnUU7-dnNnZ2d@supernews.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 01:16:51 -0800
 by: KWills - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 09:16 UTC

On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 23:37:51 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>>>Not acceptable. Instead of just blathering out that "I'm wrong", you need
>>>to say WHY I'm wrong.
>>>
>>>Don't forget to use Fact's and logic.
>>>
>> ====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
>>
>> [ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
>> [ X ] You are lying, as usual
>> [ ] Typical racist Jenny response
>> [ X ] Incorrect-- this has already been explained to you
>> [ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
>> [ ] Yes, it *is* private property
>> [ ] Yes, salt and pepper *are* ingredients
>> [ ] No, the sauce contains no alcohol
>> [ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
>>
>> ======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
>

>Not acceptable. Instead of just blathering out that "I'm wrong", you need
>to say WHY I'm wrong.
>
>Don't forget to use Fact's and logic.

Klaus already did so. Why LIE and present a claim that he did
not? I know you will run away from answering. You're inability to be
honest, unless you make a mistake, won't allow you to honestly answer
my question. So you will run away from it.
Prove me wrong...

--
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<9jvaugp5asaoo58emns3tp2aj68uv5s691@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9970&group=alt.food.fast-food#9970

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 06:34:42 -0800
References: <irg3hgdq7ja6mnk7mb1l7fdpq6la3bll4t@4ax.com> <UY2dnRLjHqB-HaT8nZ2dnUU7-NlQAAAA@supernews.com> <dppjjg1jc93butc7bfh29ho85jg4q1q9uo@4ax.com> <yIWdnasmp80fDML8nZ2dnUU7-fVQAAAA@supernews.com> <8qg0mgdefqos6oe0jn0t6nrufedc28keq2@4ax.com> <Woadnc0NH53mzhH8nZ2dnUU7-SPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2vqoog548h3qlipske21ig405mb7erbd4e@4ax.com> <8vydnbjMqbegmiz8nZ2dnUU7-WfNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2932rgduufb79dr3o6p40q5g85iqh686m1@4ax.com> <uLqdnZpJ-7AlnXj8nZ2dnUU7-dnNnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 14:34 UTC

On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 23:37:51 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Not acceptable. Instead of just blathering out that "I'm wrong", you need
>to say WHY I'm wrong.

Perfectly acceptable. You're wrong, and you know you're wrong.

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<ercbugl2do4jgrt8fu3gmsgb7pds0586u4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9977&group=alt.food.fast-food#9977

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 10:20:54 -0800
References: <UY2dnRLjHqB-HaT8nZ2dnUU7-NlQAAAA@supernews.com> <dppjjg1jc93butc7bfh29ho85jg4q1q9uo@4ax.com> <yIWdnasmp80fDML8nZ2dnUU7-fVQAAAA@supernews.com> <8qg0mgdefqos6oe0jn0t6nrufedc28keq2@4ax.com> <Woadnc0NH53mzhH8nZ2dnUU7-SPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2vqoog548h3qlipske21ig405mb7erbd4e@4ax.com> <8vydnbjMqbegmiz8nZ2dnUU7-WfNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2932rgduufb79dr3o6p40q5g85iqh686m1@4ax.com> <uLqdnZpJ-7AlnXj8nZ2dnUU7-dnNnZ2d@supernews.com> <qvcaug5ang197v4admjce5s1ek3aqu2qj4@4ax.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 18:20 UTC

On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 01:16:51 -0800, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 23:37:51 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>[...]
>>>>
>>> ====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
>>>
>>> [ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
>>> [ X ] You are lying, as usual
>>> [ ] Typical racist Jenny response
>>> [ X ] Incorrect-- this has already been explained to you
>>> [ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
>>> [ ] Yes, it *is* private property
>>> [ ] Yes, salt and pepper *are* ingredients
>>> [ ] No, the sauce contains no alcohol
>>> [ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
>>>
>>> ======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
>>

>>Not acceptable. Instead of just blathering out that "I'm wrong", you need
>>to say WHY I'm wrong.
>>
>>Don't forget to use Fact's and logic.
>
> Klaus already did so. Why LIE and present a claim that he did
>not? I know you will run away from answering. You're inability to be
>honest, unless you make a mistake, won't allow you to honestly answer
>my question. So you will run away from it.
> Prove me wrong...

Poor Jenny is not only in denial but thinks nobody notices his lies.

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<s52dugpf748g0qa6aqe73eof1agu198sic@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9993&group=alt.food.fast-food#9993

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <dppjjg1jc93butc7bfh29ho85jg4q1q9uo@4ax.com> <yIWdnasmp80fDML8nZ2dnUU7-fVQAAAA@supernews.com> <8qg0mgdefqos6oe0jn0t6nrufedc28keq2@4ax.com> <Woadnc0NH53mzhH8nZ2dnUU7-SPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2vqoog548h3qlipske21ig405mb7erbd4e@4ax.com> <8vydnbjMqbegmiz8nZ2dnUU7-WfNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2932rgduufb79dr3o6p40q5g85iqh686m1@4ax.com> <uLqdnZpJ-7AlnXj8nZ2dnUU7-dnNnZ2d@supernews.com> <qvcaug5ang197v4admjce5s1ek3aqu2qj4@4ax.com> <ercbugl2do4jgrt8fu3gmsgb7pds0586u4@4ax.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 01:30:49 -0800
 by: KWills - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 09:30 UTC

On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 10:20:54 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 01:16:51 -0800, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 23:37:51 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>[...]
>>>

>>>Not acceptable. Instead of just blathering out that "I'm wrong", you need
>>>to say WHY I'm wrong.
>>>
>>>Don't forget to use Fact's and logic.
>>
>> Klaus already did so. Why LIE and present a claim that he did
>>not? I know you will run away from answering. You're inability to be
>>honest, unless you make a mistake, won't allow you to honestly answer
>>my question. So you will run away from it.
>> Prove me wrong...
>
>Poor Jenny is not only in denial but thinks nobody notices his lies.

He's well aware that anyone reading notices his lies. But his
mind is such that being honest, intentionally, isn't an option.

--
Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<JLydnZXobaKnKtv_nZ2dnUU7-LNQAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10238&group=alt.food.fast-food#10238

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <dppjjg1jc93butc7bfh29ho85jg4q1q9uo@4ax.com> <yIWdnasmp80fDML8nZ2dnUU7-fVQAAAA@supernews.com> <8qg0mgdefqos6oe0jn0t6nrufedc28keq2@4ax.com> <Woadnc0NH53mzhH8nZ2dnUU7-SPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2vqoog548h3qlipske21ig405mb7erbd4e@4ax.com> <8vydnbjMqbegmiz8nZ2dnUU7-WfNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2932rgduufb79dr3o6p40q5g85iqh686m1@4ax.com> <uLqdnZpJ-7AlnXj8nZ2dnUU7-dnNnZ2d@supernews.com> <9jvaugp5asaoo58emns3tp2aj68uv5s691@4ax.com> <8cGdnUzBntVCeY7_nZ2dnUU7-edQAAAA@supernews.com> <8lp71hdpjp77i704quedd3jmlira4rc0p0@4ax.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 03:21:17 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 08:21 UTC

> On Mon, 21 Feb 2022 13:11:57 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Perfectly acceptable. You're wrong, and you know you're wrong.
>>

>>....................and why?????
>>

> I suspect it's because your IQ is very low.

So your telling me that YOU are wrong, becouse MY IQ is low?

that makes no sense.

The fact you can't say WHY I'm allegefly wrong indicitcates that your WRONG
that I'm wrong.

IOW, you are admitting I'm RIGHT.

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<vqfd4htg4fif5nsluiktq0al6q26at2839@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10246&group=alt.food.fast-food#10246

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <8qg0mgdefqos6oe0jn0t6nrufedc28keq2@4ax.com> <Woadnc0NH53mzhH8nZ2dnUU7-SPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2vqoog548h3qlipske21ig405mb7erbd4e@4ax.com> <8vydnbjMqbegmiz8nZ2dnUU7-WfNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2932rgduufb79dr3o6p40q5g85iqh686m1@4ax.com> <uLqdnZpJ-7AlnXj8nZ2dnUU7-dnNnZ2d@supernews.com> <9jvaugp5asaoo58emns3tp2aj68uv5s691@4ax.com> <8cGdnUzBntVCeY7_nZ2dnUU7-edQAAAA@supernews.com> <8lp71hdpjp77i704quedd3jmlira4rc0p0@4ax.com> <JLydnZXobaKnKtv_nZ2dnUU7-LNQAAAA@supernews.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2022 02:01:38 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 09:01 UTC

On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 03:21:17 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>>>....................and why?????
>>
>> I suspect it's because your IQ is very low.
>
>So your telling me that YOU are wrong, becouse MY IQ is low?

As can be seen above, Klaus is claiming, accurately, that you're
wrong because, he suspects, your IQ is so low.

>that makes no sense.

Your NEED to lie, as you've once again PROVED is the case,
doesn't make much sense.

>The fact you can't say WHY I'm allegefly wrong indicitcates that your WRONG
>that I'm wrong.

He stated why he suspects that you were, and are, wrong. You can
lie about this as much as you feel you need. But the truth will not
alter.

>IOW, you are admitting I'm RIGHT.

Do cease lying.

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<pnnd4ht8d3rti9irtddikuok43bps8g1j1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10253&group=alt.food.fast-food#10253

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2022 04:16:26 -0700
References: <8qg0mgdefqos6oe0jn0t6nrufedc28keq2@4ax.com> <Woadnc0NH53mzhH8nZ2dnUU7-SPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2vqoog548h3qlipske21ig405mb7erbd4e@4ax.com> <8vydnbjMqbegmiz8nZ2dnUU7-WfNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2932rgduufb79dr3o6p40q5g85iqh686m1@4ax.com> <uLqdnZpJ-7AlnXj8nZ2dnUU7-dnNnZ2d@supernews.com> <9jvaugp5asaoo58emns3tp2aj68uv5s691@4ax.com> <8cGdnUzBntVCeY7_nZ2dnUU7-edQAAAA@supernews.com> <8lp71hdpjp77i704quedd3jmlira4rc0p0@4ax.com> <JLydnZXobaKnKtv_nZ2dnUU7-LNQAAAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 11:16 UTC

On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 03:21:17 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 21 Feb 2022 13:11:57 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>....................and why?????
>>>

>> I suspect it's because your IQ is very low.
>
>So your telling me that YOU are wrong, becouse MY IQ is low?
>
>that makes no sense.

See what I mean about your IQ being very low?

LOL

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<R_idnZlAEaz8Adr_nZ2dnUU7-TGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10263&group=alt.food.fast-food#10263

Subject: Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of
fast food once a month.
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
From: Xela...@gmail.com (Alex)
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 20:44:17 -0400
 by: Alex - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 00:44 UTC

Jerry Sauk wrote:
> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 21 Feb 2022 13:11:57 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>> message

>>> ....................and why?????
>>>
>> I suspect it's because your IQ is very low.
> So your telling me that YOU are wrong, becouse MY IQ is low?
>
> that makes no sense.
>
> The fact you can't say WHY I'm allegefly wrong indicitcates that your WRONG
> that I'm wrong.
>
> IOW, you are admitting I'm RIGHT.

Welcome back, part-time poster and leader of NOTHING.

Re: The study also revealed that 80% of Americans eat some type of fast food once a month.

<g8GdncqHRKoEYfD_nZ2dnUU7-TdQAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10551&group=alt.food.fast-food#10551

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <dppjjg1jc93butc7bfh29ho85jg4q1q9uo@4ax.com> <yIWdnasmp80fDML8nZ2dnUU7-fVQAAAA@supernews.com> <8qg0mgdefqos6oe0jn0t6nrufedc28keq2@4ax.com> <Woadnc0NH53mzhH8nZ2dnUU7-SPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2vqoog548h3qlipske21ig405mb7erbd4e@4ax.com> <8vydnbjMqbegmiz8nZ2dnUU7-WfNnZ2d@supernews.com> <2932rgduufb79dr3o6p40q5g85iqh686m1@4ax.com> <uLqdnZpJ-7AlnXj8nZ2dnUU7-dnNnZ2d@supernews.com> <9jvaugp5asaoo58emns3tp2aj68uv5s691@4ax.com> <8cGdnUzBntVCeY7_nZ2dnUU7-edQAAAA@supernews.com> <8lp71hdpjp77i704quedd3jmlira4rc0p0@4ax.com> <JLydnZXobaKnKtv_nZ2dnUU7-LNQAAAA@supernews.com> <R_idnZlAEaz8Adr_nZ2dnUU7-TGdnZ2d@giganews.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 21:50:53 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sun, 1 May 2022 02:50 UTC

"Alex" <Xela777@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Jerry Sauk wrote:
>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>> message

>>> I suspect it's because your IQ is very low.
>> So your telling me that YOU are wrong, becouse MY IQ is low?
>>
>> that makes no sense.
>>
>> The fact you can't say WHY I'm allegefly wrong indicitcates that your
>> WRONG
>> that I'm wrong.
>>
>> IOW, you are admitting I'm RIGHT.
>>

> Welcome back, part-time poster and leader of NOTHING.

I post a helluva lot more then you do, loser.