From: q21...@q1.com (World-3000)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about Adam Smith and corruption and more of my
thoughts..
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 19:18:32 -0400
 by: World-3000 - Tue, 17 May 2022 23:18 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about Adam Smith and corruption and more of my
thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as you have just noticed that i have
just talked about corruption around the world, read it in my below
thoughts, but i have to be much more precise, since i think that the
corruption of Israe,l in the news below, is a low level corruption and
it doesn't mean that Israel is too much corrupt , since i say that in
economic Liberalism of Adam Smith, self-interest is most of the time
regulated by competition to not lead to corruption, fraud,
price-gouging, and cheating, so you have to understand what is competition
in the Adam Smith philosophy, since i think that Adam Smith also means
competition inside a Democracy that fights efficiently corruption by
using different political parties and different political political
groups inside the congress etc. and competition that fights efficiently
corruption is also the separation of powers in USA, since the U.S.
constitution establishes three separate but equal branches of
government: the legislative branch (makes the law), the executive branch
(enforces the law), and the judicial branch (interprets the law), so i
think that for example USA is much less corrupt than African countries
or such countries since they lack this kind of "competition" that
balances this way the powers.

Read my previous thoughts:

More precision of my philosophy about corruption and more of my thoughts..

I have just posted more about corruption around the world,
but I also think corruption is structural to capitalism,
and it is not only the corruption of the jews such as the big corruption
in Israel that i am showing below, since we can also find corruption in
the West in white european countries such as Canada, read about it more
carefully here in the following article so that to notice:

https://www-lapresse-ca.translate.goog/actualites/2020-11-11/la-corruption-s-est-raffinee-selon-le-commissaire-de-l-upac.php?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about corruption around the world..

I invite you to read the following news that i have just read
to know about what looks like corruption around the world:

Israel’s Military Censor Doesn’t Want You to Know About ex-Mossad
Chief’s Dubious Congo Missions

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-the-censor-doesn-t-want-you-to-know-about-ex-mossad-chief-s-dubious-congo-missions-1.10806159

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.