From: q21...@q1.com (World-3000)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about the normal distribution and about
genetical violence and more of my thoughts..
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 15:47:50 -0400
 by: World-3000 - Sun, 15 May 2022 19:47 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the normal distribution and about genetical
violence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i have to clear something really
important, so as you have just noticed that i have just said
that from the normal distribution there is 16.4% of too genetically
violent humans, but we have to be pragmatic and realistic so that to
understand more, since i think that as in the IQ, when you say
that someone has 115 IQ, you have to feel it and understand it more
realistically, since i think that an IQ of 115 is not so smart,
and even an IQ of 120 is not so smart, so then it is as the genetical
violence that is i think distributed as the IQ, so then when i say
that there are 16.4% of genetically too violent humans, that doesn't
mean that they are so violent, so then the really problematic genetical
violence is much less than 16.4%, so we have not to be pessimistic.

Read more my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the MAOA the “Warrior Gene”..

I think i am highly smart and i am understanding rapidly the problematic
of the MAOA that we call the “Warrior Gene”, so you have to understand
that the MAOA that we call the “Warrior Gene” comes with two variants,
the low activity one and the high activity one, so the high activity one
is not so problematic, but the low activity one causes you to be
hypersensitive, so when you have this low activity MAOA you become
affected more by negative experiences, but here again you have to be
smart, since when you are this affected more by negative experiences,
you have to be genetically too violent to a certain degree so that to
become agressive towards others, so here again you have to take a look
at the normal distribution so that to know how many percentage of the
population are genetically too violent, so i think from the normal
distribution that 16.4% of the population are too genetically violent,
so then even if black americans or africans or chinese or such ethnic
groups have a higher percentage of low activity MAOA than white
europeans, you have to take a look at the factor of how many are
genetically too much violent so that to know about the Dangerousness of
it, since the being hypersensitive by having the low activity MAOA,
doesn't mean that you are too violent, so i think
that for example black americans have a higher percentage of
hypersensitive humans than white europeans. And you can read more
and more scientific papers so that you understand more about the low
activity MAOA.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.