The makers may make and the users may use, but the fixers must fix with but minimal clues

interests / alt.politics / Re: Covid cases droopping

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Covid cases drooppingRudy Canoza
`- Re: Covid cases drooppingRudy Canoza

1
Re: Covid cases droopping

<%Ao_I.75870$Kv2.67321@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9421&group=alt.politics#9421

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaurgh,talk.poltics.guns,alt.fucknozzles,alt.poltics
Subject: Re: Covid cases droopping
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.finance,alt.politics
From: js...@phendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 07:10:02 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 14:10 UTC

On 9/9/2021 3:25 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 9/8/21 8:05 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>>
>>> Who told you that cases are "droopping"?
>>
>> Where does Hartung get this shit from?  Here are Worldometers new cases counts
>> for the USA for the last three days:
>>
>> Mon:  125,325
>> Tue:  115,165
>> Wed:  155,563  (and rising every time I refresh the screen)
>>
>> Not sure about the slight downward blip from Monday to Tuesday, but the
>> increase in new cases today more than erases that.  The seven day moving
>> average of new cases was 166,105 on Sept. 02, and 154,967 yesterday. That's
>> nice, but not necessarily a trend.
>
> On 27 August new cases were 196,214, since then there have been ups and downs,
> but the trend has been down.
>

>> Tennessee, striving for the title of shittiest shithole state, had the most
>> new cases yesterday of any day of the pandemic.  I just saw a story this
>> afternoon on MSNBC that because of angry political pressure from
>> Republiscum/QAnon legislators, the TN state public health agency has abruptly
>> stopped all its vaccine outreach programs aimed at eligible youth.  The same
>> story said that some schools in the state *prohibit* students from wearing masks.
>>
>> Yep:  shitholes always find new ways to become shittier.  That's the
>> Republiscum/QAnon agenda.
>
> You mean like California?

No, not in the least. Best weather, best and most varied scenery, best economy,
best food, most things to do.

Re: Covid cases droopping

<FrK%I.12730$dI3.2132@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9651&group=alt.politics#9651

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaurgh,talk.poltics.guns,alt.fucknozzles,alt.poltics
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.finance,alt.politics
From: js...@phendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 08:51:01 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 15:51 UTC

On 9/9/2021 7:06 PM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 9/9/21 9:10 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> On 27 August new cases were 196,214, since then there have been ups and
>>> downs, but the trend has been down.

>>> You mean like California?
>>
>> No, not in the least.  Best weather, best and most varied scenery, best
>> economy, best food, most things to do.
>
> Yet despite what you claim, it seems that more people move away from California
> than to California:
>
> https://lao.ca.gov/LAOEconTax/Article/Detail/265#:~:text=Although%20California%20has%20had%20net%20out-migration%20among%20most,states%20broken%20out%20by%20income%2C%20age%2C%20and%20education.

2018 — long out of date.

I can tell you this much: almost no one is leaving California to move to
Mississippi.