The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism. -- Dorothy Parker

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: They should know what to do.

SubjectAuthor
* They should know what to do.gerard jud
`* Re: They should know what to do.ltlee1
 +- Re: They should know what to do.stoney
 `- Re: They should know what to do.gerard jud

1
They should know what to do.

<7ffc3a51-13d0-4140-90ce-e7c2122f95b2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9382&group=soc.culture.china#9382

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 01:07:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: They should know what to do.
From: gerard...@gmail.com (gerard jud)
 by: gerard jud - Sun, 15 May 2022 08:07 UTC

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/world/2022/05/14/Relatives-of-Ukraine-s-trapped-Azovstal-soldiers-ask-China-for-help

In addition, extracts from the Guardian.

Speaking on at a press conference in Kyiv, Natalia Zarytska, the wife of Bogdan Sements, who is among those trapped in the steelworks, called on China to intervene and help liberate the remaining people.

She said: “Strong leaders cannot stand aside when there is evil. After all these negotiations, there is one person worldwide who it would be difficult for Vladimir Putin to refuse. We hope that strong and good China can make difficult decisions for the good.

“We ask the esteemed premier of China, Xi Jinping, to express love and care for global values and eastern wisdom and to join the process of rescuing the defenders of Mariupol.”

Hanna Ivleieva, a military service person and wife of a soldier in Mariupol, said only those who had lost their arms or legs were not fighting among the Ukrainian forces left in the city.

She said: “I am a soldier with the Marines. My husband, my commanding officers, and close friends are now in Azovstal.

“They were the first to engage in the battle in this war. We are proud of all Azovstal defenders, as they are stronger than the steel used to be produced here.

“But we do not want them to be killed there. We need our heroes alive. We ask the President of China as Putin’s economic partner to undertake all the necessary procedures and rescue our guys”.

Those trapped in Azovstal know they have two choices - surrender or death. They choose death. In this case, why should anyone waste any effort to save them? Their wives should advised them to surrender.

Once those still in fighting conditions surrender, everyone there, whether wounded or unwounded, would be saved.

Re: They should know what to do.

<d5a22344-903a-4389-87a8-6d9e00ad9d3en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9388&group=soc.culture.china#9388

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 05:06:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: They should know what to do.
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sun, 15 May 2022 12:06 UTC

On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 4:07:12 AM UTC-4, gera...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://english.alarabiya.net/News/world/2022/05/14/Relatives-of-Ukraine-s-trapped-Azovstal-soldiers-ask-China-for-help
>
> In addition, extracts from the Guardian.
>
> Speaking on at a press conference in Kyiv, Natalia Zarytska, the wife of Bogdan Sements, who is among those trapped in the steelworks, called on China to intervene and help liberate the remaining people.
>
> She said: “Strong leaders cannot stand aside when there is evil. After all these negotiations, there is one person worldwide who it would be difficult for Vladimir Putin to refuse. We hope that strong and good China can make difficult decisions for the good.
>
> “We ask the esteemed premier of China, Xi Jinping, to express love and care for global values and eastern wisdom and to join the process of rescuing the defenders of Mariupol.”
>
> Hanna Ivleieva, a military service person and wife of a soldier in Mariupol, said only those who had lost their arms or legs were not fighting among the Ukrainian forces left in the city.
>
> She said: “I am a soldier with the Marines. My husband, my commanding officers, and close friends are now in Azovstal.
>
> “They were the first to engage in the battle in this war. We are proud of all Azovstal defenders, as they are stronger than the steel used to be produced here.
>
> “But we do not want them to be killed there. We need our heroes alive. We ask the President of China as Putin’s economic partner to undertake all the necessary procedures and rescue our guys”.
>

> Those trapped in Azovstal know they have two choices - surrender or death.. They choose death. In this case, why should anyone waste any effort to save them? Their wives should advised them to surrender.
>
> Once those still in fighting conditions surrender, everyone there, whether wounded or unwounded, would be saved.

It is indeed a mystery that the defenders refuse to surrender given that Russia has taken over the city Mariupol and
possibly the whole region. At the same time, repeated effort to military and diplomatic attempts to rescue them.
If these fighters are safeguarding something important, nuclear device is a good candidate.
On the Why: Azovstal is a good location.
On the How:
1. Smuggled into it from outside by Ukrainian fighters or foreign volunteers.
2. Soviet era left over.
3. Made in Ukraine.

Re: They should know what to do.

<dac94c9d-d577-426f-9843-695b4b008a75n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9394&group=soc.culture.china#9394

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 08:59:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: papajoe...@yahoo.com (stoney)
 by: stoney - Sun, 15 May 2022 15:59 UTC

On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 8:06:02 PM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 4:07:12 AM UTC-4, gera...@gmail.com wrote:
> > https://english.alarabiya.net/News/world/2022/05/14/Relatives-of-Ukraine-s-trapped-Azovstal-soldiers-ask-China-for-help
> >
> > In addition, extracts from the Guardian.
> >
> > Speaking on at a press conference in Kyiv, Natalia Zarytska, the wife of Bogdan Sements, who is among those trapped in the steelworks, called on China to intervene and help liberate the remaining people.
> >
> > She said: “Strong leaders cannot stand aside when there is evil.. After all these negotiations, there is one person worldwide who it would be difficult for Vladimir Putin to refuse. We hope that strong and good China can make difficult decisions for the good.
> >
> > “We ask the esteemed premier of China, Xi Jinping, to express love and care for global values and eastern wisdom and to join the process of rescuing the defenders of Mariupol.”
> >
> > Hanna Ivleieva, a military service person and wife of a soldier in Mariupol, said only those who had lost their arms or legs were not fighting among the Ukrainian forces left in the city.
> >
> > She said: “I am a soldier with the Marines. My husband, my commanding officers, and close friends are now in Azovstal.
> >
> > “They were the first to engage in the battle in this war. We are proud of all Azovstal defenders, as they are stronger than the steel used to be produced here.
> >
> > “But we do not want them to be killed there. We need our heroes alive. We ask the President of China as Putin’s economic partner to undertake all the necessary procedures and rescue our guys”.
> >

> > Those trapped in Azovstal know they have two choices - surrender or death. They choose death. In this case, why should anyone waste any effort to save them? Their wives should advised them to surrender.
> >
> > Once those still in fighting conditions surrender, everyone there, whether wounded or unwounded, would be saved.
> It is indeed a mystery that the defenders refuse to surrender given that Russia has taken over the city Mariupol and
> possibly the whole region. At the same time, repeated effort to military and diplomatic attempts to rescue them.
> If these fighters are safeguarding something important, nuclear device is a good candidate.
> On the Why: Azovstal is a good location.
> On the How:
> 1. Smuggled into it from outside by Ukrainian fighters or foreign volunteers.
> 2. Soviet era left over.
> 3. Made in Ukraine.

Wonder why they asked president Xi for help when they should know that president Biden told China not to support Russia and not to interfere them with Russia..?. Certainly, they should ask the leader of Ukraine to ask Biden for help as any China's help can be misconstrued by US as China's attempting to change the status quo of neutrality with them, as Ukraine and Russia are both their friends and economic partners in their region, too.

Re: They should know what to do.

<433063b1-e30a-470f-8d71-8a19a7254d97n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9411&group=soc.culture.china#9411

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 21:41:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: gerard...@gmail.com (gerard jud)
 by: gerard jud - Mon, 16 May 2022 04:41 UTC

On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 12:06:02 PM UTC, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 4:07:12 AM UTC-4, gera...@gmail.com wrote:
> > https://english.alarabiya.net/News/world/2022/05/14/Relatives-of-Ukraine-s-trapped-Azovstal-soldiers-ask-China-for-help
> >
> > In addition, extracts from the Guardian.
> >
> > Speaking on at a press conference in Kyiv, Natalia Zarytska, the wife of Bogdan Sements, who is among those trapped in the steelworks, called on China to intervene and help liberate the remaining people.
> >
> > She said: “Strong leaders cannot stand aside when there is evil.. After all these negotiations, there is one person worldwide who it would be difficult for Vladimir Putin to refuse. We hope that strong and good China can make difficult decisions for the good.
> >
> > “We ask the esteemed premier of China, Xi Jinping, to express love and care for global values and eastern wisdom and to join the process of rescuing the defenders of Mariupol.”
> >
> > Hanna Ivleieva, a military service person and wife of a soldier in Mariupol, said only those who had lost their arms or legs were not fighting among the Ukrainian forces left in the city.
> >
> > She said: “I am a soldier with the Marines. My husband, my commanding officers, and close friends are now in Azovstal.
> >
> > “They were the first to engage in the battle in this war. We are proud of all Azovstal defenders, as they are stronger than the steel used to be produced here.
> >
> > “But we do not want them to be killed there. We need our heroes alive. We ask the President of China as Putin’s economic partner to undertake all the necessary procedures and rescue our guys”.
> >

> > Those trapped in Azovstal know they have two choices - surrender or death. They choose death. In this case, why should anyone waste any effort to save them? Their wives should advised them to surrender.
> >
> > Once those still in fighting conditions surrender, everyone there, whether wounded or unwounded, would be saved.
> It is indeed a mystery that the defenders refuse to surrender given that Russia has taken over the city Mariupol and
> possibly the whole region. At the same time, repeated effort to military and diplomatic attempts to rescue them.
> If these fighters are safeguarding something important, nuclear device is a good candidate.
> On the Why: Azovstal is a good location.
> On the How:
> 1. Smuggled into it from outside by Ukrainian fighters or foreign volunteers.
> 2. Soviet era left over.
> 3. Made in Ukraine.

About those still trapped in Azovstal:

The Ukranians and NATO want them rescued. The Russians want them captured. Why? Between them, they hold a lot of secrets.

Firstly, who are they? It is believed that there are high-ranking NATO military officials among them. Secondly, it is believed that the Americans have set up biological weapon labs in the labyrinth of tunnels. The Russians have gathered some evidence from captured facilities so far. They were presented to the UNSC.

How to get all those in the tunnels rescued to the Ukranian side? NATO is using psychology. It wants the world to believe that the “evil Russians” are going to kill all those trapped, including civilians. With this, it has managed to rescue the civilians. From these, it is now using the pitiful pleas of the wives and children to rescue the important military figures who remain trapped.

The Russians will not be foolish enough to relent further. They know how important and valuable those who still remaining behind are.