From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: NO TIM BITS FOR YOU! Dispute Escalates to Coffee Throwing After Customer Curses At Employee
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 11:25:09 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 20 Nov 2021 19:25 UTC

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/defenders/2021/11/19/employee-throws-hot-coffee-in-customers-face-at-southgate-tim-hortons-drive-thru/

SOUTHGATE, Mich. – Name calling at a fast food restaurant in Southgate
escalated into an employee throwing hot coffee at a customer’s face.

The incident happened at a Tim Hortons on Northline Road on Oct. 30.
Police body camera footage shows the aftermath. The customer and her
car were covered in coffee as she gave her account to officers.

Dusty Jackson from Lincoln Park was covered in coffee when she spoke
with officers. The video shows the 16-year-old employee throwing the
coffee at Jackson, who was in the drive-thru.

Jackson said the employee threw coffee at her after Jackson asked to
add Tim Bits to her order. She said the employee told her “no” and
slammed the window shut.

Jackson said she turned to her boyfriend and called the employee an
expletive. She said that’s when the employee opened the window and
threw the coffee at her.

TIMBITS®
You love ‘em, we love ‘em, everybody loves ‘em. Bite-sized morsels of
our traditional donuts, Timbits® are available all day long in various
Snack Pack sizes, unless you piss us off. Then you get boiling coffee
in your face! Perfect for parties, meetings or any time. Selection may
vary by restaurant.

Re: NO TIM BITS FOR YOU! Dispute Escalates to Coffee Throwing After Customer Curses At Employee

<snh8al$hkv$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9382&group=alt.food.fast-food#9382

From: val...@cultnix.org (vallor)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: NO TIM BITS FOR YOU! Dispute Escalates to Coffee Throwing After
Customer Curses At Employee
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 23:15:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: vallor - Mon, 22 Nov 2021 23:15 UTC

On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 11:25:09 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:

> https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/defenders/2021/11/19/employee-throws-hot-coffee-in-
customers-face-at-southgate-tim-hortons-drive-thru/

> SOUTHGATE, Mich. – Name calling at a fast food restaurant in Southgate
> escalated into an employee throwing hot coffee at a customer’s face.
>
> The incident happened at a Tim Hortons on Northline Road on Oct. 30.
> Police body camera footage shows the aftermath. The customer and her car
> were covered in coffee as she gave her account to officers.
>
> Dusty Jackson from Lincoln Park was covered in coffee when she spoke
> with officers. The video shows the 16-year-old employee throwing the
> coffee at Jackson, who was in the drive-thru.
>
> Jackson said the employee threw coffee at her after Jackson asked to add
> Tim Bits to her order. She said the employee told her “no” and slammed
> the window shut.
>
> Jackson said she turned to her boyfriend and called the employee an
> expletive. She said that’s when the employee opened the window and threw
> the coffee at her.
>
> TIMBITS®
> You love ‘em, we love ‘em, everybody loves ‘em. Bite-sized morsels of
> our traditional donuts, Timbits® are available all day long in various
> Snack Pack sizes, unless you piss us off. Then you get boiling coffee in
> your face! Perfect for parties, meetings or any time. Selection may vary
> by restaurant.

We don't have a TH here, but have been to Defiance, OH a couple of times,
where they have one.

We once ordered mochas there, they thought we were from Mars. Didn't know what
we were asking for.

Not much of a fan of the TH.

--
-v

interests / alt.food.fast-food / NO TIM BITS FOR YOU! Dispute Escalates to Coffee Throwing After Customer Curses At Employee