Newsgroups: rec.games.bridge
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 06:48:15 -0700 (PDT)
<6dbbf41e-76ed-4711-b0f0-61041ccef7c8n@googlegroups.com> <4333d743-53cc-4fc4-a272-ede2469ba3a8n@googlegroups.com>
<15fea0dc-75a0-4698-91c2-5fa8fe1f63den@googlegroups.com> <7cbe31b1-3b7c-48cf-98d7-823918d3f06en@googlegroups.com>
<719d60a5-d921-4419-bbb1-1cedaa01fc64n@googlegroups.com> <52587d12-daf2-47fb-8274-f16ff526a41fn@googlegroups.com>
<67e6cbb3-f059-4ecd-8baf-b673c0481856n@googlegroups.com> <74210b5e-b361-4099-8989-64686b4105e0n@googlegroups.com>
<5fc3355c-350f-423d-ab1e-bd5ee8b58b31n@googlegroups.com> <c547f45b-d932-472c-ba85-b9813e900737n@googlegroups.com>
<ccc29b48-ee68-4f59-80e6-e5bbaae5c1a0n@googlegroups.com> <0952a5f4-f4a1-4716-a8f5-a76793b96f44n@googlegroups.com>
<a03287da-fd4f-446a-84b1-7ac1c0d7fcd0n@googlegroups.com> <314813bd-7c92-437e-b4ae-e47093e77ae0n@googlegroups.com>
<278f53d6-03dd-40bd-908a-0bd05f3d6b84n@googlegroups.com> <86f1ff1b-2383-4251-8286-007c2005323dn@googlegroups.com>
<c8a55548-bf29-4de0-bd5c-e5cfb9d5d152n@googlegroups.com> <ba3b1b89-ff5f-488f-8779-686a043184a8n@googlegroups.com>
<a7693e64-f56d-4a85-a8c2-4653df6971e2n@googlegroups.com> <4272da8f-730f-4877-81e9-8b37edd80598n@googlegroups.com>
<785a8297-bf70-452c-b665-6b21c818e426n@googlegroups.com> <271fbcc5-e07a-4652-8550-e1aa677e4e88n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: 253 Bertens USBF deals partnership matrix
From: dtou...@msn.com (Douglas)
 by: Douglas - Tue, 11 May 2021 13:48 UTC

On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 6:13:35 PM UTC-7, Nicolas Hammond wrote:

> Curtis Cheek, who was on the same team as Bertens but at the other table, confessed to self-kibitzing in this event.

What is this insanity? You did note this table playing I examined here is in no way connected to any other table played in this competition for determining any claimed cheating by Huub Mertens at his particular table.

So what does your sentence have to do with the price of tea in China? I know this is an old fashioned saying, but I am (really) old fashioned.

> Take a look at Alt V and 1st OCBL teams among others as well.

What am I looking for? You request is a little too terse for me to make sense of.

Is this going to be some of that other 747 “hands” studied by Steve Weinstein et al? Why? Is another tribunal going to be convened?

Douglas