From: q21...@q1.com (World-3000)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about my smart proverbs and more of my
thoughts..
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 15:10:02 -0400
 by: World-3000 - Mon, 16 May 2022 19:10 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about my smart proverbs and more of my thoughts..

So that you understand my below smart proverbs, i invite you to read my
following thoughts so that to understand my below smart proverbs correctly:

So I invite you to look at the following video about gays and lesbians
in France:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgOcE27EXN0

I have just quickly noticed how gays and lesbians and bisexuals of the
above video speak about there weaknesses, so i think that gays and
lesbians and bisexuals have the tendencies to speak about there
weaknesses in such a way, and it is not my way of doing, and as i can
say in french: "Si j'ai un bouton moche sur mon corps qui ne part pas,
devrais-je parler aux autres de ce bouton moche ? alors tu comprends
bien que ce n'est pas la bonne méthode de faire, car c'est mal vu de
parler ainsi de ses faiblesses aux autres, alors comme tu comprends bien
il faut du savoir-vivre ensemble, car les relations humaines ont besoin
de règles à suivre."

Here is the translation of my above saying in english:

"If I have an ugly pimple on my body that won't go away, should I tell
others about that ugly pimple? So you understand that this is not the
right way to do, because it is frowned upon to talk about your
weaknesses to others in this way, so as you understand well, you have to
know that human relationships need rules to follow so that to be able
for us to be organized correctly into a society."

And now you are understanding more my new smart proverbs below, and it
is also why i am abstracting in such a way by inventing all my poems of
Love and poems below, so I think i am highly smart, and i have just
looked more carefully to behavior of humans in youtube and social media
etc. and i think that one of the most important thing that can enhance
much more humanity is abstracted in my following smart proverb, since
i think that we have to be both more optimistic about the exponential
progress of our humanity that will make us soon much much more powerful
and much much more sophisticated and i think that we have to follow the
wisdom of my following proverb, so read it carefully and read all my
poems blow:

Here is my other just new proverb..

As you are noticing i have just invented a proverb, read it below,
and here is my just new other proverb that looks like my proverb below:

"Dignity also comes from the fact that you have in your relations
with humans to know how to abstract the bad things, since when you are
too realistic you risk to render human life ugly, so if for example we
talk too much about the bad things such as violence etc. of Africa or
such, we Risk to render our human lives too much violent and/or ugly, so
you have to know how to minimize at best those bad things or bad talking
etc. so that to make our world a much more beautiful world."

So this new proverb of mine is by logical analogy like my below smart
proverb about poetry of Love:

Here is my new proverb..

I think i am also a philosopher and i think i am also an artist that
invent poems of Love, and i can also invent quickly proverbs, and i have
invented many proverbs that i have posted here, so here is my new
proverb about poetry of Love:

"A poem of Love can be so beautiful if it abstracts well Love with
a kind of innocence, since i think that a poem of Love that is too
realistic is not so beautiful."

So if you understand my above proverb you will understand why i have
just invented a beautiful poem of Love that i think abstracts Love with
a kind of innocence, so here it is and read it again carefully:

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful song
reading at the same time my new poem of Love below that i have
just written and my other poems of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lokgm749EwE

Here is my new poem of Love:

My baby, my time beautifully goes

As i am walking with my beautiful shoes

My baby, my time beautifully goes

Since it is to you that i am playing my blues

My baby, my time beautifully goes

Since my blues is i am coming to you with my poem's beautiful views

My baby, my time beautifully goes

Since it is you that i want to choose

My baby, my time beautifully goes

Since notice how my poem's words are not at all the abuse

My baby, my time beautifully goes

Since my heart is not here to confuse but it wants to beautifully diffuse

My baby, my time beautifully goes

Since i am also with my poem of Love making the beautiful tattoos

So I am offering you my beautiful heart with a so beautiful blues

Since you are the beautiful one that i want to forever choose

I am offering you my beautiful heart with a so beautiful blues

Since my Love for you is like a beautiful ocean trip that we call a "cruise"

I am offering you my beautiful heart with a so beautiful blues

Since our Love is like the so beautiful breakthroughs and not of the gurus

I am offering you my beautiful heart with a so beautiful blues

So as you notice i am not of the bamboos or of the kangaroos

But my so beautiful Love is coming to you with the beautiful news !

I am offering you my beautiful heart with a so beautiful blues

But my so beautiful Love for you is not of the taboos !

So is my beautiful Love needing anymore interviews ?

No, since I am offering you my beautiful heart with a so beautiful blues !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

Here is my just new poem of Love and read all my other poems below:

I am playing my Love with like a beautiful guitar

And it is my way of like driving a so beautiful car

I am playing my Love with like a beautiful guitar

And it is like being a superstar smoking a beautiful cigar !

I am playing my Love with like a beautiful guitar

But is my beautiful Love like a Jaguar or like a Tsar ?

Since look at how my poems of Love are like my beautiful memoir

I am playing my Love with like a beautiful guitar

So am i the white arab coming from Morocco or from Qatar ?

But look again at how my Love is like the beautiful caviar !

I am playing my Love with like with a beautiful guitar

So look carefully at all my beautiful poems as my repertoire

Since it is how i am like becoming a rock star !

Even though i have not learned it like in a conservatoire !

And it is why I am playing my Love with like a beautiful guitar !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

More of my philosophy about the my lifestyle and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and you are knowing more and more
about my lifestyle, and as you are noticing i have invented quickly
many poems of Love and poems, read them below, and also i cook and
prepare and and eat different kind of moroccan couscous every two days,
and i invite you to take a look at all sort of couscous images here:

https://www.shutterstock.com/search/moroccan+couscous

Also i cook and prepare and eat every two days a Chicken parmigiana, ,
and you can read more about the Chicken parmigiana here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_parmigiana

Also i cook and eat other dishes too..

Also my lifestyle is that i am also inventing my philosophy and
posting it in internet, like for example this part of my philosophy
about how to be self-confidence and about how to be the positive energy
and how to be hope so that you notice how my philosophy is smart:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

And here is also more and more about my lifestyle in a form my poems of
Love and poems in english and french that i have invented quickly so
that you notice more my kind of personality:

More explanation of my new poem in english..

Notice that in my just new poem in english below i am saying the following:

"I am like the beautiful Rome"

And i am not arrogant by saying so, since the constitution or
composition of a beautiful human or human is so sophisticated relatively
to the actual human capacity , since we can not construct a beautiful
human or human with the actual capacity of science and technology, so it
means that i can logically say in my just poem below that a human's
constitution is so sophisticated like a beautiful Rome, so it is why i
am saying in my just new poem below: "I am like the beautiful Rome", and
about my saying in my just new poem below the following:

"Since i am not alone at home
Since my home is also the i am living with a beautiful Ohm and Jerome
Since my home is also this beautiful diversity from the genome
Since are we not living in this beautiful and not random ?"

So since we are "surrounded" by this beautiful of Ohm and Jerome and
the other beautiful from the genome, so we can say that this beautiful
from the genome is our home too.

So reread my just new poem below so that to understand:

Notice that the name Ohm in my just new poem below is also the name of
German physicist who formulated Ohm's Law (1787-1854), and Jerome in my
just new poem below is also the name of one of the great fathers of the
early Christian Church whose major work was his translation of the
Scriptures from Hebrew and Greek into Latin (which became the Vulgate);
a saint and Doctor of the Church (347-420).

Click here to read the complete article