From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism
Subject: Re: 'Your refusal has cost us all', you stupid antivaxxers !!!!
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 14:27:33 -0500
 by: Ken - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 19:27 UTC

Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> 'Your refusal has cost us all', you stupid antivaxxers !!!!
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9975531/Biden-declares-war-80M-unvaccinated-Americans.html
>

> 'Your refusal has cost us all': Biden declares war on the 80M
> unvaccinated Americans in speech ordering mandates on two-thirds of ALL
> workers and insists: 'This is not about freedom'
>
>      President Joe Biden slammed the 80 million Americans who have yet
> to get a COVD vaccine shot, asking them 'what more is there to wait for'
>
>     'We've been patient but our patience is wearing thin. And your
> refusal has cost all of us,' he said
>
>     He ended his nearly 30 minute speech with a whispered plea: 'Get
> vaccinated'

This coming from a president who has lied to get elected, lied after
getting elected, and is so senile he cannot put together more than two
sentences without forgetting what year it is or who he is talking about.
I think it would be in the best interest of the 320 million residents
that he undergo a mental test. Do the residents of this country have
the right to dictate he take such a test? I suppose your answer would
be "No." But he thinks he has the right to insist that they get treated??

I am not against getting the vaccine, I took it because of my age and
what the possible impact of contracting the virus would be. I just
don't think he is the type of salesman that one should listen to. I
would bet that if he was questioned about his speech, he would not
remember having made it.

Re: 'Your refusal has cost us all', you stupid antivaxxers !!!!

<6Z7%I.38588$Nog.15605@fx11.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9554&group=alt.politics#9554

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 16:04:17 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 20:04 UTC

Ken wrote on 9/11/2021 3:27 PM:
> he cannot put together more than two sentences without forgetting what
> year it is or who he is talking about.

Einstein was clumsy in speaking. Steven Hawking couldn't talk at all.
What else is new?