Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 17:21:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The PATENT from Microsoft for "The Mark of the Beast"
From: rushtrad...@yahoo.com (Kenneth Dyer)
 by: Kenneth Dyer - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 00:21 UTC

The PATENT from Microsoft for "The Mark of the Beast"

BILL GATES does it again!! And again!! And again!! RESIST OR DIE!! (And perhaps die anyway, even if you resist.) So what's to lose in resisting tyranny then? Nothing. If you comply you'll DIE, so why not just flip them the bird then, and resist until your last dying breath? You'll die if you comply. Don't forget, if you comply YOU ARE SURE TO DIE.

Revelation 13:16-18 King James Version

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

On March 26th, 2020 Microsoft filed for a PATENT for a body-interfaced cryptocurrency, a human body implanted microchip connected to a cloud computer system, harvesting biometric data. The scariest part is perhaps the number on the PATENT: 060606!!
PATENT WO2020060606A1 - Cryptocurrency system using body activity data
2020.
060606.
Digital Currency.
The Mark of the Beast: https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020060606A1/en