From: q21...@q1.com (World-3000)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More precision of my philosophy about the actual sexual revolution
and more of my thoughts..
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 18:43:28 -0400
 by: World-3000 - Sun, 15 May 2022 22:43 UTC

Hello,

More precision of my philosophy about the actual sexual revolution and
more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that saying that we are in a
sexual revolution with too much sex is not at all realistic, since i
think what is happening in the West is that it is a really small
minority of people in such the music industry or media or porno
industry that are exhibiting a not realistic and too much sex and
abnormal sexual behavior, so i think that there is no sexual revolution
in the West, but it is just a really small minority that is making big
noises with sex, so we have not to be pessimistic about humans, and we
have to be optimistic about morality and we have to be proactive at
being an efficient morality.

More of my philosophy about the white supremacists and neo-nazis and
more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that the problematic with white
supremacists and neo-nazis, is that they present the blacks and other
ethnic groups as genetically too much violent, and after that they
dehumanize them and after that they hate them and want to hurt
and kill them, and it is the same way that has used nazism with
the jews, so i think by logical analogy there is another
mechanism that looks like it, and it is the fact that
you for example say that humans are naturally egoistic and selfish
as the following study is saying it:

Humans are naturally selfish, study finds

https://thebaynet.com/humans-are-naturally-selfish-study-finds-html/

And this kind of ways of presenting the other as being this naturally
egoistic and selfish or by presenting it as genetically too much violent
is so problematic, and it is why i am talking about the economic
Liberalism of Adam Smith as i am talking below, and it is why i am
talking as i am talking about the MAOA that we call the “Warrior Gene”,
and read about it below, and it is why i have just invented a new poem
about it that says that it needs a kind of moderatism, and here it is
and read my below thoughts so that to understand:

Here is my new poem in english:

--

You say that egoism is our nature and our autism

So is it not what brings fascism ?

And is it not a kind of racism ?

So does it not requires political activism ?

So that to avoid a kind of societal barbarism ?

So does it needs bolshevism ?

No, since bolshevism is the reactionary against despotism

So is it not this human egoism the cause of the today populism ?

So does it needs skepticism or stalinism ?

No, since i think that human egoism has not to be seen as violent
cannibalism !

So i am optimistic since i think it needs not so much altruism !

So it is why i think it doesn't need nihilism

But it needs a kind of moderatism !

--

More of my philosophy about the normal distribution and about genetical
violence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i have to clear something really
important, so as you have just noticed that i have just said
that from the normal distribution there is 16.4% of too genetically
violent humans, but we have to be pragmatic and realistic so that to
understand more, since i think that as in the IQ, when you say
that someone has 115 IQ, you have to feel it and understand it more
realistically, since i think that an IQ of 115 is not so smart,
and even an IQ of 120 is not so smart, so then it is as the genetical
violence that is i think distributed as the IQ, so then when i say
that there are 16.4% of genetically too violent humans, that doesn't
mean that they are so violent, so then the really problematic genetical
violence is much less than 16.4%, so we have not to be pessimistic.

Read more my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the MAOA the “Warrior Gene”..

I think i am highly smart and i am understanding rapidly the problematic
of the MAOA that we call the “Warrior Gene”, so you have to understand
that the MAOA that we call the “Warrior Gene” comes with two variants,
the low activity one and the high activity one, so the high activity one
is not so problematic, but the low activity one causes you to be
hypersensitive, so when you have this low activity MAOA you become
affected more by negative experiences, but here again you have to be
smart, since when you are this affected more by negative experiences,
you have to be genetically too violent to a certain degree so that to
become agressive towards others, so here again you have to take a look
at the normal distribution so that to know how many percentage of the
population are genetically too violent, so i think from the normal
distribution that 16.4% of the population are too genetically violent,
so then even if black americans or africans or chinese or such ethnic
groups have a higher percentage of low activity MAOA than white
europeans, you have to take a look at the factor of how many are
genetically too much violent so that to know about the Dangerousness of
it, since the being hypersensitive by having the low activity MAOA,
doesn't mean that you are too violent, so i think
that for example black americans have a higher percentage of
hypersensitive humans than white europeans. And you can read more
and more scientific papers so that you understand more about the low
activity MAOA.

More of my philosophy of how human egoism is a tendency and more of my
thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i will make you notice something on the
following study:

Humans are naturally selfish, study finds

https://thebaynet.com/humans-are-naturally-selfish-study-finds-html/

So notice how the study above doesn't say that humans are 100% selfish,
but it says that they have a "tendency" to be selfish, and it is really
important to notice it, since i think that from the normal distribution
that humans are by far a large majority not genetically violent, so i
think that we can say that they can have the tendency to be selfish like
at 65% or so, so we have not to be pessimistic about humans, and it is
what i am saying below in my previous thoughts, so i invite you to
reread my previous thoughts below:

More of my philosophy about the saying of the philosopher and economist
Adam Smith and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will make you understand one more
important thing, so notice again the following saying of the economist
and philosopher Adam Smith:

"Human egoism is the engine of the prosperity and happiness of nations"

So i think i am highly smart, and i will say that the above saying
doesn't say
that it is only egoism that is the engine of the prosperity and
happiness of nations, since you can also be a well balance of this
egoism and a level of cooperation or solidarity too that makes the
prosperity and happiness of nations, but i think Adam Smith is smart by
saying so, since Adam Smith has noticed that humans are more egoistic as
i am presenting you the study below that shows it, so he has started to
analyse the prosperity and happiness of nations from this point of view,
and he has noticed that
egoism is the engine of prosperity and happiness of nations. Also we
have to be smart and notice that when i say that humans are egoistic,
that doesn't mean that they are completely 100% egoistic, but they can
be like 65% or so egoistic, so we have not to be pessimistic about
humans, since i think from the normal distribution we can say that the
large majority of humans are not genetically violent.

More of my philosophy about the self-interest and egoism in economic
Liberalism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as you have just noticed that i have just
talked about how humans are egoistic, so you have to understand my
thoughts below, that the engine of the prosperity and happiness of
nations is "egoism", so then you have to understand that in economic
Liberalism of Adam Smith, the self-interest as egoism also creates
responsability towards the nation and towards our global world, so i
think that you have to know how to be the "interesting" for others so
that to create the good business and the good relations, so read my
following thoughts about Adam Smith so that to understand:

I say that in economic Liberalism of Adam Smith, self-interest is most
of the time regulated by competition to not lead to corruption, fraud,
price-gouging, and cheating, and self-interest and competition is the
engine of the prosperity and happiness of nations, and Adam Smith
described the opposing, but complementary forces of self-interest and
competition as the invisible hand, it means that while producers and
consumers are not acting with the intent of serving the needs of others
or society, they do, since when you work, your goal is to earn money,
but in the process you provide a valuable good or service that benefits
others and society, so it is the basis of the following saying of Adam
Smith: "Human egoism is the engine of the prosperity and happiness of
nations"

More of my philosophy about how study finds Humans are naturally selfish
and more of my thoughts..

Click here to read the complete article