Things equal to nothing else are equal to each other.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Out

SubjectAuthor
* Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-OutKlausSchadenfreude
+- Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-OutKWills
`* Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Outfos
 +- Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-OutKlausSchadenfreude
 `* Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-OutKWills
  `* Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Outfos
   +* Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-OutKWills
   |`* Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Outfos
   | `- Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-OutKWills
   `* Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-OutKlausSchadenfreude
    `* Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-OutJerry Sauk
     `* Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-OutKlausSchadenfreude
      `* Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-OutJerry Sauk
       `* Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-OutKlausSchadenfreude
        +- Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-OutKlausSchadenfreude
        `* Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-OutJerry Sauk
         `- Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-OutKlausSchadenfreude

1
Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Out

<nbpvqgh4obj3lqm7gg1su8d85duaimmbid@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9536&group=alt.food.fast-food#9536

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Out
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2021 14:52:04 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 22:52 UTC

While there are a ton of fun facts about In-N-Out Burger out there to
absorb, perhaps the most exciting is that the restaurant is
dog-friendly with its food options. To this end, it's important to
never forget when ordering yourself a Double-Double at In-N-Out that
there is also a menu item your beloved four-legged canine might love,
too.

Visit any In-N-Out and ask for the "Pup Patty," (you could probably
even say "dog patty" or "that special burger y'all do for dogs") and
land yourself a "salt-less burger" intended for dogs (via KGW8 NBC
News). The pup patty is just a plain, broiled, unsalted patty that
doesn't include any ingredients that could be potentially toxic, like
onions or garlic, to dogs, according to Delish. If you're going to
enjoy the deliciousness that In-N-Out offers, why deprive your
precious pup? Everyone deserves a little In-N-Out at some point in
their life.

Read More:
https://www.mashed.com/678830/mistakes-everyone-makes-when-ordering-a-burger-at-in-n-out/?utm_campaign=clip

Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Out

<tku0rgp27ljg9bklbb0b1ogdm067nsa8bb@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9543&group=alt.food.fast-food#9543

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Out
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 01:28:12 -0800
 by: KWills - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 09:28 UTC

On Tue, 07 Dec 2021 14:52:04 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>While there are a ton of fun facts about In-N-Out Burger out there to
>absorb, perhaps the most exciting is that the restaurant is
>dog-friendly with its food options. To this end, it's important to
>never forget when ordering yourself a Double-Double at In-N-Out that
>there is also a menu item your beloved four-legged canine might love,
>too.
>
>Visit any In-N-Out and ask for the "Pup Patty," (you could probably
>even say "dog patty" or "that special burger y'all do for dogs") and
>land yourself a "salt-less burger" intended for dogs (via KGW8 NBC
>News). The pup patty is just a plain, broiled, unsalted patty that
>doesn't include any ingredients that could be potentially toxic, like
>onions or garlic, to dogs, according to Delish. If you're going to
>enjoy the deliciousness that In-N-Out offers, why deprive your
>precious pup? Everyone deserves a little In-N-Out at some point in
>their life.
>
>Read More:
>https://www.mashed.com/678830/mistakes-everyone-makes-when-ordering-a-burger-at-in-n-out/?utm_campaign=clip

I presumed this was known by everyone who visits In-N-Out.

--
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.

Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Out

<slrnsr1f1k.m01.fos@iceland.freeshell.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9547&group=alt.food.fast-food#9547

From: fos...@sdf.org (fos)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 14:08:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: fos - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 14:08 UTC

On 2021-12-07, KlausSchadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
> While there are a ton of fun facts about In-N-Out Burger out there to
> absorb, perhaps the most exciting is that the restaurant is
> dog-friendly with its food options. To this end, it's important to
> never forget when ordering yourself a Double-Double at In-N-Out that
> there is also a menu item your beloved four-legged canine might love,
> too.

> Visit any In-N-Out and ask for the "Pup Patty," (you could probably
> even say "dog patty" or "that special burger y'all do for dogs") and
> land yourself a "salt-less burger" intended for dogs (via KGW8 NBC
> News). The pup patty is just a plain, broiled, unsalted patty that
> doesn't include any ingredients that could be potentially toxic, like
> onions or garlic, to dogs, according to Delish. If you're going to
> enjoy the deliciousness that In-N-Out offers, why deprive your
> precious pup? Everyone deserves a little In-N-Out at some point in
> their life.

> Read More:
> https://www.mashed.com/678830/mistakes-everyone-makes-when-ordering-a-burger-at-in-n-out/?utm_campaign=clip

it's bad enough people actually eat food from shitholes like this. you
mean to tell me these same people torture their pets by feeding them this
crap too?

i don't want to live on this planet anymore.

--
fos@sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - https://sdf.org

Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Out

<1if1rgtk3sqvjelkpqg9vbd496ah0bi3f5@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9552&group=alt.food.fast-food#9552

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 06:17:35 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 14:17 UTC

On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 14:08:10 -0000 (UTC), fos <fos@sdf.org> wrote:

>On 2021-12-07, KlausSchadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>> While there are a ton of fun facts about In-N-Out Burger out there to
>> absorb, perhaps the most exciting is that the restaurant is
>> dog-friendly with its food options. To this end, it's important to
>> never forget when ordering yourself a Double-Double at In-N-Out that
>> there is also a menu item your beloved four-legged canine might love,
>> too.
>
>> Visit any In-N-Out and ask for the "Pup Patty," (you could probably
>> even say "dog patty" or "that special burger y'all do for dogs") and
>> land yourself a "salt-less burger" intended for dogs (via KGW8 NBC
>> News). The pup patty is just a plain, broiled, unsalted patty that
>> doesn't include any ingredients that could be potentially toxic, like
>> onions or garlic, to dogs, according to Delish. If you're going to
>> enjoy the deliciousness that In-N-Out offers, why deprive your
>> precious pup? Everyone deserves a little In-N-Out at some point in
>> their life.
>
>> Read More:
>> https://www.mashed.com/678830/mistakes-everyone-makes-when-ordering-a-burger-at-in-n-out/?utm_campaign=clip
>
>it's bad enough people actually eat food from shitholes like this. you
>mean to tell me these same people torture their pets by feeding them this
>crap too?
>
>i don't want to live on this planet anymore.

While that wouldn't make the line at In-N-Out shorter, I approve.

Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Out

<pri3rgpu6vggi8farvlrhe6kbh01m5vqe0@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9569&group=alt.food.fast-food#9569

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 01:26:29 -0800
 by: KWills - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 09:26 UTC

On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 14:08:10 -0000 (UTC), fos <fos@sdf.org> wrote:

>On 2021-12-07, KlausSchadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>> While there are a ton of fun facts about In-N-Out Burger out there to
>> absorb, perhaps the most exciting is that the restaurant is
>> dog-friendly with its food options. To this end, it's important to
>> never forget when ordering yourself a Double-Double at In-N-Out that
>> there is also a menu item your beloved four-legged canine might love,
>> too.
>
>> Visit any In-N-Out and ask for the "Pup Patty," (you could probably
>> even say "dog patty" or "that special burger y'all do for dogs") and
>> land yourself a "salt-less burger" intended for dogs (via KGW8 NBC
>> News). The pup patty is just a plain, broiled, unsalted patty that
>> doesn't include any ingredients that could be potentially toxic, like
>> onions or garlic, to dogs, according to Delish. If you're going to
>> enjoy the deliciousness that In-N-Out offers, why deprive your
>> precious pup? Everyone deserves a little In-N-Out at some point in
>> their life.
>
>> Read More:
>> https://www.mashed.com/678830/mistakes-everyone-makes-when-ordering-a-burger-at-in-n-out/?utm_campaign=clip
>
>it's bad enough people actually eat food from shitholes like this. you
>mean to tell me these same people torture their pets by feeding them this
>crap too?
>
>i don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Yet you will continue to post here. You cannot resist doing so.
No matter the nym you use. you actually NEED to be exposed for the
sad, intellectually limited, pathetic misfit you are.
You are, of course, free to present evidence that my conclusion
is in error. If it is.

[Cue avoidance or crickets]

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Out

<slrnsr4mp4.a64.fos@iceland.freeshell.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9573&group=alt.food.fast-food#9573

From: fos...@sdf.org (fos)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 19:38:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: fos - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 19:38 UTC

On 2021-12-09, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 14:08:10 -0000 (UTC), fos <fos@sdf.org> wrote:

>>On 2021-12-07, KlausSchadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> While there are a ton of fun facts about In-N-Out Burger out there to
>>> absorb, perhaps the most exciting is that the restaurant is
>>> dog-friendly with its food options. To this end, it's important to
>>> never forget when ordering yourself a Double-Double at In-N-Out that
>>> there is also a menu item your beloved four-legged canine might love,
>>> too.

>>> Visit any In-N-Out and ask for the "Pup Patty," (you could probably
>>> even say "dog patty" or "that special burger y'all do for dogs") and
>>> land yourself a "salt-less burger" intended for dogs (via KGW8 NBC
>>> News). The pup patty is just a plain, broiled, unsalted patty that
>>> doesn't include any ingredients that could be potentially toxic, like
>>> onions or garlic, to dogs, according to Delish. If you're going to
>>> enjoy the deliciousness that In-N-Out offers, why deprive your
>>> precious pup? Everyone deserves a little In-N-Out at some point in
>>> their life.

>>> Read More:
>>> https://www.mashed.com/678830/mistakes-everyone-makes-when-ordering-a-burger-at-in-n-out/?utm_campaign=clip

>>it's bad enough people actually eat food from shitholes like this. you
>>mean to tell me these same people torture their pets by feeding them this
>>crap too?

>>i don't want to live on this planet anymore.

> Yet you will continue to post here. You cannot resist doing so.
> No matter the nym you use. you actually NEED to be exposed for the
> sad, intellectually limited, pathetic misfit you are.
> You are, of course, free to present evidence that my conclusion
> is in error. If it is.

appears you think i've posted here before and nym shifted. nope, never
happened.

been lurking and watching the clownfuckery going on in this group for a
few weeks, and as someone who loves animals i was repulsed at the thought
of people feeding their pets from fast food shitholes (with a pets menu!)
and couldn't resist not saying something.

--
fos@sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - https://sdf.org

Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Out

<1576rghmogmu5ra7umugjagn558scpl2sf@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9576&group=alt.food.fast-food#9576

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 01:24:03 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 10 Dec 2021 09:24 UTC

On Thu, 9 Dec 2021 19:38:35 -0000 (UTC), fos <fos@sdf.org> wrote:

>On 2021-12-09, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>>>it's bad enough people actually eat food from shitholes like this. you
>>>mean to tell me these same people torture their pets by feeding them this
>>>crap too?
>
>>>i don't want to live on this planet anymore.
>
>> Yet you will continue to post here. You cannot resist doing so.
>> No matter the nym you use. you actually NEED to be exposed for the
>> sad, intellectually limited, pathetic misfit you are.
>> You are, of course, free to present evidence that my conclusion
>> is in error. If it is.
>
>appears you think i've posted here before and nym shifted. nope, never
>happened.

I see you're following the Gasbag's SOP of lying.

>been lurking and watching the clownfuckery going on in this group for a
>few weeks, and as someone who loves animals i was repulsed at the thought
>of people feeding their pets from fast food shitholes (with a pets menu!)
>and couldn't resist not saying something.

I didn't know you own a fast food place.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Out

<nsi6rg179ufen2aj0o259urju82v4jvn0f@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9585&group=alt.food.fast-food#9585

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 04:45:50 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 10 Dec 2021 12:45 UTC

On Thu, 9 Dec 2021 19:38:35 -0000 (UTC), fos <fos@sdf.org> wrote:

>and as someone who loves animals i was repulsed at the thought
>of people feeding their pets from fast food shitholes (with a pets menu!)

If you loved your animal you wouldn't eat a delicious In-N-Out burger
and fries in front of them without offering them something, like a
perfectly healthy puppy patty.

The fact is, you HATE animals, and love torturing them. Animal abusers
like yourself are only weeks away from becoming mass murderers.

Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Out

<slrnsr6jm0.6ib.fos@sverige.sdf.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9586&group=alt.food.fast-food#9586

From: fos...@sdf.org (fos)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 12:58:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: fos - Fri, 10 Dec 2021 12:58 UTC

On 2021-12-10, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Dec 2021 19:38:35 -0000 (UTC), fos <fos@sdf.org> wrote:

>>> Yet you will continue to post here. You cannot resist doing so.
>>> No matter the nym you use. you actually NEED to be exposed for the
>>> sad, intellectually limited, pathetic misfit you are.
>>> You are, of course, free to present evidence that my conclusion
>>> is in error. If it is.

>>appears you think i've posted here before and nym shifted. nope, never
>>happened.

> I see you're following the Gasbag's SOP of lying.

prove it. feel free to use as much whitespace as required.

>>been lurking and watching the clownfuckery going on in this group for a
>>few weeks, and as someone who loves animals i was repulsed at the thought
>>of people feeding their pets from fast food shitholes (with a pets menu!)
>>and couldn't resist not saying something.

> I didn't know you own a fast food place.

i wouldn't feed fast food to a composter, it should be identified and
disposed of as toxic waste. so i sure as hell ain't going to feed it to
humans, nor animals. when i do open a restaurant, it'll be a bbq house.

--
fos@sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - https://sdf.org

Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Out

<u6g9rgdqcel792751qe877aeh0e6j140d9@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9595&group=alt.food.fast-food#9595

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 07:17:26 -0800
 by: KWills - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 15:17 UTC

On Fri, 10 Dec 2021 12:58:55 -0000 (UTC), fos <fos@sdf.org> wrote:

>On 2021-12-10, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>>>appears you think i've posted here before and nym shifted. nope, never
>>>happened.
>
>> I see you're following the Gasbag's SOP of lying.
>
>prove it. feel free to use as much whitespace as required.

You already proved it for me. See above.
Now LIE about this. You will because you have no other options.

>>>been lurking and watching the clownfuckery going on in this group for a
>>>few weeks, and as someone who loves animals i was repulsed at the thought
>>>of people feeding their pets from fast food shitholes (with a pets menu!)
>>>and couldn't resist not saying something.
>
>> I didn't know you own a fast food place.
>
>i wouldn't feed fast food to a composter, it should be identified and
>disposed of as toxic waste.

Which has what, exactly, to do with your owning a fast food
place? Your avoidance, while expected, fails to address the comment I
made.
It's OK. Really. You have a far below average intellect. A TRUTH
you will prove when you reply. Unless you run away from the truth.

>so i sure as hell ain't going to feed it to
>humans, nor animals. when i do open a restaurant, it'll be a bbq house.

Why do you HATE dogs so much that you think they shouldn't be
allowed food fit for them to consume?
Don't waste time lying and/or playing avoidance games. Answer the
question I asked of you.

--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM

Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Out

<m4Odneo-tqdL-HX8nZ2dnUU7-X3NnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10004&group=alt.food.fast-food#10004

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 13:18:30 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 19:18 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 9 Dec 2021 19:38:35 -0000 (UTC), fos <fos@sdf.org> wrote:
>
>>and as someone who loves animals i was repulsed at the thought
>>of people feeding their pets from fast food shitholes (with a pets menu!)
>
> If you loved your animal you wouldn't eat a delicious In-N-Out burger
> and fries in front of them without offering them something, like a
> perfectly healthy puppy patty.

It's a crying shame that people think they need to treat animal's better
then they do people.

If fast-food is good enough for people, then it's good enough for animal's.
The only issue is, why whaste it on animlas when you SHOULD be buying
cheaper DOG FOOD for dog's.

Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Out

<ovqgug5p4f17agkhipd3fla2pheoij57pb@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10015&group=alt.food.fast-food#10015

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:54:22 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 19:54 UTC

On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 13:18:30 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 9 Dec 2021 19:38:35 -0000 (UTC), fos <fos@sdf.org> wrote:
>>
>>>and as someone who loves animals i was repulsed at the thought
>>>of people feeding their pets from fast food shitholes (with a pets menu!)
>>
>> If you loved your animal you wouldn't eat a delicious In-N-Out burger
>> and fries in front of them without offering them something, like a
>> perfectly healthy puppy patty.
>
>It's a crying shame that people think they need to treat animal's better
>then they do people.
>
>If fast-food is good enough for people, then it's good enough for animal's.
>The only issue is, why whaste it on animlas when you SHOULD be buying
>cheaper DOG FOOD for dog's.

Wrong, Jenny. Humans can eat many things you shouldn't feed your pets.
If you didn't hate animals, you would know this.

https://www.hillspet.com/dog-care/nutrition-feeding/toxic-foods-for-dogs

Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Out

<vv2dnWgeXJxmHs7_nZ2dnUU7-c9QAAAA@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10356&group=alt.food.fast-food#10356

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <nbpvqgh4obj3lqm7gg1su8d85duaimmbid@4ax.com> <slrnsr1f1k.m01.fos@iceland.freeshell.org> <pri3rgpu6vggi8farvlrhe6kbh01m5vqe0@4ax.com> <slrnsr4mp4.a64.fos@iceland.freeshell.org> <nsi6rg179ufen2aj0o259urju82v4jvn0f@4ax.com> <m4Odneo-tqdL-HX8nZ2dnUU7-X3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <ovqgug5p4f17agkhipd3fla2pheoij57pb@4ax.com> <oLadnRVvG5sx24H_nZ2dnUU7-aHNnZ2d@supernews.com> <umjp1h1h6ehn6tajbf3hcsj1r4rsr6gns7@4ax.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 20:26:18 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 01:26 UTC

> On Sun, 27 Feb 2022 21:38:50 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Wrong, Jenny. Humans can eat many things you shouldn't feed your pets.
>>
>> I never said they don't. In fact I said the OPPOSITE, dog's should be
>> fed
>>DOG FOOD.
>>

> Dogs like a treat now and then. If you were responsible enough to
> actually own a pet, you'd know this.

Son of a bitch you moron haven't you ever heard of DOG TREAT;S!!!!! That's
what your supposed to ffed your dog when he dererves a treat.

Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Out

<1b485h9vtjvbs3uoomv8c6ce9sosjl943d@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10363&group=alt.food.fast-food#10363

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 04:32:21 -0700
References: <nbpvqgh4obj3lqm7gg1su8d85duaimmbid@4ax.com> <slrnsr1f1k.m01.fos@iceland.freeshell.org> <pri3rgpu6vggi8farvlrhe6kbh01m5vqe0@4ax.com> <slrnsr4mp4.a64.fos@iceland.freeshell.org> <nsi6rg179ufen2aj0o259urju82v4jvn0f@4ax.com> <m4Odneo-tqdL-HX8nZ2dnUU7-X3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <ovqgug5p4f17agkhipd3fla2pheoij57pb@4ax.com> <oLadnRVvG5sx24H_nZ2dnUU7-aHNnZ2d@supernews.com> <umjp1h1h6ehn6tajbf3hcsj1r4rsr6gns7@4ax.com> <vv2dnWgeXJxmHs7_nZ2dnUU7-c9QAAAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 11:32 UTC

On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 20:26:18 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 27 Feb 2022 21:38:50 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>> I never said they don't. In fact I said the OPPOSITE, dog's should be
>>> fed
>>>DOG FOOD.
>>>

>> Dogs like a treat now and then. If you were responsible enough to
>> actually own a pet, you'd know this.
>
>Son of a bitch you moron haven't you ever heard of DOG TREAT;S!!!!! That's
>what your supposed to ffed your dog when he dererves a treat.

Easy now, little fella! If you were responsible enough to have a pet,
you'd know they like to eat what YOU are eating, and this is the
perfect way for them to enjoy that.

Well, I take that back. No pet should eat what YOU eat-- they'd be
dead in a few months.

Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Out

<c4fd5hdrl8o5e6utt12n2kktd8klp7t91t@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10376&group=alt.food.fast-food#10376

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 05:05:43 -0700
References: <pri3rgpu6vggi8farvlrhe6kbh01m5vqe0@4ax.com> <slrnsr4mp4.a64.fos@iceland.freeshell.org> <nsi6rg179ufen2aj0o259urju82v4jvn0f@4ax.com> <m4Odneo-tqdL-HX8nZ2dnUU7-X3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <ovqgug5p4f17agkhipd3fla2pheoij57pb@4ax.com> <oLadnRVvG5sx24H_nZ2dnUU7-aHNnZ2d@supernews.com> <umjp1h1h6ehn6tajbf3hcsj1r4rsr6gns7@4ax.com> <vv2dnWgeXJxmHs7_nZ2dnUU7-c9QAAAA@supernews.com> <1b485h9vtjvbs3uoomv8c6ce9sosjl943d@4ax.com> <hqea5hthl664s8g7bo6lr89qtep6bl5u0b@4ax.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 12:05 UTC

On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 01:42:01 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Mon, 11 Apr 2022 04:32:21 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 20:26:18 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Son of a bitch you moron haven't you ever heard of DOG TREAT;S!!!!! That's
>>>what your supposed to ffed your dog when he dererves a treat.
>>
>>Easy now, little fella! If you were responsible enough to have a pet,
>>you'd know they like to eat what YOU are eating, and this is the
>>perfect way for them to enjoy that.
>>
>>Well, I take that back. No pet should eat what YOU eat-- they'd be
>>dead in a few months.
>
> As if Jenny would ever share his fast food.

LOL!! Good point!

Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Out

<8u2dnXEkB7DmFOz_nZ2dnUU7-THNnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10611&group=alt.food.fast-food#10611

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <nbpvqgh4obj3lqm7gg1su8d85duaimmbid@4ax.com> <slrnsr1f1k.m01.fos@iceland.freeshell.org> <pri3rgpu6vggi8farvlrhe6kbh01m5vqe0@4ax.com> <slrnsr4mp4.a64.fos@iceland.freeshell.org> <nsi6rg179ufen2aj0o259urju82v4jvn0f@4ax.com> <m4Odneo-tqdL-HX8nZ2dnUU7-X3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <ovqgug5p4f17agkhipd3fla2pheoij57pb@4ax.com> <oLadnRVvG5sx24H_nZ2dnUU7-aHNnZ2d@supernews.com> <umjp1h1h6ehn6tajbf3hcsj1r4rsr6gns7@4ax.com> <vv2dnWgeXJxmHs7_nZ2dnUU7-c9QAAAA@supernews.com> <1b485h9vtjvbs3uoomv8c6ce9sosjl943d@4ax.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 14:47:24 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 3 May 2022 19:47 UTC

> On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 20:26:18 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Dogs like a treat now and then. If you were responsible enough to
>>> actually own a pet, you'd know this.
>>
>>Son of a bitch you moron haven't you ever heard of DOG TREAT;S!!!!!
>>That's
>>what your supposed to ffed your dog when he dererves a treat.
>>

> Easy now, little fella! If you were responsible enough to have a pet,
> you'd know they like to eat what YOU are eating,

Yes I know that and understand that, BUT THAT WASN'T THE POINT. The POINT
was, If it's questionable if people food is good fo rdog's THEN GIVE THEM
DOG TREAT'S.

Please try to follow along in the discussion better. I would reccomend not
snipping so much... sure it help's delay your inevitable defeat, but a
side-effect is you get completely lost tryting to follow along the
discussion.

Re: Fast Food For Dogs At In-N-Out

<mi437hlloaap5rlhl6sqi4ecm7c64mmbte@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10618&group=alt.food.fast-food#10618

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 13:38:26 -0700
References: <pri3rgpu6vggi8farvlrhe6kbh01m5vqe0@4ax.com> <slrnsr4mp4.a64.fos@iceland.freeshell.org> <nsi6rg179ufen2aj0o259urju82v4jvn0f@4ax.com> <m4Odneo-tqdL-HX8nZ2dnUU7-X3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <ovqgug5p4f17agkhipd3fla2pheoij57pb@4ax.com> <oLadnRVvG5sx24H_nZ2dnUU7-aHNnZ2d@supernews.com> <umjp1h1h6ehn6tajbf3hcsj1r4rsr6gns7@4ax.com> <vv2dnWgeXJxmHs7_nZ2dnUU7-c9QAAAA@supernews.com> <1b485h9vtjvbs3uoomv8c6ce9sosjl943d@4ax.com> <8u2dnXEkB7DmFOz_nZ2dnUU7-THNnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 3 May 2022 20:38 UTC

On Tue, 3 May 2022 14:47:24 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 20:26:18 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Son of a bitch you moron haven't you ever heard of DOG TREAT;S!!!!!
>>>That's
>>>what your supposed to ffed your dog when he dererves a treat.
>>>

>> Easy now, little fella! If you were responsible enough to have a pet,
>> you'd know they like to eat what YOU are eating,
>
>Yes I know that and understand that,

Well, NOW you do, because I explained it to you.

>BUT THAT WASN'T THE POINT. The POINT
>was, If it's questionable if people food is good fo rdog's THEN GIVE THEM
>DOG TREAT'S.

But it's NOT questionable, since they make the food SPECIFICALLY FOR
DOGS.

Really, Jenny, you should try reading the articles I post before you
make yourself look like such a idiot.

Will you give that a try in the future?