From: q21...@q1.com (World-3000)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about life and about human life and more of my
thoughts..
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 20:22:45 -0400
 by: World-3000 - Tue, 17 May 2022 00:22 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about life and about human life and more of my
thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and since life and human life is not yet
beautiful and not yet perfect, so it is why by logical analogy i am
saying that we have not to hate the bugs or defects of the software,
but we have to be disciplined with rules that make human life or life
more and more beautiful and more and more perfect, and i think it is
like a fondamental principle of science and technology too that brings a
kind of respectability as i am saying below.

More of my philosophy about the fondamental principle of science and
technology and about the beautiful spirit and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that the very basis of what
must be science and technology is also about a kind of respectability,
since for example in software engineering we don't hate the fact that
a software can be not reliable and can be full of bugs, but we have to
be this respectability of being constructive and make it a reliable
software by correcting its bugs, so i think that the meaning of life or
existence is the same, since we have to notice that life or human life
is not yet beautiful and not yet perfect and we have not to hate it, but
we have like in software engineering make it more and more perfect and
more and more beautiful so that it becomes greatly beautiful or
beautiful and greatly perfect or perfect, and i think that it is a
fondamental principle of science and technology that is so important.

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the meaning of life and existence and more
of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i think that the meaning of life and
existence comes from like the genetic algorithm, i mean that it is
like an optimization problem, since life or human life is not yet
perfect or beautiful and we have to optimize it by making it more and
more beautiful and more and more perfect, and i think this way of doing
is the efficient way, so we have not to waste too much time at hating or
destroying life, since i think that this way of thinking shows that we
have to be constructive in our philosophy.

More of my philosophy about my kind of personality and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, but i will ask a philosophical question of:

How can i explain my kind of personality ?

I think i am like an inventor or creator, since if you look at my below
thoughts you will notice that what i like most is inventing thoughts and
inventing algorithms and inventing a philosophy and inventing poems of
Love and poems and inventing proverbs, so as you have just noticed it is
what i am doing in front of you, so my way of doing is mostly
about being creative and inventive that permits me to adapt
efficiently, so look for example how i have quickly invented my
following algorithms here as a logical proof of what i am saying to you:

Scalable reference counting with efficient support for weak references

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-reference-counting-with-efficient-support-for-weak-references

New variants of Scalable RWLocks

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/new-variants-of-scalable-rwlocks

Scalable lock that is FIFO fair and starvation-free

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-mlock

And i have also invented many other algorithms too..

And look at my following thoughts so that you notice that
it is the same pattern, i mean that i am the being inventive and creative:

More of my philosophy about my kind of methodology of learning and more
of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will explain to you my kind of way of
learning much more clearly:

I don't learn like you are learning, since i have to understand
the architectural ideas more clearly, by inventing them and/or
understanding them much more clearly, and after that this gives a form
to a high level of intelligence that permits me to understand rapidly
and efficiently, so i give you an example, so i have invented many
architectural ideas that have given form to my philosophy as a high
level intelligence , and this has allowed me to make you understand more
the weaknesses of the philosophies of other philosophers, so i am doing
it this way for genetic algorithms(read my thoughts about it below)
etc., so i give you an example, so read my following thoughts in the
following web link that i have rapidly invented, and you will notice how
i am doing it by reading them carefully and by noticing my kind of
personality, so here is a part of my philosophy about self-confidence
and about how to be the positive energy and how to be hope so that you
notice how my philosophy is smart:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

And look here in my following tutorial about Petri Nets how i have
invented a methodology as also architectural ideas that permit to
rapidly model parallel applications from the operators IF and THEN and
OR and AND logic into a Petri Net model, so look at it carefully in my
tutorial here , since i think it is interesting too:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/how-to-analyse-parallel-applications-with-petri-nets

More of my philosophy about the the importance of randomness in
the genetic algorithm and in the evolutionary algorithms and more
of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will invite you to read my following
smart thoughts about evolutionary algorithms and artificial intelligence
so that you notice how i am talking about the so important thing that we
call "randomness":

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/joLVchvaCf0

So i think i am highly smart, and notice that i am saying in the above
web link the following about evolutionary algorithms:

"I think that Modern trends in solving tough optimization problems tend
to use evolutionary algorithms and nature-inspired metaheuristic
algorithms, especially those based on swarm intelligence (SI), two major
characteristics of modern metaheuristic methods are nature-inspired, and
a balance between randomness and regularity."

So i think that in the genetic algorithm, there is a part that is hard
coded, like selecting the best genes, and i think that it is what
we call regularity, since it is hard coded like that, but there is
a so important thing in the genetic algorithm that we call randomness,
and i think that it is the genetic mutations that happen with a
probability and that give a kind of diversity, so i think that this
genetic mutations are really important, since i can for example
say that if the best genes are the ones that use "reason", so then
reason too can make the people that has the tendency to use reason do
a thing that is against there survival, like going to war when we
feel that there is too much risk, but this going to war can make
the members or people that use reason so that to attack the other enemy
be extinct in a war when they loose a war, and it is the basis of
randomness in a genetic algorithm, since even when there is a war
between for example two Ant colonies, there are some members that do not
make war and that can survive if other are extinct by making war, and i
say it also comes from randomness of the genetics.

More of my philosophy about the other conditions of the genetic
algorithm and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..
..
I think i am highly smart, and i think that the genetic algorithm
is interesting too, but i have to speak about one other most important
thing about the genetic algorithm, so i will ask a philosophical
question about it:

Since as i just said previously, read it below, that a good genetic
algorithm has to efficiently balance between global(exploration) and
local(exploitation) search , but how can you be sure that you have found
a global optimum ?

I think i am smart, and i will say that it also depends on the kind of
problem, so if for example we have a minimization problem, you can
rerun a number of times the genetic algorithm so that to select the best
minimum among all the results and you can also give more time to
the exploration so that to find the a better result, also you have to
know that the genetic algorithm can be more elitist in the crossover
steps, but i think that this kind of Elitism can has the tendency to not
efficiently higher the average best of the average members of the
population, so then it depends on wich problem you want to use the
genetic algorithm, also i think that the genetic algorithm is
a model that explains from where comes humans, since i also think
that the genetic mutations of humans, that happens with a probability,
has also not only come from the inside body from the chromosomes and
genes, but they also were the result of solar storms that, as has said
NASA, that may have been key to life on Earth, read here so that to
notice it:

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/nasa-solar-storms-may-have-been-key-to-life-on-earth

Read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the genetic algorithm and about artificial
intelligence and more of my thoughts..

Click here to read the complete article