From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republicans
Subject: Re: Contrary to popular belief, residents are not fleeing California
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 13:20:37 -0500
 by: Byker - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 18:20 UTC

On 9/13/21 12:25 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> https://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/press-room/uc-studies-contrary-popular-belief-residents-are-not-fleeing-california
>

> Also:
>
> People who move to California are different from those who move out. In
> general, those who move here are more likely to be working age, to be
> employed, and to earn high wages—and are less likely to be in
> poverty—than those who move away.

More accurately, the best and brightest are moving out and
Untermenschen are moving in.

This used to be my hometown newspaper in Santa Ana, Ca.:
https://www.ocregister.com/2019/10/31/190122-more-people-left-california-last-year-vs-arrived-a-38-jump/

Correct!:
https://techreader.com/top-ten/top-ten-reasons-why-california-is-no-longer-the-place-to-be-or-move-to/