From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns,alt.tv.pol-incorrect
Subject: Re: 'Your refusal has cost us all', you stupid antivaxxers !!!!
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 11:50:43 -0500
 by: Byker - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 16:50 UTC

On 9/9/21 9:48 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> 'Your refusal has cost us all', you stupid antivaxxers !!!!
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9975531/Biden-declares-war-80M-unvaccinated-Americans.html
> 'Your refusal has cost us all': Biden declares war on the 80M unvaccinated
> Americans in speech ordering mandates on two-thirds of ALL workers and
> insists: 'This is not about freedom'

HEIL FAUCI: "There are a number of people, who for one reason or other,
don't want to comply and be vaccinated. We've GOT to get them vaccinated,
and hopefully they'll do it willingly. If not, there will HAVE to be things
to put pressure on them, such as you're not going to work in this particular
agency or institution, you'll not be able to go to this college or
university, unless, in fact, you get vaccinated. I believe that once we
start doing that, you will start seeing more and more people WILLINGLY (!)
get vaccinated." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mgAwHS5DTE&t=377s

Re: 'Your refusal has cost us all', you stupid antivaxxers !!!!

<1Fq%I.175009$64ef.101286@fx13.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9582&group=alt.politics#9582

Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns,alt.tv.pol-incorrect
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 13:19:56 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 17:19 UTC

Byker wrote on 9/12/2021 12:50 PM:
> On 9/9/21 9:48 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>> 'Your refusal has cost us all', you stupid antivaxxers !!!!
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9975531/Biden-declares-war-80M-unvaccinated-Americans.html
>>
>> 'Your refusal has cost us all': Biden declares war on the 80M
>> unvaccinated
>> Americans in speech ordering mandates on two-thirds of ALL workers and
>> insists: 'This is not about freedom'
>
> HEIL FAUCI: "There are a number of people, who for one reason or other,
> don't want to comply and be vaccinated. We've GOT to get them vaccinated,
> and hopefully they'll do it willingly. If not, there will HAVE to be
> things
> to put pressure on them, such as you're not going to work in this
> particular
> agency or institution, you'll not be able to go to this college or
> university, unless, in fact, you get vaccinated. I believe that once we
> start doing that, you will start seeing more and more people WILLINGLY
> (!)
> get vaccinated."
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mgAwHS5DTE&t=377s

Biden and Fauci are like like attentive parents trying to get rebellious
children to eat veggies.

Re: 'Your refusal has cost us all', you stupid antivaxxers !!!!

<HQq%I.32007$GD7.18733@fx23.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9583&group=alt.politics#9583

Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns,alt.tv.pol-incorrect
From: Nic...@none.net (Nic)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 13:32:22 -0400
 by: Nic - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 17:32 UTC

On 9/12/21 12:50 PM, Byker wrote:
> On 9/9/21 9:48 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>> 'Your refusal has cost us all', you stupid antivaxxers !!!!
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9975531/Biden-declares-war-80M-unvaccinated-Americans.html
>>
>> 'Your refusal has cost us all': Biden declares war on the 80M
>> unvaccinated
>> Americans in speech ordering mandates on two-thirds of ALL workers and
>> insists: 'This is not about freedom'
>
> HEIL FAUCI: "There are a number of people, who for one reason or other,
> don't want to comply and be vaccinated. We've GOT to get them vaccinated,
> and hopefully they'll do it willingly. If not, there will HAVE to be
> things
> to put pressure on them, such as you're not going to work in this
> particular
> agency or institution, you'll not be able to go to this college or
> university, unless, in fact, you get vaccinated. I believe that once we
> start doing that, you will start seeing more and more people WILLINGLY
> (!)
> get vaccinated." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mgAwHS5DTE&t=377s

Fuck You and Fauci, there will be public executions  for scum like this man.