From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: It's Always Amusing When People Point Out "Fast Food Is Unhealthy."
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 17:11:20 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 01:11 UTC

Here is a typical example:
https://www.eatthis.com/secrets-in-n-out-burger/

The famous Double-Double is horribly unhealthy.
If you love an In-N-Out Double-Double, you really need to make it an
occasional treat, not a regular part of your diet, because it's just
so unhealthy. The burger has 670 calories, 41 grams of fat, and 18
grams of saturated fat. According to the Cleveland Clinic, that's
almost the total allotment of both types of fats for many adults
eating a typical 2,000-calorie-per-day diet.
-BY STEVEN JOHN

No shit, Steve?

Well, it's not a Wendy's Dave's Triple (1204
calories and 81 grams of fat) but-- unless your name is Jenny Sauk and
you eat fast food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, an occasional stop
at ANY fast food joint is not going to be "unhealthy."

Fast food isn't meant to be eaten three times or even twice a day
EVERY day. In 2018, 31% of respondents to a poll said they eat fast
food 1 to 3 times a week; only 16% said they eat fast food 4 to 6
times a week; and 4% said they eat fast food 7-9 times a week; while
2% eat fast food 10 times or more a week. I'm sure that includes
Jenny, whose arteries are just pinholes by now.

14% don't eat fast food at all, and 30% eat there less than once a
week.

So you can stop the frantic warnings and just let us enjoy our
occasional hamburger.

Re: It's Always Amusing When People Point Out "Fast Food Is Unhealthy."

<r9esog5vjsh34t811pim1r9hmpquluvnn9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9295&group=alt.food.fast-food#9295

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 01:52:20 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 09:52 UTC

On Thu, 11 Nov 2021 17:11:20 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>Here is a typical example:
>https://www.eatthis.com/secrets-in-n-out-burger/
>
>The famous Double-Double is horribly unhealthy.

And fire is hot.

>If you love an In-N-Out Double-Double, you really need to make it an
>occasional treat, not a regular part of your diet, because it's just
>so unhealthy. The burger has 670 calories, 41 grams of fat, and 18
>grams of saturated fat. According to the Cleveland Clinic, that's
>almost the total allotment of both types of fats for many adults
>eating a typical 2,000-calorie-per-day diet.
>-BY STEVEN JOHN
>
>No shit, Steve?
>
>Well, it's not a Wendy's Dave's Triple (1204
>calories and 81 grams of fat) but-- unless your name is Jenny Sauk and
>you eat fast food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, an occasional stop
>at ANY fast food joint is not going to be "unhealthy."
>
>Fast food isn't meant to be eaten three times or even twice a day
>EVERY day. In 2018, 31% of respondents to a poll said they eat fast
>food 1 to 3 times a week; only 16% said they eat fast food 4 to 6
>times a week; and 4% said they eat fast food 7-9 times a week; while
>2% eat fast food 10 times or more a week. I'm sure that includes
>Jenny, whose arteries are just pinholes by now.
>
>14% don't eat fast food at all, and 30% eat there less than once a
>week.
>
>So you can stop the frantic warnings and just let us enjoy our
>occasional hamburger.

Reminds me of the film, "Super size Me." While accurate, it gave
the wrong impression that anyone not burdened with a profound learning
disability would eat fast food for all three meals every day.

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / It's Always Amusing When People Point Out "Fast Food Is Unhealthy."