Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 03:40:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kherson_Region_to_ask_Putin_to_make_it_part_of_Russi
a_—_regional_official
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Wed, 11 May 2022 10:40 UTC

https://tass.com/world/1449255

"SIMFEROPOL, May 11. /TASS/. The Kherson Region government plans to ask Russian President Vladimir Putin to make the region a part of Russia, the deputy head of the regional military and civilian administration, Kirill Stremousov, said at a news conference on Wednesday.

"The referendum, which was absolutely legally held in Crimea, was not recognized by the world community, which did everything not to recognize Russia as a full-blown member of the global community," he said. "Therefore, this will be one single decree based on the appeal of the leadership of the Kherson region to Russian President Vladimir Putin. There will be a request to make the Kherson region a full-fledged constituent of the Russian Federation."

Russian President Vladimir Putin on February 21 announced the recognition of the sovereignty of the Donetsk and Lugansk people's republics. On February 24, he announced a special military operation in response to a request for help by the heads of the Donbass republics. Some areas are now under Russian control, including the Kherson Region, where peaceful life is steadily coming back. The region had a proper Victory Day celebration on May 9 for the first time in the past eight years."

Re: Kherson Region to ask Putin to make it part of Russia — regional official

<0d49251a-4095-474d-9865-02db784de992n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9353&group=soc.culture.china#9353

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 18:17:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Kherson_Region_to_ask_Putin_to_make_it_part_of_R
ussia_—_regional_official
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Thu, 12 May 2022 01:17 UTC

On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 6:40:33 AM UTC-4, ltlee1 wrote:
> https://tass.com/world/1449255
>
> "SIMFEROPOL, May 11. /TASS/. The Kherson Region government plans to ask Russian President Vladimir Putin to make the region a part of Russia, the deputy head of the regional military and civilian administration, Kirill Stremousov, said at a news conference on Wednesday.
>
> "The referendum, which was absolutely legally held in Crimea, was not recognized by the world community, which did everything not to recognize Russia as a full-blown member of the global community," he said. "Therefore, this will be one single decree based on the appeal of the leadership of the Kherson region to Russian President Vladimir Putin. There will be a request to make the Kherson region a full-fledged constituent of the Russian Federation."
>
> Russian President Vladimir Putin on February 21 announced the recognition of the sovereignty of the Donetsk and Lugansk people's republics. On February 24, he announced a special military operation in response to a request for help by the heads of the Donbass republics. Some areas are now under Russian control, including the Kherson Region, where peaceful life is steadily coming back. The region had a proper Victory Day celebration on May 9 for the first time in the past eight years."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russia-current-phase-invasion-cut-losses-kherson-referendum
Russia has signaled intent to end 'current phase' of invasion, cut losses with Kherson referendum: expert
"Realizing he can’t win the war – as long as the U.S. and NATO are providing formidable weaponry and real-time intelligence to Ukraine – Putin is probably considering cutting his losses and ending the operation at this stage," Koffler said.

"If Putin absorbs Kherson into Russia or at least establishes another breakaway ‘People’s Republic’ — like Donetsk and Luhansk — he will have achieved the goals of this current phase of war," she added.

Re: Kherson Region to ask Putin to make it part of Russia — regional official

<db147eed-a453-499b-912b-eca3416c6751n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9355&group=soc.culture.china#9355

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 21:55:34 -0700 (PDT)
ussia_—_regional_official
From: papajoe...@yahoo.com (stoney)
 by: stoney - Thu, 12 May 2022 04:55 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 9:17:20 AM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 6:40:33 AM UTC-4, ltlee1 wrote:
> > https://tass.com/world/1449255
> >
> > "SIMFEROPOL, May 11. /TASS/. The Kherson Region government plans to ask Russian President Vladimir Putin to make the region a part of Russia, the deputy head of the regional military and civilian administration, Kirill Stremousov, said at a news conference on Wednesday.
> >
> > "The referendum, which was absolutely legally held in Crimea, was not recognized by the world community, which did everything not to recognize Russia as a full-blown member of the global community," he said. "Therefore, this will be one single decree based on the appeal of the leadership of the Kherson region to Russian President Vladimir Putin. There will be a request to make the Kherson region a full-fledged constituent of the Russian Federation."
> >
> > Russian President Vladimir Putin on February 21 announced the recognition of the sovereignty of the Donetsk and Lugansk people's republics. On February 24, he announced a special military operation in response to a request for help by the heads of the Donbass republics. Some areas are now under Russian control, including the Kherson Region, where peaceful life is steadily coming back. The region had a proper Victory Day celebration on May 9 for the first time in the past eight years."
> https://www.foxnews.com/world/russia-current-phase-invasion-cut-losses-kherson-referendum
> Russia has signaled intent to end 'current phase' of invasion, cut losses with Kherson referendum: expert
> "Realizing he can’t win the war – as long as the U.S. and NATO are providing formidable weaponry and real-time intelligence to Ukraine – Putin is probably considering cutting his losses and ending the operation at this stage," Koffler said.
>
> "If Putin absorbs Kherson into Russia or at least establishes another breakaway ‘People’s Republic’ — like Donetsk and Luhansk — he will have achieved the goals of this current phase of war," she added.

The war will soon be ending is the completion of taking these republics as prizes for their war.