From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Trump And The Anti-Vaxx GOP Crushed By Newsom
Date: 15 Sep 2021 10:49:51 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 10:49 UTC

Sanity: 64%
GQP...: 36%

If you think cuddling up to Mango Mussolini and the
pig paste party is a winning strategy, think again.

<https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/09/14/us/elections/results-california-recall.html>

--bks

Re: Trump And The Anti-Vaxx GOP Crushed By Newsom

<wkm0J.78659$g81.63036@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9757&group=alt.politics#9757

Subject: Re: Trump And The Anti-Vaxx GOP Crushed By Newsom
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 09:14:02 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 13:14 UTC

On 9/15/21 6:49 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> Sanity: 64%
> GQP...: 36%
>
> If you think cuddling up to Mango Mussolini and the
> pig paste party is a winning strategy, think again.
>
> <https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/09/14/us/elections/results-california-recall.html>
>
> --bks

Mexifornia is an Island, like Pedophile Island only BIGGER.

Someone once said, the best way to end your being oppressed by the rich
business owners, was to go get a job from a poor person.

I wonder who you can work for in California, will an illegal alien or a
Homeless person hire you? Or the Mega rich guys that own everything in
the State (including your vote) hire you?

We've seen the Democrat Mega city Slave Plantations where they FARM
votes... now you've seen a MEGA STATE SLAVE PLANTATION, where the MEGA
WEALTHY own the SLAVE PLANTATION. Good luck with that, we've seen how
this ends.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
121 - Someone once said, the best way to end your being oppressed by the
rich business owners, was to go get a job from a poor person.

Re: More Democrat election cheating in California

<XnsADA6956D48883JU@94.23.43.182>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9778&group=alt.politics#9778

From: cens...@facebook.com (Hope Nancy Dies Tomorrow)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: More Democrat election cheating in California
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 21:41:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Hope Nancy Dies Tomo - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 21:41 UTC

On 15 Sep 2021, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) posted some

> Sanity:

There is no sanity in the Democrat party.

Silicon valley stepped up for the communists and manipulated the Newsom
recall voting totals so criminals escape again.

North Korea, please dump more COVID in the San Francisco bay area whenever
you are ready.