"I may kid around about drugs, but really, I take them seriously." -- Doctor Graper

interests / alt.politics / Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (some places), the Gates/Soros/OWG slavery begins

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (someSevenOverSix
`- Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (someMighty Wannabe

1
Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (some places), the Gates/Soros/OWG slavery begins

<p4GdnRCR2qVho6H8nZ2dnUU7-b3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9511&group=alt.politics#9511

Subject: Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (some
places), the Gates/Soros/OWG slavery begins
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 01:30:34 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 05:30 UTC

On 9/10/21 9:01 AM, Scout wrote:

> "Mighty Wannabe" <👩🏽‍⚕️👨‍⚕️👮👨🏿‍🚒👷@🏻.🍁🎖️> wrote in message
>> bigdog wrote on 9/9/2021 6:55 PM:

>>> There's no need to make vaccines mandatory. People should be free to
>>> make the choice for themselves. If they choose not to get vaccinated
>>> and die as a result, why should that concern me?
>>
>> They might spread the virus and kill more people.
>
> So it's just like if you have the vaccine then.......
>
> After all vaccinated people spread the disease just as much as the
> non-vaccinated.

Joe just cut his own throat - and destroyed his
administration and party too. It's nearly 50%
of the pop that's become hardened anti-vaxxers.
Stupid, but that's how it is.

The very people he's targeting are the bulk of the
"vital infrastructure" workers. They're always broke,
and these days, always angry. They make the stuff,
they farm the food. They drive it from 'A' to 'B'.
Even the briefest protest strike and EVERYTHING
stops. You can't get at them - they've nothing to
lose, nothing to take.

Now I don't condemn Joes MOTIVES - he's right, you
SHOULD get the vax - and a booster later. It's
smart, it's wise. However what you have to DO to
force people, THERE is the disaster.

Joe B. Stalin just LOST it all.

Re: Compulsory vaccination in the US if you want to work (some places), the Gates/Soros/OWG slavery begins

<3M6%I.51401$C1F8.5907@fx04.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9548&group=alt.politics#9548

places), the Gates/Soros/OWG slavery begins
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 14:42:06 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 18:42 UTC

SevenOverSix wrote on 9/11/2021 1:30 AM:
> On 9/10/21 9:01 AM, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Mighty Wannabe" <👩🏽‍⚕️👨‍⚕️👮👨🏿‍🚒👷@🏻.🍁🎖️> wrote in message

>>> They might spread the virus and kill more people.
>>
>> So it's just like if you have the vaccine then.......
>>
>> After all vaccinated people spread the disease just as much as the
>> non-vaccinated.
>
> Joe just cut his own throat - and destroyed his
> administration and party too. It's nearly 50%
> of the pop that's become hardened anti-vaxxers.
> Stupid, but that's how it is.
>
> The very people he's targeting are the bulk of the
> "vital infrastructure" workers. They're always broke,
> and these days, always angry. They make the stuff,
> they farm the food. They drive it from 'A' to 'B'.
> Even the briefest protest strike and EVERYTHING
> stops. You can't get at them - they've nothing to
> lose, nothing to take.
>
> Now I don't condemn Joes MOTIVES - he's right, you
> SHOULD get the vax - and a booster later. It's
> smart, it's wise. However what you have to DO to
> force people, THERE is the disaster.
>
> Joe B. Stalin just LOST it all.

Biden is the leader. He has the responsibility to dole out tuf-luf to
antivaxxer fools for the good of the whole. Beat them silly. They will
thank him for it when they come to their senses.