Why do seagulls live near the sea? 'Cause if they lived near the bay, they'd be called baygulls.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

SubjectAuthor
* If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas DKlausSchadenfreude
+* Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on ChristmKWills
|`- Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on ChristmKlausSchadenfreude
`* Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on ChristmJerry Sauk
 +* Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- OpenBurgermeister 🍔
> [...]
  |       |`- Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on ChristmK Wills
  |       `* Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on ChristmJerry Sauk
  |        +* Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on ChristmKlausSchadenfreude
  |        |`* Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on ChristmJerry Sauk
  |        | +- Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on ChristmK Wills
  |        | `* Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on ChristmKlausSchadenfreude
  |        |  `- Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on ChristmK Wills
  |        `- Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on ChristmK Wills
  +- Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on ChristmKlausSchadenfreude
  `- Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on ChristmChad Anvil Bryant

Pages:12
If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<593csghat7oaspdohipqeu9g3dq4skfutf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9685&group=alt.food.fast-food#9685

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 10:12:58 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 18:12 UTC

These are some places that will be open Christmas Day. Frankly, it
makes me want to never patronize them again, if they can't give their
employees one fucking day off out of the year. Is the money THAT
important to their bottom line?

Del Taco
Del Tacos will mostly be open on Christmas – double-check the hours at
your location, because they vary.

Dunkin
Rejoice! You’ll be able to get your holiday drinks and cheddar bagel
twists on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Hours will vary, so call
ahead before you head out to get your brew.

Domino's
Most Domino's chains will be open on Christmas Day. Because Domino's
is owned by franchisees, hours will vary. Head to the Domino's website
to check your location.

Huddle House
Get a giant stack of pancakes and enjoy the post present rush of
Christmas morning at Huddle House. Huddle Houses will be open, but
like most of the businesses on this list, hours will vary by location.

McDonald's
Most McDonald's locations will be open on Christmas Eve and Christmas
Day. Like Domino's, many locations are owned by franchisees, so that
means the hours will be different depending on where you are. Check
your nearest location on the McDonald's website. And on Christmas Eve,
stop by to get a free cookie as part of its 12 Days of Christmas.

Starbucks
Grab a cup of coffee and a breakfast treat at your local Starbucks.
Just make sure to double-check the hours, as they will vary depending
on your location.

Waffle House
Waffle House has great hours: 24/7, 365 days a year. Unfortunately,
the pandemic has meant that not every location has been able to keep
up with those hours because of staffing issues. So while your local
Waffle House will definitely be open, double-check its hours before
you head out for 3 am waffles.

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<0qgcsglfcrg5sdrkjk44hs5n9o3b0oqr3j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9686&group=alt.food.fast-food#9686

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 14:01:52 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 22:01 UTC

On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 10:12:58 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>These are some places that will be open Christmas Day. Frankly, it
>makes me want to never patronize them again, if they can't give their
>employees one fucking day off out of the year. Is the money THAT
>important to their bottom line?
>
>Del Taco
>Del Tacos will mostly be open on Christmas – double-check the hours at
>your location, because they vary.
>
>Dunkin
>Rejoice! You’ll be able to get your holiday drinks and cheddar bagel
>twists on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Hours will vary, so call
>ahead before you head out to get your brew.
>
>Domino's
>Most Domino's chains will be open on Christmas Day. Because Domino's
>is owned by franchisees, hours will vary. Head to the Domino's website
>to check your location.
>
>Huddle House
>Get a giant stack of pancakes and enjoy the post present rush of
>Christmas morning at Huddle House. Huddle Houses will be open, but
>like most of the businesses on this list, hours will vary by location.
>
>McDonald's
>Most McDonald's locations will be open on Christmas Eve and Christmas
>Day. Like Domino's, many locations are owned by franchisees, so that
>means the hours will be different depending on where you are. Check
>your nearest location on the McDonald's website. And on Christmas Eve,
>stop by to get a free cookie as part of its 12 Days of Christmas.
>
>Starbucks
>Grab a cup of coffee and a breakfast treat at your local Starbucks.
>Just make sure to double-check the hours, as they will vary depending
>on your location.
>
>Waffle House
>Waffle House has great hours: 24/7, 365 days a year. Unfortunately,
>the pandemic has meant that not every location has been able to keep
>up with those hours because of staffing issues. So while your local
>Waffle House will definitely be open, double-check its hours before
>you head out for 3 am waffles.

Most, maybe all, Chinese restaurants in LA are open on Christmas.
They may be in Greenbay as well.

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<ulhcsg5qca00u52sc0dk03lg4rrehjbu7c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9687&group=alt.food.fast-food#9687

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 14:17:15 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 22:17 UTC

On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 14:01:52 -0800, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 10:12:58 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>These are some places that will be open Christmas Day. Frankly, it
>>makes me want to never patronize them again, if they can't give their
>>employees one fucking day off out of the year. Is the money THAT
>>important to their bottom line?
>>
>>Del Taco
>>Del Tacos will mostly be open on Christmas – double-check the hours at
>>your location, because they vary.
>>
>>Dunkin
>>Rejoice! You’ll be able to get your holiday drinks and cheddar bagel
>>twists on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Hours will vary, so call
>>ahead before you head out to get your brew.
>>
>>Domino's
>>Most Domino's chains will be open on Christmas Day. Because Domino's
>>is owned by franchisees, hours will vary. Head to the Domino's website
>>to check your location.
>>
>>Huddle House
>>Get a giant stack of pancakes and enjoy the post present rush of
>>Christmas morning at Huddle House. Huddle Houses will be open, but
>>like most of the businesses on this list, hours will vary by location.
>>
>>McDonald's
>>Most McDonald's locations will be open on Christmas Eve and Christmas
>>Day. Like Domino's, many locations are owned by franchisees, so that
>>means the hours will be different depending on where you are. Check
>>your nearest location on the McDonald's website. And on Christmas Eve,
>>stop by to get a free cookie as part of its 12 Days of Christmas.
>>
>>Starbucks
>>Grab a cup of coffee and a breakfast treat at your local Starbucks.
>>Just make sure to double-check the hours, as they will vary depending
>>on your location.
>>
>>Waffle House
>>Waffle House has great hours: 24/7, 365 days a year. Unfortunately,
>>the pandemic has meant that not every location has been able to keep
>>up with those hours because of staffing issues. So while your local
>>Waffle House will definitely be open, double-check its hours before
>>you head out for 3 am waffles.
>
> Most, maybe all, Chinese restaurants in LA are open on Christmas.
>They may be in Greenbay as well.

They probably close for Chinese New Year or Confucius' Birthday or
something. :)

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<1qidnXxWkt7l2m38nZ2dnUU7-K_NnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10038&group=alt.food.fast-food#10038

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 12:54:10 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 18:54 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> These are some places that will be open Christmas Day. Frankly, it
> makes me want to never patronize them again, if they can't give their
> employees one fucking day off out of the year. Is the money THAT
> important to their bottom line?

Klous, do people stop eating on Christmas Day? NO. Then why oh why should
ANY restourant closed?

Christmas day is just another day. Unless you seriously believe that Jesus
was born on Dec. 25. And if you DO, then by saying fast-food should closed
on Christmas day, then you will be banned from this newsgroup for spreading
religion.

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<D8tWJ.101070$7F2.96694@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10081&group=alt.food.fast-food#10081

From: burgerme...@cultnix.org (Burgermeister 🍔)
Subject: Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open
on Christmas Day
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 20:25:07 GMT
 by: Burgermeister 🍔 - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 20:25 UTC

On Tue, 8 Mar 2022 13:36:06 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
> message news:1nk0vg55dsmoautri6r0es75kduam9r9mt@4ax.com...
>

>>>Klous, do people stop eating on Christmas Day? NO. Then why oh why
>>>should ANY restourant closed?
>>
>> Because it's a major holiday, you fool.
>
> IT IS A RELIGIOS HOLIDAY YOU FOOL. AND MOST PEOPLE DON'T BELONG TO THAT
> RELIGION ANYMORE.
>
>>>Christmas day is just another day.
>>
>> I can only imagine you sitting in your basement, ignored by your
>> family, alone, on Christmas Day.
>
> Imagine what you want, but there is nothing special abou that day or
> different on any other day.
>

>> Perhaps they've left you behind as they celebrate this special holiday
>> with friends or relatives.
>
> The rest of my family is religios. They can do what they want. That's
> thier right, this is America.
>

>>> Unless you seriously believe that Jesus
>>>was born on Dec. 25. And if you DO, then by saying fast-food should
>>>closed on Christmas day, then you will be banned from this newsgroup
>>>for spreading religion.
>>
>> LOL
>>
>> People celebrate the birth of Jesus on December 25. Nobody knows what
>> day He was actually born.
>
> Then Christmas shouldn't be celbrated on Dec. 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

>> All fast food outlets should be CLOSED that day, to give employees a
>> full day off to spend with their families, no matter what their
>> religion.
>
> Boloney.

Burgermeister doesn't allow Baloney in Burgermeister burgers.

Dec 25th is ~ 3 days after the Winter solstice, when the
sun makes a barely perceptible move North, signaling the return
of longer days.

This has been celebrated, for one reason or another, since time
immemorial. And there's _nothing_ you can do about it.

Give up, Sauk. You're outnumbered and outclassed
by... well, basically all of humanity. You should get
your rubber-roomism checked. Let me know if you need any
help with that.

--
-Burgermeister

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<TfSdnZmgyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10400&group=alt.food.fast-food#10400

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 13:32:27 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 18:32 UTC

> On Tue, 8 Mar 2022 13:36:06 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Because it's a major holiday, you fool.
>>
>>IT IS A RELIGIOS HOLIDAY YOU FOOL.
>
> It's a major holiday, as any adult knows.

OF COURSE IT'S A MAJOR HOLIDAY!!! BUT IT'S A MAJOR *****RELIGIOUS****
HOLIDAY,
SO IF YOUR NOT A MEMBER OF THAT RELIGION, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CELEBRATE
IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND SINCE THE MAJORITY OF THE AMERCIAN POPULATIO ISN'T THAT PARTICULAR
RELIGION, THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO CLOSE TEH FAST-FOOD RESTOURNAT'S FOR THAT
REASON.

> The United States has the largest Christian population in the world

That's only becouse it has one of the largest POPULATION'S in the world,
period.

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<TfSdnZqgyb3L7cX_nZ2dnUU7-ffNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10403&group=alt.food.fast-food#10403

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 13:36:40 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 18:36 UTC

"Burgermeister ??" <burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote in message
> On Tue, 8 Mar 2022 13:36:06 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>> message news:1nk0vg55dsmoautri6r0es75kduam9r9mt@4ax.com...

>>> Because it's a major holiday, you fool.
>>
>> IT IS A RELIGIOS HOLIDAY YOU FOOL. AND MOST PEOPLE DON'T BELONG TO THAT
>> RELIGION ANYMORE.

>>> I can only imagine you sitting in your basement, ignored by your
>>> family, alone, on Christmas Day.
>>
>> Imagine what you want, but there is nothing special abou that day or
>> different on any other day.
>>

>>> Perhaps they've left you behind as they celebrate this special holiday
>>> with friends or relatives.
>>
>> The rest of my family is religios. They can do what they want. That's
>> thier right, this is America.

>>> LOL
>>>
>>> People celebrate the birth of Jesus on December 25. Nobody knows what
>>> day He was actually born.
>>
>> Then Christmas shouldn't be celbrated on Dec. 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>

>>> All fast food outlets should be CLOSED that day, to give employees a
>>> full day off to spend with their families, no matter what their
>>> religion.
>>
>> Boloney.
>
> Burgermeister doesn't allow Baloney in Burgermeister burgers.
>
> Dec 25th is ~ 3 days after the Winter solstice, when the
> sun makes a barely perceptible move North, signaling the return
> of longer days.
>
> This has been celebrated, for one reason or another, since time
> immemorial. And there's _nothing_ you can do about it.
>
> Give up, Sauk. You're outnumbered and outclassed
> by... well, basically all of humanity. You should get
> your rubber-roomism checked. Let me know if you need any
> help with that.

the WINTER SOLSTICE is no reason to close fast-food restounants. Why the
winter and not the summer solstice also? Your a friggin idiot.

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<k29m5h5t2v5a9scvkdpibark7ro5j3bmbd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10410&group=alt.food.fast-food#10410

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 13:19:02 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 20:19 UTC

On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 13:32:27 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 8 Mar 2022 13:36:06 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>IT IS A RELIGIOS HOLIDAY YOU FOOL.
>>
>> It's a major holiday, as any adult knows.
>
>OF COURSE IT'S A MAJOR HOLIDAY!!! BUT IT'S A MAJOR *****RELIGIOUS****
>HOLIDAY,
>SO IF YOUR NOT A MEMBER OF THAT RELIGION, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CELEBRATE
>IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, everyone has a "right" to celebrate Christmas, you dolt.

>AND SINCE THE MAJORITY OF THE AMERCIAN POPULATIO ISN'T THAT PARTICULAR
>RELIGION, THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO CLOSE TEH FAST-FOOD RESTOURNAT'S FOR THAT
>REASON.

Yes, they should close because MOST people celebrate Christmas.

People that DON'T should cook for themselves or go hungry for a day or
so.

>> The United States has the largest Christian population in the world
>

>That's only becouse it has one of the largest POPULATION'S in the world,
>period.

China is much larger. India is much larger.

Don't you know anything, Jenny?

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<a69m5h5f058ei9475dq0s3ft9cluhoc4d3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10411&group=alt.food.fast-food#10411

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 13:19:46 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 20:19 UTC

On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 13:36:40 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>the WINTER SOLSTICE is no reason to close fast-food restounants.

There isn't a single restaurant that I could find that closes because
of the Winter Solstice.

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<6ggm5h9ujfskg78054b3nkdm64ko6hl3e7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10414&group=alt.food.fast-food#10414

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 15:24:35 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 22:24 UTC

On Fri, 15 Apr 2022 01:12:06 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 13:32:27 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> It's a major holiday, as any adult knows.
>>
>>OF COURSE IT'S A MAJOR HOLIDAY!!! BUT IT'S A MAJOR *****RELIGIOUS****
>>HOLIDAY,
>>SO IF YOUR NOT A MEMBER OF THAT RELIGION, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CELEBRATE
>>IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>

> So stop celebrating Saturnalia. Problem solved.
>
>>AND SINCE THE MAJORITY OF THE AMERCIAN POPULATIO ISN'T THAT PARTICULAR
>>RELIGION, THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO CLOSE TEH FAST-FOOD RESTOURNAT'S FOR THAT
>>REASON.
>>

> YES THEY DO!
> The owners, or agents, have the absolute RIGHT to close anytime
>they wish. And if they wish to be closed on Christmas, they have every
>right to do so.
> If people exercising their rights bothers you to the degree your
>post represents, go to a Chinese buffet. Yes, it will mean having to
>get out and take your obese ass inside.
>

>>> The United States has the largest Christian population in the world
>>
>>That's only becouse it has one of the largest POPULATION'S in the world,
>>period.
>
> The US comes in at third.

I honestly don't think Jenny is aware of anything outside of
Wisconsin, and very little inside Wisconsin.

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<MPG.3cca17b53224264f9896c5@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10456&group=alt.food.fast-food#10456

From: em...@invalid.invalid (Chad Anvil Bryant)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 14:15:02 -0600
 by: Chad Anvil Bryant - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 20:15 UTC

In article <TfSdnZmgyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com>,
jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...

> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Tue, 8 Mar 2022 13:36:06 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> > <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
> >>message

> >>IT IS A RELIGIOS HOLIDAY YOU FOOL.
> >
> > It's a major holiday, as any adult knows.
>
> OF COURSE IT'S A MAJOR HOLIDAY!!! BUT IT'S A MAJOR *****RELIGIOUS****
> HOLIDAY,
> SO IF YOUR NOT A MEMBER OF THAT RELIGION, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CELEBRATE
> IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are for taking freedom from others?

> AND SINCE THE MAJORITY OF THE AMERCIAN POPULATIO ISN'T THAT PARTICULAR
> RELIGION, THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO CLOSE TEH FAST-FOOD RESTOURNAT'S FOR THAT
> REASON.

They can do whatever they want, it's not public property.

--
Follow me on Facebook.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjilk6C8ZY

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<PMydnc-X14EEmh3_nZ2dnUU7-Y1QAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10691&group=alt.food.fast-food#10691

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 14:42:20 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 14 May 2022 19:42 UTC

> On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 13:36:40 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>the WINTER SOLSTICE is no reason to close fast-food restounants.
>
> There isn't a single restaurant that I could find that closes because
> of the Winter Solstice.

Well then thnak you for agreeing with me that I'm right about that.

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<PMydncyX14EFmh3_nZ2dnUU7-Y3NnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10694&group=alt.food.fast-food#10694

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 14:41:11 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 14 May 2022 19:41 UTC

> On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 13:32:27 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> It's a major holiday, as any adult knows.
>>
>>OF COURSE IT'S A MAJOR HOLIDAY!!! BUT IT'S A MAJOR *****RELIGIOUS****
>>HOLIDAY,
>>SO IF YOUR NOT A MEMBER OF THAT RELIGION, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CELEBRATE
>>IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Yes, everyone has a "right" to celebrate Christmas, you dolt.

Only a fucking retard would celebrate a holiday they don't believe in. In
the meantime, the rest of society needs to eat.

>>AND SINCE THE MAJORITY OF THE AMERCIAN POPULATIO ISN'T THAT PARTICULAR
>>RELIGION, THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO CLOSE TEH FAST-FOOD RESTOURNAT'S FOR THAT
>>REASON.
>
> Yes, they should close because MOST people celebrate Christmas.

Christmas, be defination, is a CRISTIAN holiday. people who don't beleive
in christianty need to go to work, PERIOD.

>>> The United States has the largest Christian population in the world
>>

>>That's only becouse it has one of the largest POPULATION'S in the world,
>>period.
>
> China is much larger. India is much larger.

And fast-food place's don't close on Chritmas, now do they? WHY?
BECOUSE THIER NOT CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<v5308h5ne0nag1vnr51oe25lp4fkdlosje@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10704&group=alt.food.fast-food#10704

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 13:12:40 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 14 May 2022 20:12 UTC

On Sat, 14 May 2022 14:41:11 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 13:32:27 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>OF COURSE IT'S A MAJOR HOLIDAY!!! BUT IT'S A MAJOR *****RELIGIOUS****
>>>HOLIDAY,
>>>SO IF YOUR NOT A MEMBER OF THAT RELIGION, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CELEBRATE
>>>IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Yes, everyone has a "right" to celebrate Christmas, you dolt.
>
> Only a fucking retard would celebrate a holiday they don't believe in. In
>the meantime, the rest of society needs to eat.

Lots of atheists celebrate Christmas, Jenny. Get used to it.

>>>AND SINCE THE MAJORITY OF THE AMERCIAN POPULATIO ISN'T THAT PARTICULAR
>>>RELIGION, THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO CLOSE TEH FAST-FOOD RESTOURNAT'S FOR THAT
>>>REASON.
>>
>> Yes, they should close because MOST people celebrate Christmas.
>
>Christmas, be defination, is a CRISTIAN holiday. people who don't beleive
>in christianty need to go to work, PERIOD.

Wrong. Every true American celebrates Christmas, and deserves the day
off. That means NO FAST FOOD ON CHRISTMAS.

NONE.

>>>That's only becouse it has one of the largest POPULATION'S in the world,
>>>period.
>>
>> China is much larger. India is much larger.
>
> And fast-food place's don't close on Chritmas, now do they? WHY?
>BECOUSE THIER NOT CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So then go to China or India if you want fast food on Christmas. See?
You solved your own problem.

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<7a308h5ldr8n26hdvhn3762dnjoos5npck@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10705&group=alt.food.fast-food#10705

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 13:16:32 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 14 May 2022 20:16 UTC

On Sat, 14 May 2022 14:42:20 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 13:36:40 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>the WINTER SOLSTICE is no reason to close fast-food restounants.
>>
>> There isn't a single restaurant that I could find that closes because
>> of the Winter Solstice.
>
>Well then thnak you for agreeing with me that I'm right about that.

There aren't any restaurants that I know of that close for Saturnalia
either. Never seen one close for the Maitisong Festival. They pretty
much stay open during the Angamos Battle Celebration, too.

But for Christmas? ALL fast food restaurants should close their doors.

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<pYOdnQzjF6fnXDL_nZ2dnUU7-aNQAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10957&group=alt.food.fast-food#10957

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <593csghat7oaspdohipqeu9g3dq4skfutf@4ax.com> <1qidnXxWkt7l2m38nZ2dnUU7-K_NnZ2d@supernews.com> <1nk0vg55dsmoautri6r0es75kduam9r9mt@4ax.com> <GfGdneRkx8aLZrX_nZ2dnUU7-XPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <4p0i2htb5fri9trdq6s73qfn9skih0mtfm@4ax.com> <TfSdnZmgyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com> <k29m5h5t2v5a9scvkdpibark7ro5j3bmbd@4ax.com> <PMydncyX14EFmh3_nZ2dnUU7-Y3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <v5308h5ne0nag1vnr51oe25lp4fkdlosje@4ax.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 19:37:39 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 00:37 UTC

> On Sat, 14 May 2022 14:41:11 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Yes, everyone has a "right" to celebrate Christmas, you dolt.
>>
>> Only a fucking retard would celebrate a holiday they don't believe in.
>> In
>>the meantime, the rest of society needs to eat.
>
> Lots of atheists celebrate Christmas, Jenny. Get used to it.

Why in the flying fuck would an athiest celebrate the birth of Jesus
Christ? How can you POSSIBLY keep getting dumber then you already are??

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<qeh0bhho20js7kcnrhjamd8h71cr9bdhca@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10979&group=alt.food.fast-food#10979

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 03:05:43 -0700
References: <593csghat7oaspdohipqeu9g3dq4skfutf@4ax.com> <1qidnXxWkt7l2m38nZ2dnUU7-K_NnZ2d@supernews.com> <1nk0vg55dsmoautri6r0es75kduam9r9mt@4ax.com> <GfGdneRkx8aLZrX_nZ2dnUU7-XPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <4p0i2htb5fri9trdq6s73qfn9skih0mtfm@4ax.com> <TfSdnZmgyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com> <k29m5h5t2v5a9scvkdpibark7ro5j3bmbd@4ax.com> <PMydncyX14EFmh3_nZ2dnUU7-Y3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <v5308h5ne0nag1vnr51oe25lp4fkdlosje@4ax.com> <pYOdnQzjF6fnXDL_nZ2dnUU7-aNQAAAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 10:05 UTC

On Sun, 19 Jun 2022 19:37:39 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 14 May 2022 14:41:11 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>> Only a fucking retard would celebrate a holiday they don't believe in.
>>> In
>>>the meantime, the rest of society needs to eat.
>>
>> Lots of atheists celebrate Christmas, Jenny. Get used to it.
>
> Why in the flying fuck would an athiest celebrate the birth of Jesus
>Christ? How can you POSSIBLY keep getting dumber then you already are??

TONS of atheists celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus
Christ.

Are you saying they don't take Christmas Day off?
Are you saying they don't get together with family on Christmas?
Are you saying that they don't exchange presents?
Are you REALLY this stupid, Jenny?

https://www.cnn.com/2015/12/14/living/atheist-christmas-feat/index.html#:~:text=For%20atheists%2C%20holiday%20celebrations%20can,in%20England%20at%20the%20time.
https://www.livescience.com/17289-atheists-celebrate-christmas-church.html

Yes. You are this stupid, Jenny.

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<MMadnV0zVbg530H_nZ2dnUU7-cVQAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11282&group=alt.food.fast-food#11282

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <593csghat7oaspdohipqeu9g3dq4skfutf@4ax.com> <1qidnXxWkt7l2m38nZ2dnUU7-K_NnZ2d@supernews.com> <1nk0vg55dsmoautri6r0es75kduam9r9mt@4ax.com> <GfGdneRkx8aLZrX_nZ2dnUU7-XPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <4p0i2htb5fri9trdq6s73qfn9skih0mtfm@4ax.com> <TfSdnZmgyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com> <k29m5h5t2v5a9scvkdpibark7ro5j3bmbd@4ax.com> <PMydncyX14EFmh3_nZ2dnUU7-Y3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <v5308h5ne0nag1vnr51oe25lp4fkdlosje@4ax.com> <pYOdnQzjF6fnXDL_nZ2dnUU7-aNQAAAA@supernews.com> <qeh0bhho20js7kcnrhjamd8h71cr9bdhca@4ax.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 00:38:48 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 23 Jul 2022 05:38 UTC

> On Sun, 19 Jun 2022 19:37:39 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Lots of atheists celebrate Christmas, Jenny. Get used to it.
>>
>> Why in the flying fuck would an athiest celebrate the birth of Jesus
>>Christ? How can you POSSIBLY keep getting dumber then you already are??
>
> TONS of atheists celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus
> Christ.
>
> Are you saying they don't take Christmas Day off?

Most peeople GET theday off, don't TAKE THE DAY OFF. irregardless thier
religion. But athiest's don't have a RIGHT to.

> Are you saying they don't get together with family on Christmas?

EVERYBODY gets together with family, christian's and non-christians
alike. AGAIN... ATHIESTS HAVE NO RIGHT TO. THEY CAN IF THEY WANT, BUT THEY
DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT

> Are you saying that they don't exchange presents?

sEE PREVIOUS ANSWER.

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<a33pdh59k0k4rmkr5kh0u0fo3o9t6au03v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11287&group=alt.food.fast-food#11287

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 17:06:07 -0700
References: <1nk0vg55dsmoautri6r0es75kduam9r9mt@4ax.com> <GfGdneRkx8aLZrX_nZ2dnUU7-XPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <4p0i2htb5fri9trdq6s73qfn9skih0mtfm@4ax.com> <TfSdnZmgyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com> <k29m5h5t2v5a9scvkdpibark7ro5j3bmbd@4ax.com> <PMydncyX14EFmh3_nZ2dnUU7-Y3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <v5308h5ne0nag1vnr51oe25lp4fkdlosje@4ax.com> <pYOdnQzjF6fnXDL_nZ2dnUU7-aNQAAAA@supernews.com> <qeh0bhho20js7kcnrhjamd8h71cr9bdhca@4ax.com> <MMadnV0zVbg530H_nZ2dnUU7-cVQAAAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 24 Jul 2022 00:06 UTC

On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 00:38:48 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 19 Jun 2022 19:37:39 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>> Why in the flying fuck would an athiest celebrate the birth of Jesus
>>>Christ? How can you POSSIBLY keep getting dumber then you already are??
>>
>> TONS of atheists celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus
>> Christ.
>>
>> Are you saying they don't take Christmas Day off?
>
> Most peeople GET theday off, don't TAKE THE DAY OFF.

I'll look for a citation to back up your claim in the very next post.
But we both know why you won't provide one, don't we, liar?

[crickets]

> irregardless thier
>religion. But athiest's don't have a RIGHT to.

Of course they do. It's a holiday.

>> Are you saying they don't get together with family on Christmas?
>
> EVERYBODY gets together with family, christian's and non-christians
>alike. AGAIN... ATHIESTS HAVE NO RIGHT TO. THEY CAN IF THEY WANT, BUT THEY
>DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT

They have every right that you do.

>> Are you saying that they don't exchange presents?
>
> sEE PREVIOUS ANSWER.

So atheists celebrate Christmas. Which is one reason why ALL fast food
stores should be closed.

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<8IKdnU4V-apjaL_-nZ2dnZfqnPpg4p2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11589&group=alt.food.fast-food#11589

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <1nk0vg55dsmoautri6r0es75kduam9r9mt@4ax.com> <GfGdneRkx8aLZrX_nZ2dnUU7-XPNnZ2d@supernews.com> <4p0i2htb5fri9trdq6s73qfn9skih0mtfm@4ax.com> <TfSdnZmgyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com> <k29m5h5t2v5a9scvkdpibark7ro5j3bmbd@4ax.com> <PMydncyX14EFmh3_nZ2dnUU7-Y3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <v5308h5ne0nag1vnr51oe25lp4fkdlosje@4ax.com> <pYOdnQzjF6fnXDL_nZ2dnUU7-aNQAAAA@supernews.com> <qeh0bhho20js7kcnrhjamd8h71cr9bdhca@4ax.com> <MMadnV0zVbg530H_nZ2dnUU7-cVQAAAA@supernews.com> <a33pdh59k0k4rmkr5kh0u0fo3o9t6au03v@4ax.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 04:29:34 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 09:29 UTC

> On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 00:38:48 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> TONS of atheists celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus
>>> Christ.
>>>
>>> Are you saying they don't take Christmas Day off?
>>
>> Most peeople GET theday off, don't TAKE THE DAY OFF.
>
> I'll look for a citation to back up your claim in the very next post.
> But we both know why you won't provide one, don't we, liar?
>
> [crickets]
>
>> irregardless thier
>>religion. But athiest's don't have a RIGHT to.
>
> Of course they do. It's a holiday.

It's a CHRISTIAN holiday. Athiest's and Christian's are BITTER ENEMY'S.
They have no right to celebreate the other's holiday's.

>>> Are you saying they don't get together with family on Christmas?
>>
>> EVERYBODY gets together with family, christian's and non-christians
>>alike. AGAIN... ATHIESTS HAVE NO RIGHT TO. THEY CAN IF THEY WANT, BUT
>>THEY
>>DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT
>
> They have every right that you do.

There's no rule that says that can't get together with family AND GO TO
WORK ON THE SAME DAY.

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<bcu5ih5b8h7gpi75r5hac6tsmom92q75e8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11600&group=alt.food.fast-food#11600

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 03:12:41 -0700
References: <4p0i2htb5fri9trdq6s73qfn9skih0mtfm@4ax.com> <TfSdnZmgyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com> <k29m5h5t2v5a9scvkdpibark7ro5j3bmbd@4ax.com> <PMydncyX14EFmh3_nZ2dnUU7-Y3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <v5308h5ne0nag1vnr51oe25lp4fkdlosje@4ax.com> <pYOdnQzjF6fnXDL_nZ2dnUU7-aNQAAAA@supernews.com> <qeh0bhho20js7kcnrhjamd8h71cr9bdhca@4ax.com> <MMadnV0zVbg530H_nZ2dnUU7-cVQAAAA@supernews.com> <a33pdh59k0k4rmkr5kh0u0fo3o9t6au03v@4ax.com> <8IKdnU4V-apjaL_-nZ2dnZfqnPpg4p2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 10:12 UTC

On Thu, 15 Sep 2022 04:29:34 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 00:38:48 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>> Most peeople GET theday off, don't TAKE THE DAY OFF.
>>
>> I'll look for a citation to back up your claim in the very next post.
>> But we both know why you won't provide one, don't we, liar?
>>
>> [crickets]

<crickets>

Looks like Jenny was lying again.

>>> irregardless thier
>>>religion. But athiest's don't have a RIGHT to.
>>
>> Of course they do. It's a holiday.
>
>It's a CHRISTIAN holiday. Athiest's and Christian's are BITTER ENEMY'S.
>They have no right to celebreate the other's holiday's.

LOL OF course atheists have the right to celebrate Christmas, and most
of them do.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/12/14/living/atheist-christmas-feat#:~:text=For%20atheists%2C%20holiday%20celebrations%20can,in%20England%20at%20the%20time.

============== ALERT! ==============
**********JENNY Non Sequitur AHEAD ***********
============== ALERT! ==============

> There's no rule that says that can't get together with family AND GO TO
>WORK ON THE SAME DAY.

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<TxidnTWHEICpkXj5nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13456&group=alt.food.fast-food#13456

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <4p0i2htb5fri9trdq6s73qfn9skih0mtfm@4ax.com> <TfSdnZmgyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com> <k29m5h5t2v5a9scvkdpibark7ro5j3bmbd@4ax.com> <PMydncyX14EFmh3_nZ2dnUU7-Y3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <v5308h5ne0nag1vnr51oe25lp4fkdlosje@4ax.com> <pYOdnQzjF6fnXDL_nZ2dnUU7-aNQAAAA@supernews.com> <qeh0bhho20js7kcnrhjamd8h71cr9bdhca@4ax.com> <MMadnV0zVbg530H_nZ2dnUU7-cVQAAAA@supernews.com> <a33pdh59k0k4rmkr5kh0u0fo3o9t6au03v@4ax.com> <8IKdnU4V-apjaL_-nZ2dnZfqnPpg4p2d@supernews.com> <70e8ih19g9pirn1102cf89fh9g933pvco7@4ax.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 14:20:21 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 22 Aug 2023 19:20 UTC

"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
> On Thu, 15 Sep 2022 04:29:34 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>>>
>>> Of course they do. It's a holiday.
>>
>>It's a CHRISTIAN holiday. Athiest's and Christian's are BITTER ENEMY'S.
>
> They are? Since when?

SINCE THE VERY FIRST CHRITMAS DAY, WHEN CHISATIANTY WAS
INVENTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Yes, there are INDIVIDUALS on each side who view the other as
> bitter enemies, but that's now the claim you're making.

It's a claim I'm making becouse it is a FACT.

>> There's no rule that says that can't get together with family AND GO TO
>>WORK ON THE SAME DAY.
>
> True. But if the employer closes the place of employment for the
> holiday, Christmas for example, there is no reason to go to work.

True, but that wasn't my point. My POINT was, there are plenty of
atheiest workers in the world today that there IS NO NEED to close fast-food
restournat's.

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<TxidnTSHEICpkXj5nZ2dnZfqn_UAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13458&group=alt.food.fast-food#13458

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <TfSdnZmgyb3I7cX_nZ2dnUU7-fdQAAAA@supernews.com> <k29m5h5t2v5a9scvkdpibark7ro5j3bmbd@4ax.com> <PMydncyX14EFmh3_nZ2dnUU7-Y3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <v5308h5ne0nag1vnr51oe25lp4fkdlosje@4ax.com> <pYOdnQzjF6fnXDL_nZ2dnUU7-aNQAAAA@supernews.com> <qeh0bhho20js7kcnrhjamd8h71cr9bdhca@4ax.com> <MMadnV0zVbg530H_nZ2dnUU7-cVQAAAA@supernews.com> <a33pdh59k0k4rmkr5kh0u0fo3o9t6au03v@4ax.com> <8IKdnU4V-apjaL_-nZ2dnZfqnPpg4p2d@supernews.com> <70e8ih19g9pirn1102cf89fh9g933pvco7@4ax.com> <ube8iht6d1ievu5jplvk3uhueaisko2rdq@4ax.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 14:21:14 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 22 Aug 2023 19:21 UTC

"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
> On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 01:47:59 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:
>
>>but that's now the claim you're making.
>
> That should be, "...not that claim..."

Well too late. I laready responded to the post with the original wording,
which was worded in a way that AGREED with what I was saying.

Better luck with your spell-checker next time.

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<oi3aeid9qu5s0u6mq8eu00qkfbsasdbk74@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13462&group=alt.food.fast-food#13462

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 12:38:47 -0700
References: <k29m5h5t2v5a9scvkdpibark7ro5j3bmbd@4ax.com> <PMydncyX14EFmh3_nZ2dnUU7-Y3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <v5308h5ne0nag1vnr51oe25lp4fkdlosje@4ax.com> <pYOdnQzjF6fnXDL_nZ2dnUU7-aNQAAAA@supernews.com> <qeh0bhho20js7kcnrhjamd8h71cr9bdhca@4ax.com> <MMadnV0zVbg530H_nZ2dnUU7-cVQAAAA@supernews.com> <a33pdh59k0k4rmkr5kh0u0fo3o9t6au03v@4ax.com> <8IKdnU4V-apjaL_-nZ2dnZfqnPpg4p2d@supernews.com> <70e8ih19g9pirn1102cf89fh9g933pvco7@4ax.com> <TxidnTWHEICpkXj5nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 22 Aug 2023 19:38 UTC

On Tue, 22 Aug 2023 14:20:21 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 15 Sep 2022 04:29:34 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>>
>>>It's a CHRISTIAN holiday. Athiest's and Christian's are BITTER ENEMY'S.
>>
>> They are? Since when?
>
>SINCE THE VERY FIRST CHRITMAS DAY, WHEN CHISATIANTY WAS
>INVENTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong. Calling atheists a "bitter enemy" would be against Christian
teachings.

>> Yes, there are INDIVIDUALS on each side who view the other as
>> bitter enemies, but that's now the claim you're making.
>
>It's a claim I'm making becouse it is a FACT.

No. It's a lie.

>>> There's no rule that says that can't get together with family AND GO TO
>>>WORK ON THE SAME DAY.
>>
>> True. But if the employer closes the place of employment for the
>> holiday, Christmas for example, there is no reason to go to work.
>
> True, but that wasn't my point. My POINT was, there are plenty of
>atheiest workers in the world today that there IS NO NEED to close fast-food
>restournat's.

Yes, there is. It's closed because it's Christmas. Even atheist
celebrate Christmas, as you've already been told.

Re: If You're a Hungy, Lonely Incel That Can't Cook For Himself- Open on Christmas Day

<qm3aei927tqeu06q8h42bn2vlgksotb0qn@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13463&group=alt.food.fast-food#13463

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 12:39:25 -0700
References: <PMydncyX14EFmh3_nZ2dnUU7-Y3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <v5308h5ne0nag1vnr51oe25lp4fkdlosje@4ax.com> <pYOdnQzjF6fnXDL_nZ2dnUU7-aNQAAAA@supernews.com> <qeh0bhho20js7kcnrhjamd8h71cr9bdhca@4ax.com> <MMadnV0zVbg530H_nZ2dnUU7-cVQAAAA@supernews.com> <a33pdh59k0k4rmkr5kh0u0fo3o9t6au03v@4ax.com> <8IKdnU4V-apjaL_-nZ2dnZfqnPpg4p2d@supernews.com> <70e8ih19g9pirn1102cf89fh9g933pvco7@4ax.com> <ube8iht6d1ievu5jplvk3uhueaisko2rdq@4ax.com> <TxidnTSHEICpkXj5nZ2dnZfqn_UAAAAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 22 Aug 2023 19:39 UTC

On Tue, 22 Aug 2023 14:21:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <a@b.c> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 01:47:59 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:
>>
>>>but that's now the claim you're making.
>>
>> That should be, "...not that claim..."
>
>Well too late. I laready responded to the post with the original wording,

And you lied, as I predicted you would.