From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Another Right-Wing Anti-Vaxx Moron Bites The Dust
Date: 14 Sep 2021 00:03:08 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 00:03 UTC

| Christian radio host Bob Enyart became infamous during his
| career for reading obituaries from people who died of AIDS
| while playing the Queen song "Another One Bites the Dust."
|
| Now he's the one who is gone.
|
| After contracting COVID, Enyart ended up in the hospital
| after caring for his wife with the virus, and he lasted
| less than two weeks with the disease. The announcement was
| made by Real Science Radio co-host Fred Williams, the
| FriendlyAtheist reported. Williams posted the news on
| Facebook.
| Enyart not only refused to get a COVID vaccine, he believed
| a false conspiracy theory that researchers "tested these
| three products [vaccines] on the cells of aborted babies."
<https://www.rawstory.com/christian-bob-enyart/>

--bks

Re: Another Right-Wing Anti-Vaxx Moron Bites The Dust

<1rv0kg1scc1ppk7duu384ko2tdfs1hph1l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9704&group=alt.politics#9704

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 06:55:04 -0400
 by: NoBody - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 10:55 UTC

On 14 Sep 2021 00:03:08 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | Christian radio host Bob Enyart became infamous during his
> | career for reading obituaries from people who died of AIDS
> | while playing the Queen song "Another One Bites the Dust."
> |
> | Now he's the one who is gone.
> |
> | After contracting COVID, Enyart ended up in the hospital
> | after caring for his wife with the virus, and he lasted
> | less than two weeks with the disease. The announcement was
> | made by Real Science Radio co-host Fred Williams, the
> | FriendlyAtheist reported. Williams posted the news on
> | Facebook.
> | Enyart not only refused to get a COVID vaccine, he believed
> | a false conspiracy theory that researchers "tested these
> | three products [vaccines] on the cells of aborted babies."
><https://www.rawstory.com/christian-bob-enyart/>
>
> --bks

Nothing like you celebrating the deaths of Americans. Typical commie.

Re: Another Right-Wing Anti-Vaxx Moron Bites The Dust

<J130J.38941$YW.20384@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9713&group=alt.politics#9713

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: chink.bl...@yahoo.con (Siri Cruise)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 08:16:57 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 15:16 UTC

On 9/14/2021 3:55 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On 14 Sep 2021 00:03:08 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>

>> | Christian radio host Bob Enyart became infamous during his
>> | career for reading obituaries from people who died of AIDS
>> | while playing the Queen song "Another One Bites the Dust."
>> |
>> | Now he's the one who is gone.
>> |
>> | After contracting COVID, Enyart ended up in the hospital
>> | after caring for his wife with the virus, and he lasted
>> | less than two weeks with the disease. The announcement was
>> | made by Real Science Radio co-host Fred Williams, the
>> | FriendlyAtheist reported. Williams posted the news on
>> | Facebook.
>> | Enyart not only refused to get a COVID vaccine, he believed
>> | a false conspiracy theory that researchers "tested these
>> | three products [vaccines] on the cells of aborted babies."
>> <https://www.rawstory.com/christian-bob-enyart/>
>>
>> --bks
>
> Nothing like you celebrating the deaths of Americans.

He's celebrating the deaths of dishonest morons, you moron.

--
:-<> Siri Seal of Horseshit #000-001. Horseshit. Bullshit. Shit. @
'I desire torrid wild-eyed bungholery.' /|\