From: q21...@q1.com (World-3000)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about is Adam Smith a philosopher or an
economist and more of my thoughts..
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 20:36:00 -0400
 by: World-3000 - Fri, 20 May 2022 00:36 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about is Adam Smith a philosopher or an economist
and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i say that when you understand much more
deeply Adam Smith the father of economic Liberalism, you will notice
that he is much more a philosopher than an economist, since i am
noticing rapidly his kind of philosophy, since as i am explaining in my
below thoughts, he is showing how individual egoism gives rise or
creates societal or group egoism and how both individual egoism and
societal egoism or group egoism give rise or creates competition and how
competition regulates the economic activity, and how competition
is based on profit, and how competition must be smart by attracting with
a big profit so that to favors growth, and favors a good allocation of
resources and, ultimately, innovation, and of course his model
also speaks about how Adam Smith argued that profits flowed from capital
investments, and that capital gets directed to where the most profit can
be made, and i think that as competition , this idea is central to
capitalism, since i think that it also favors growth and favors a good
allocation of resources and, ultimately, innovation, and it looks like
the why we have to be financial capitalism too, since i say about it the
following:

The biggest benefit of finance, is to provide opportunities to people,
in the sense that in a world where there is no finance, the only way to
start a company is to be born rich or to have saved for a long time. In
a world where finance works well, the people with talent can actually
start firms and reach their dreams without waiting to either have saved
the money, or be lucky and receive it from their parents, and once you
create this opportunity, you will have the most talented people take
advantage of those opportunities, which favors growth, which favors a
good allocation of resources and, ultimately, innovation.

And of course i say that we have not to be pessimistic, since we have
always to take into account the very important fact that capitalism is
not a zero sum game, since with a "reasonable" level of growth,
capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still
ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital.

Read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about more of my views about Adam Smith model and
more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i say that you have to understand more
deeply Adam Smith model, i mean that it is a generality and it comes
with conditionalities such as a "good competition" means also that
a local zone like the European union or local region such as a country
have to have a good diversification of the economy so that to be a
resilient economy that works correctly, so as you notice that Adam Smith
is not speaking about the being good diversification of the economy,
since his model, as i am explaining it, is an abstract generalization,
also it is also an abstract generalization when competition means the
existence of a good competition as different economic competitors that
compete and that offer the good choices of products and services.

More of my philosophy about the model of Adam Smith and more of my
thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that Adam Smith is really
highly smart too, since in my logical proof below of how to understand
the following saying of Adam Smith:

"Human egoism is the engine of the properity and happiness of nations"

We can say that when we say a "good competition" , it also means a good
diversification of the economy that makes the economy resilient,
so then this makes the Adam Smith model from the above saying correct,
so then here is the rest of my logical proof that explains the above saying:

I think i am highly smart, and i think what he means is that it is from
individual human egoism or self-interest that comes solidarity and
cooperation and collaboration, as i am explaining in my thoughts below,
and it can become an egoism as a group of solidarity or/and cooperation
or/and collaboration against the other group, but it can also become a
universal solidarity and/or cooperation and/or collaboration, so then
this egoism as an individual or as a group creates competition, and
competition does regulate economic activity, so then i say that it is
the model of Adam Smith, and as you notice that in the model of Adam
Smith, egoism is the engine and the cause of properity and happiness of
nations.

Read my previous thoughts:

More precision of my philosophy about the Adam Smith idea about
competition is the regulator of economic activity and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i am quickly understanding Adam Smith
architectural idea of: competition regulates the economic activity,
since i think that his model speaks about competition in a global world,
so he is like proving in a general way, but the world is not organized
in such a way, since the world is organized in zones like European union
or like countries, so when Adam Smith says that competition is the
regulator of economic activity , he also means that competition has to
exist as a first condition, so if competition exists , he then says
that competition can be the regulator of economic activity, but i think
that it is not true, since there is still a missing part, since what i
have just said that competition is not sufficient, since we have
to have a good "diversification" of the economy that makes the economy
"resilient".

More of my philosophy about the holistic view of competition and more
of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and so that to understand my thoughts below
about competition in capitalism and economic Liberalism, look carefully
of how i am explaining below the how competition fights efficiently
corruption, so it is thus like inherent to my explanation that
competition creates cooperation or collaboration inside the group that
compete against another group, so it is not just black or white, since
as you notice that the model becomes much more clear, and that the point
of view of of Adam Smith, the father of economic Liberalism, is also
true, since i think that, in his views, competition indirectly creates
cooperation and collaboration, and we can logically infer that the view
of Adam Smith about egoism is also true, since this competition that
creates selfishness and egoism , and i think that we can also say that
competition starts from selfishness and egoism, is also the cause of
cooperation and collaboration, and it is from where comes also the
following saying of Adam Smith:

"Human egoism is the engine of the properity and happiness of nations",

And we can also explain this saying above of Adam Smith by using another
level of abstraction, and it is the following:

In economic Liberalism of Adam Smith, self-interest is most of the time
regulated by competition to not lead to corruption, fraud,
price-gouging, and cheating, and self-interest and competition is the
engine of the properity and happiness of nations, and Adam Smith
described the opposing, but complementary forces of self-interest and
competition as the invisible hand, it means that while producers and
consumers are not acting with the intent of serving the needs of others
or society, they do, since when you work, your goal is to earn money,
but in the process you provide a valuable good or service that benefits
others and society, so it is the basis of the following saying of Adam
Smith: "Human egoism is the engine of the properity and happiness of
nations"

More of my philosophy about the America’s national anthem and more of my
thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i have just looked at the following
America’s national anthem here:

https://blogs.transparent.com/english/americas-national-anthem/

And i think i am understanding it by looking at the architectural ideas
of this America’s national anthem, so i think i am highly smart and
i am seeing in it a pattern with my fluid intelligence and i think
that it is the the main architectural idea of America’s national anthem,
and it is the following:

"O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!"

But philosophically, in this America’s national anthem, the land of USA
that is the land of the free, is the land of liberty, and the land of
liberty is the land of liberty of today and of the tomorrow or the
future, so since we have to be the land of the free of the today and of
the tomorrow or of the future, so the land of the free, in this
America’s national anthem, means that we have to be "responsability" so
that to be free today and tomorrow and in the future, and it also means
that USA is land that is always in construction by the process of
competition etc. as i am explaining below, so that to be free:

And of course the America’s national anthem says the following:

"And this be our motto: “In God is our trust.”"

More of my philosophy about competition in capitalism or economic
Liberalism and more of my thoughts..

Click here to read the complete article