From: q21...@q1.com (World-3000)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about the economist and philosopher Adam Smith
and more of my thoughts..
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 22:36:32 -0400
 by: World-3000 - Mon, 16 May 2022 02:36 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the economist and philosopher Adam Smith and
more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that the economist and
philosopher Adam Smith is like an "optimistic" philosopher, and when
you are smart you will understand that the engine of egoism of Adam
Smith philosophy is not the being greedy, but so that to feel it better
you can also view egoism or the being selfish as learning others by just
wanting to show that you are more smart or smart, so then it is not
about the being greedy, or by the wanting to be order in a society since
you want to be more happy, so now you are understanding more and more
the kind of egoism and competition of USA, so you have to change your
point of view and understand better the Adam Smith philosophy so that to
understand better USA and so that to not be the simplistic point of view.

More of my philosophy about USA and its spirit and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that the problematic of USA,
is that people of USA are interpreting that since USA is mostly about
egoism and competition , so it is about violence, and this can create
violence inside USA, but i think that it is a too simplistic view, since
when you read more about the Adam Smith philosophy you will understand
more and more USA, for example you have like the philosopher and
economist Adam Smith to know the processes by wich egoism and
competition creates prosperity and happiness of nations, so when you see
it more clearly, you have to know that this egoism also creates a better
social system and USA can be improved more and more by also the process
of egoism and competition, so don't be too simplistic.

More of my philosophy about USA and about competition and egoism..

I have just looked at the following video of a song of a black singer in
USA, i invite you to look at it:

Childish Gambino - This Is America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYOjWnS4cMY

I think i am highly smart, and i think that the above video is not at
all realistic and pragmatic about USA, since you have to understand USA,
since i think that USA governments, like the economist and philosopher
Adam Smith, have known that "Human egoism is the engine of the
prosperity and happiness of nations", but the USA governments have not
said that it is only about egoism and competition, so it has been
falsely interpreted by the black singer above that USA is about violence
since it is for egoism and competition, so i think that the above black
singer has to understand the basis of the philosophy of Adam Smith,
since i am also saying below the following:

More of my philosophy about the saying of the philosopher and economist
Adam Smith and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will make you understand one more
important thing, so notice again the following saying of the economist
and philosopher Adam Smith:

"Human egoism is the engine of the prosperity and happiness of nations"

So i think i am highly smart, and i will say that the above saying
doesn't say
that it is only egoism that is the engine of the prosperity and
happiness of nations, since you can also be a well balance of this
egoism and a level of cooperation or solidarity too that makes the
prosperity and happiness of nations, but i think Adam Smith is smart by
saying so, since Adam Smith has noticed that humans are more egoistic as
i am presenting you the study below that shows it, so he has started to
analyse the prosperity and happiness of nations from this point of view,
and he has noticed that
egoism is the engine of prosperity and happiness of nations. Also we
have to be smart and notice that when i say that humans are egoistic,
that doesn't mean that they are completely 100% egoistic, but they can
be like 65% or so egoistic, so we have not to be pessimistic about
humans, since i think from the normal distribution we can say that the
large majority of humans are not genetically violent.

More of my philosophy about is it about how sex sells a lot and more of
thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and you will say that it is simply the fact
that sex sells a lot, but i don't think so, since what they are
trying to do is to standardize abnormal sexual behaviors, it is
why i don't think that it sells well to a large party of the population.
..
More of my philosophy about this abnormal too much sex behavior and more
of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i have just looked at the following
video so that to discover a pattern with my fluid intelligence:

Daft Punk - Lose Yourself to Dance - Burning Man 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-8rvk40qss

And i think i am smart, and i think that the pattern that i am
discovering with my fluid intelligence in the above video, is that the
abnormal and too much sex behavior comes from a kind of wanting like to
flee or escape from our world into an imaginary world or a dream, i
think that this abnormal and too much sex behavior of this really small
minority is like a rebellious behavior that considers its abnormal and
too much sex behavior like a kind of liberty from the constraints of the
reality, but i think that this rebellious behavior is not responsable
behavior and it is not the reality of the large majority of the population.

More of my philosophy about the not realistic sexual behavior and more
of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i invite you to look for example at the
following people in the following video of a song:

Daft Punk - Lose Yourself to Dance - Burning Man 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-8rvk40qss

So are you noticing how the above people on the above video of a song
are exhibiting an abnormal sexual behavior? so i think that they are
just part of a really small minority as i am saying below, since i think
that this kind of sexual behavior is not realistic, and it is just a
really small minority that is making such big noises about sex in a such
a way, so i don't think that white european people are behaving in such
a way, so i think that there is no sexual revolution in the West, since
we have to be realistic, and as i have just said that i think that
saying that we are in a sexual revolution with too much sex is not at
all realistic, since i think what is happening in the West is that it is
a really small minority of people in such the music industry or media
or porno industry that are exhibiting a not realistic and too much sex
and abnormal sexual behavior, so i think that there is no sexual
revolution in the West, but it is just a really small minority that is
making big noises with sex, so we have not to be pessimistic about
humans, and we have to be optimistic about morality and we have to be
proactive at being an efficient morality.

More of my philosophy about the white supremacists and neo-nazis and
more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that the problematic with white
supremacists and neo-nazis, is that they present the blacks and other
ethnic groups as genetically too much violent, and after that they
dehumanize them and after that they hate them and want to hurt
and kill them, and it is the same way that has used nazism with
the jews, so i think by logical analogy there is another
mechanism that looks like it, and it is the fact that
you for example say that humans are naturally egoistic and selfish
as the following study is saying it:

Humans are naturally selfish, study finds

https://thebaynet.com/humans-are-naturally-selfish-study-finds-html/

And this kind of ways of presenting the other as being this naturally
egoistic and selfish or by presenting it as genetically too much violent
is so problematic, and it is why i am talking about the economic
Liberalism of Adam Smith as i am talking below, and it is why i am
talking as i am talking about the MAOA that we call the “Warrior Gene”,
and read about it below, and it is why i have just invented a new poem
about it that says that it needs a kind of moderatism, and here it is
and read my below thoughts so that to understand:

Here is my new poem in english:

--

You say that egoism is our nature and our autism

So is it not what brings fascism ?

And is it not a kind of racism ?

So does it not requires political activism ?

So that to avoid a kind of societal barbarism ?

So does it needs bolshevism ?

No, since bolshevism is the reactionary against despotism

So is it not this human egoism the cause of the today populism ?

So does it needs skepticism or stalinism ?

No, since i think that human egoism has not to be seen as violent
cannibalism !

So i am optimistic since i think it needs not so much altruism !

So it is why i think it doesn't need nihilism

But it needs a kind of moderatism !

--

More of my philosophy about the normal distribution and about genetical
violence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i have to clear something really
important, so as you have just noticed that i have just said
that from the normal distribution there is 16.4% of too genetically
violent humans, but we have to be pragmatic and realistic so that to
understand more, since i think that as in the IQ, when you say
that someone has 115 IQ, you have to feel it and understand it more
realistically, since i think that an IQ of 115 is not so smart,
and even an IQ of 120 is not so smart, so then it is as the genetical
violence that is i think distributed as the IQ, so then when i say
that there are 16.4% of genetically too violent humans, that doesn't
mean that they are so violent, so then the really problematic genetical
violence is much less than 16.4%, so we have not to be pessimistic.

Click here to read the complete article