From: q21...@q1.com (World-3000)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about money and about happiness and more of my
thoughts..
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 15:53:46 -0400
 by: World-3000 - Mon, 16 May 2022 19:53 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about money and about happiness and more of my
thoughts..

I think i am really smart and here is my just new proverb:

"Passion is not a good engine since it is much less powerful,
so if for example you have passion for sex, then can you make sex
a passion that guides you ? no, so then it is not a general or
much more general way of doing, so i think that individual
happiness comes from the satisfaction of self-improvement,
and does money = happiness? I think that big money doesn't
add much individual happiness to having individually enough money
( look at the following video from a techlead so that to notice it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1kQmeIsCVs ), but big money
can add much to societal happiness, and big money builds empires."

In my above smart new proverb , i am saying that individual happiness
comes from satisfaction of self-improvement, and I invite you to read
my following thoughts of my philosophy that talks about it and
about how you become self-confidence and how you become this
positive energy and positive energy of hope:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

And here is my other new proverb that also talks about how individual
happiness comes from satisfaction of self-improvement:

"When you walk towards a goal in life it's like you walk down a forest
path towards a goal, but when you walk this forest path you can look at
flowers and pretty trees and be happier or you can also learn more and
have more experience which is useful while walking in the forest, then
life is like this, you can go through it towards goals, but going
through it you can also have pleasures that make you happier and you can
learn more and have more experience and that is useful to you, and i
think this conception of life makes you more positive."

And here is the translation in french of my new proverb:

"Quand tu marches vers un objectif dans la vie, c'est comme tu marches
dans un chemin de forêt vers un objectif, mais quand tu marches dans ce
chemin de forêt tu peux regarder des fleurs et de jolis arbres et être
plus joyeux ou tu peux aussi en apprendre plus et avoir plus
d'expérience qui est utile en marchant dans la forêt, alors la vie
ressemble à cela, tu peux la traverser vers des objectifs, mais en la
traversant tu peux avoir aussi des plaisirs qui te rendent plus heureux
et tu peux apprendre plus et avoir plus d'experience et cela t'est
utile, et je pense que cette conception de la vie te rend plus positif."

So you have to understand that my proverb above is like
trying to well balance between, in one side, our strong human desire for
success and the fear or the disliking of failure to attain the goal,
and, in the other side, i am showing in my new proverb the good sides or
advantages or the pros of walking our lives towards the goal or goals
even if failure or failures happen(s), and i think this conception of
life of my proverb permits to be more positive, also you have to align
the usefulness of the utility with the global mission of the country or
global world"

Also I have searched more on internet the most precise and correct
Gödel's First incompleteness theorem, and here it is:

"Any consistent formal system F within which a certain amount of
elementary arithmetic can be carried out is incomplete; i.e., there are
statements of the language of F which can neither be proved nor
disproved in F"

And in mathematics, a statement is a declarative sentence that is either
true or false but not both. A statement is sometimes called a
proposition. The key is that there must be no ambiguity. To be a
statement, a sentence "must" be true or false, and it cannot be both.

So that means that we know that the statement is true or false but
it can not be proven true or false, so we then logically infer that
we can not prove the consistency of the system , so the statement can be
that it is like an axiom in mathematics that is true but that we can not
prove by such logical inference or deduction, so then the system
remains really useful even if it's incomplete by Gödel's incompleteness
theorems, so i think that Gödel's incompleteness theorems are not so
problematic.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.