Education is the process of casting false pearls before real swine. -- Irwin Edman

interests / alt.politics / Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (some places), the Gates/Soros/OWG slavery begins

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (someDechucka
`* Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (someMighty Wannabe
 +* Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (someDechucka
 |`* Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (someMighty Wannabe
 | `- Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (someDechucka
 `* Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (some places), the GateScout
  `- Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (someDechucka

1
Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (some places), the Gates/Soros/OWG slavery begins

<7vOdnZCU7KQWAaf8nZ2dnUU7-cHNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9442&group=alt.politics#9442

Subject: Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (some
places), the Gates/Soros/OWG slavery begins
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 09:45:14 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 23:45 UTC

On 10/09/2021 9:04 am, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> bigdog wrote on 9/9/2021 6:55 PM:
>> On Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 5:53:57 PM UTC-4,
>> dech...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/09/us/politics/biden-vaccine-federal-workers.html
>>>

>>> What will people do about this? I predict angry Usenet posts and social
>>> media aggression
>>>
>>> Do you hear the people sing?
>>> Singing the song of angry men?
>>> It is the music of the people
>>> Who will not be slaves again!
>>> When the beating of your heart
>>> Echoes the beating of the drums
>>> There is a life about to start
>>> When tomorrow comes!
>>>
>>> Will you join in our crusade?
>>> Who will be strong and stand with me?
>>> Beyond the barricade
>>>
>>> Then join in the fight
>>> That will give you the right to be free!
>>> https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lesmiserablescast/doyouhearthepeoplesing.html
>>>
>> There's no need to make vaccines mandatory. People should be free to
>> make the choice for themselves. If they choose not to get vaccinated
>> and die as a result, why should that concern me?
>
> They might spread the virus and kill more people.

Yep vaccine work, that is scientifically proven. I'm more interested in
what will happen when the septic sheeple are rounded up and vaccinated
like I do with my cattle and ivermectin (actually that is a drench).
Admittedly I don't let them listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI

Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (some places), the Gates/Soros/OWG slavery begins

<Q8x_I.17726$Nog.13104@fx11.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9443&group=alt.politics#9443

places), the Gates/Soros/OWG slavery begins
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 19:54:24 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 23:54 UTC

Dechucka wrote on 9/9/2021 7:45 PM:
> On 10/09/2021 9:04 am, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>> bigdog wrote on 9/9/2021 6:55 PM:

>>> There's no need to make vaccines mandatory. People should be free to
>>> make the choice for themselves. If they choose not to get vaccinated
>>> and die as a result, why should that concern me?
>>
>> They might spread the virus and kill more people.
>
> Yep vaccine work, that is scientifically proven. I'm more interested
> in what will happen when the septic sheeple are rounded up and
> vaccinated like I do with my cattle and ivermectin (actually that is a
> drench). Admittedly I don't let them listen to this
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI

Are you really a cowpoke down under?

Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (some places), the Gates/Soros/OWG slavery begins

<K9ednTRTIPLXP6f8nZ2dnUU7-K3NnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9444&group=alt.politics#9444

places), the Gates/Soros/OWG slavery begins
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 10:09:44 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 00:09 UTC

On 10/09/2021 9:54 am, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> Dechucka wrote on 9/9/2021 7:45 PM:

>>> They might spread the virus and kill more people.
>>
>> Yep vaccine work, that is scientifically proven. I'm more interested
>> in what will happen when the septic sheeple are rounded up and
>> vaccinated like I do with my cattle and ivermectin (actually that is a
>> drench). Admittedly I don't let them listen to this
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI
>
> Are you really a cowpoke down under?

I run some cattle but am more of a gentleman farmer these days. Mainly
involved in Aus Stock Horse breeding (not breeding with them KS).
Interesting looked at the current horse wormer's I'm using in the
rotation, Strategy or Equimax, neither have ivermectin in them.

Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (some places), the Gates/Soros/OWG slavery begins

<sBx_I.20094$ZXL.16008@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9446&group=alt.politics#9446

places), the Gates/Soros/OWG slavery begins
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 20:24:56 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 00:24 UTC

Dechucka wrote on 9/9/2021 8:09 PM:
> On 10/09/2021 9:54 am, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>> Dechucka wrote on 9/9/2021 7:45 PM:

>>> Yep vaccine work, that is scientifically proven. I'm more interested
>>> in what will happen when the septic sheeple are rounded up and
>>> vaccinated like I do with my cattle and ivermectin (actually that is
>>> a drench). Admittedly I don't let them listen to this
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI
>>
>> Are you really a cowpoke down under?
>>

> I run some cattle but am more of a gentleman farmer these days. Mainly
> involved in Aus Stock Horse breeding (not breeding with them KS).
> Interesting looked at the current horse wormer's I'm using in the
> rotation, Strategy or Equimax, neither have ivermectin in them.

Looks like Equimax has 1.87% ivermectin:

https://www.equimaxhorse.com/about-equimax
<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj16ZC6kPPyAhWxg-AKHfoKCmUQFnoECBkQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.equimaxhorse.com%2Fabout-equimax&usg=AOvVaw36qY1usJhTeqL4SWAhbrFA>

EQUiMAX^® (ivermectin 1.87%/praziquantel 14.03%) is a broad spectrum
parasite, bot and tapeworm control. It is safe to use in foals as early
as 4 weeks of ...

https://au.virbac.com/products/horse-worms/strategy-t-wormer-paste
/STRATEGY/-T is the only /wormer/ available that contains the
combination of a benzimidazole (BZ) and tetrahydropyrimadine (THP).
/STRATEGY/-T provides a unique ...

Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (some places), the Gates/Soros/OWG slavery begins

<lu6dnbxTeKusNaf8nZ2dnUU7-VnNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9447&group=alt.politics#9447

places), the Gates/Soros/OWG slavery begins
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 10:34:56 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 00:34 UTC

On 10/09/2021 10:24 am, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> Dechucka wrote on 9/9/2021 8:09 PM:

>>> Are you really a cowpoke down under?
>>>

>> I run some cattle but am more of a gentleman farmer these days. Mainly
>> involved in Aus Stock Horse breeding (not breeding with them KS).
>> Interesting looked at the current horse wormer's I'm using in the
>> rotation, Strategy or Equimax, neither have ivermectin in them.
>

> Looks like Equimax has 1.87% ivermectin:

I'll have to check again and wear my glasses, OK must be diff
formulations as the Aus one uses the ivermectin precursor abamectin

> https://www.equimaxhorse.com/about-equimax
> <https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj16ZC6kPPyAhWxg-AKHfoKCmUQFnoECBkQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.equimaxhorse.com%2Fabout-equimax&usg=AOvVaw36qY1usJhTeqL4SWAhbrFA>
>
> EQUiMAX^® (ivermectin 1.87%/praziquantel 14.03%) is a broad spectrum
> parasite, bot and tapeworm control. It is safe to use in foals as early
> as 4 weeks of ...

> https://au.virbac.com/products/horse-worms/strategy-t-wormer-paste
> /STRATEGY/-T is the only /wormer/ available that contains the
> combination of a benzimidazole (BZ) and tetrahydropyrimadine (THP).
> /STRATEGY/-T provides a unique ...

Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (some places), the Gates/Soros/OWG slavery begins

<shfn7i$494$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9461&group=alt.politics#9461

From: me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (some places), the Gates/Soros/OWG slavery begins
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 09:03:32 -0400
 by: Scout - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 13:03 UTC

"Mighty Wannabe" <👩🏽‍⚕️👨‍⚕️👮👨🏿‍🚒👷@🏻.🍁🎖️> wrote in message
> Dechucka wrote on 9/9/2021 7:45 PM:

>>> They might spread the virus and kill more people.
>>
>> Yep vaccine work, that is scientifically proven. I'm more interested in
>> what will happen when the septic sheeple are rounded up and vaccinated
>> like I do with my cattle and ivermectin (actually that is a drench).
>> Admittedly I don't let them listen to this
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI
>
> Are you really a cowpoke down under?

Well, it's interesting that you both see animals as something to be
controlled by you rather than as people who have a right to decide such
matter for themselves.

Now we know why you are both so much in favor of being treated like cattle.

Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (some places), the Gates/Soros/OWG slavery begins

<aa-dnTspFdfaXab8nZ2dnUU7-YPNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9489&group=alt.politics#9489

places), the Gates/Soros/OWG slavery begins
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 06:29:56 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 20:29 UTC

snip
>> Are you really a cowpoke down under?
>
> Well, it's interesting that you both see animals as something to be
> controlled by you rather than as people who have a right to decide such
> matter for themselves.

I am against mandated vaccination, see and comprehend my OP, but the
question is what are you going to do about it?
Saying that in the military and when I travelled overseas I needed
certain vaccines

> Now we know why you are both so much in favor of being treated like cattle.

I don't and I worry about the cattle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI