If I cannot bend Heaven, I shall move Hell. -- Publius Vergilius Maro (Virgil)

interests / alt.politics / Re: EVEN AN IDIOT LIKE QUAYLE KNOWS THE LAW - What's Your Excuse Trumpsters?

SubjectAuthor
* Dan Quayle Saved The USA From Trump's Attempted CoupBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Dan Quayle is dumber than used toilet paperAhnold
|`* Re: Dan Quayle is dumber than used toilet paperBeamMeUpScotty
| `* Re: Dan Quayle - WAS QUAYLE WRONG TRUMPSTERS?Jonathan
|  +* Yes QUAYLE was and still is an IDIOT Re: Dan Quayle - WAS QUAYLE WRONG TRUMPSTEJimbo
|  |+* Dan Quayle Saved The USA From Trump's Attempted CoupBradley K. Sherman
|  ||+* Re: Dan Quayle - stupid then, stupid now. A DOCUMENTED MORON CITED BY DEMOCRATSDemocrats Love Dummies
|  |||`* Re: Dan Quayle - stupid then, stupid now. A DOCUMENTED MORON CITED BYBeamMeUpScotty
|  ||| `- Re: Dan Quayle - WAS QUAYLE WRONG TRUMPSTERS?????????Jonathan
|  ||`* Re: Dan Quayle Saved The USA From Trump's Attempted CoupBeamMeUpScotty
|  || `* Re: EVEN AN IDIOT LIKE QUAYLE KNOWS THE LAW - What's Your ExcuseJonathan
|  ||  `* Re: EVEN AN IDIOT LIKE QUAYLE KNOWS THE LAW - What's Your ExcuseBeamMeUpScotty
|  ||   +* Re: Dan Quayle Saved The USA From Trump's Attempted CoupBradley K. Sherman
|  ||   |`* Re: Dan Quayle Saved The USA From Trump's Attempted Coup Trumpsters?BeamMeUpScotty
|  ||   | +* Re: Dan Quayle Saved The USA From Trump's Attempted Coup Trumpsters?Bradley K. Sherman
|  ||   | |`- Re: Dan Quayle Saved The USA From Trump's Attempted Coup Trumpsters?BeamMeUpScotty
|  ||   | `- Re: Dan Quayle Saved The USA From Trump's Attempted Coup Trumpsters?Cliff Huprich's Ghost
|  ||   `* Re: EVEN AN IDIOT LIKE QUAYLE KNOWS THE LAW - What's Your Excuse Trumpsters?Jonathan
|  ||    `- Re: EVEN AN IDIOT LIKE QUAYLE KNOWS THE LAW - What's Your ExcuseBeamMeUpScotty
|  |+* Re: Yes QUAYLE was and still is an IDIOT Re: Dan Quayle - WAS QUAYLERudy Canoza
|  ||`- Re: Yes QUAYLE was and still is an IDIOT Re: Dan Quayle - WAS QUAYLE WRONG TRUMPsuper70s
|  |+- Re: Yes QUAYLE was and still is an IDIOT Re: Dan Quayle - WAS QUAYLEBeamMeUpScotty
|  |`- Re: Yes QUAYLE was and still is an IDIOT Re: Dan Quayle - WAS QUAYLE WRONG TRUMPJonathan
|  `* Re: Dan Quayle - WAS QUAYLE WRONG TRUMPSTERS?BeamMeUpScotty
|   `- Re: Dan Quayle - WAS QUAYLE WRONG TRUMPSTERS?Jonathan
+* Re: Dan Quayle Saved The USA From Trump's Attempted Coupsuper70s
|+* Re: Dan Quayle - another Skeezix mistruth that doesn't hold waterTrump Owns You
||`- Re: Dan Quayle - another Skeezix mistruth that doesn't hold watersuper70s
|`* Re: Dan Quayle Saved The USA From Trump's Attempted CoupBeamMeUpScotty
| `- Re: Dan Quayle Saved The USA From Trump's Attempted CoupBill Litchfield
`- Jefferson County Democrat woman accused of bestiality with dogA. Kat

Pages:12
Re: Dan Quayle Saved The USA From Trump's Attempted Coup Trumpsters?

<POm0J.55830$Dr.46506@fx40.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9760&group=alt.politics#9760

Subject: Re: Dan Quayle Saved The USA From Trump's Attempted Coup Trumpsters?
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 09:46:21 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 13:46 UTC

On 9/15/21 9:25 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

>> Like general Milley?
>
> General Milley was appointed Chairman of the Joint
> Chiefs of Staff by Donald Trump on 8 December 2018:
> <https://www.foxnews.com/politics/who-is-gen-mark-milley-trumps-pick-for-joint-chiefs-chairman>
>
> --bks

And it was a bad choice.... and now America sees what a bad choice can
do to undermine a NATION. Even TRUMP who did an excellent job made one
or two, but Joe Biden has yet to make any good choices.

Biden has done the equivalent of appointing all General Milley's all the
time with every choice Biden has made... all failed choices.

No one claimed TRUMP was perfect except maybe TRUMP himself but that's
just bluster and swagger... and it doesn't mean he didn't do a great job
while he was there.

--
That's karma

Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced and canceled.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.

Re: Dan Quayle Saved The USA From Trump's Attempted Coup Trumpsters?

<shstjl$gn$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9761&group=alt.politics#9761

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 13:48:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 13:48 UTC

BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-SURE@idiocracy.gov> wrote:

>>> Like general Milley?
>> General Milley was appointed Chairman of the Joint
>> Chiefs of Staff by Donald Trump on 8 December 2018:
>>
>And it was a bad choice...

Like almost all of Trump's choices.

--bks

Re: Dan Quayle Saved The USA From Trump's Attempted Coup Trumpsters?

<29n0J.28637$gc3.27763@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9762&group=alt.politics#9762

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 10:10:06 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 14:10 UTC

On 9/15/21 9:48 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-SURE@idiocracy.gov> wrote:

>>> General Milley was appointed Chairman of the Joint
>>> Chiefs of Staff by Donald Trump on 8 December 2018:
>>>
>> And it was a bad choice...
>
> Like almost all of Trump's choices.
>
> --bks

NO... life under TRUMP was good. Life under Biden/Democrat-handlers is
all down hill.

--
That's karma

Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced and canceled.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.

Re: Dan Quayle Saved The USA From Trump's Attempted Coup Trumpsters?

<DPn0J.70109$YW.42509@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9763&group=alt.politics#9763

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: Clhupric...@aol.com (Cliff Huprich's Ghost)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 07:55:29 -0700
 by: Cliff Huprich's - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 14:55 UTC

On 9/15/2021 6:46 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

>>> Like general Milley?
>>
>> General Milley was appointed Chairman of the Joint
>> Chiefs of Staff by Donald Trump on 8 December 2018:
>> <https://www.foxnews.com/politics/who-is-gen-mark-milley-trumps-pick-for-joint-chiefs-chairman>
>>
>> --bks
>>
> And it was a bad choice

It was one of the very few *good* personnel choices approved (not made) by
Trump. Milley is a patriot.

The president doesn't personally select the chairman of the joint chiefs. The
joint chiefs are picked by the secretary of defense, who presents them to the
president. The president rubber-stamps the choices, and then they are confirmed
by the Senate.

Re: EVEN AN IDIOT LIKE QUAYLE KNOWS THE LAW - What's Your Excuse Trumpsters?

<8Pednd2ujv-qlt_8nZ2dnUU7-e3NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9764&group=alt.politics#9764

Subject: Re: EVEN AN IDIOT LIKE QUAYLE KNOWS THE LAW - What's Your Excuse Trumpsters?
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: Mailinst...@gmail.com (Jonathan)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 11:03:18 -0400
 by: Jonathan - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 15:03 UTC

On 9/15/2021 9:15 AM, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 9/15/21 7:27 AM, Jonathan wrote:

>>> Dan Quayle was the VP and Pence was the VP....
>>>
>>> Apparently neither of them are the Sharpest pencil at the VP desk.
>>>

>> And Quayle knows right from wrong.
>>

> Like general Milley?

Good 'ol 'whataboutism' raises it's ugly head

So your logic is that if anyone ever in history
did something wrong, then the wrong we're
discussing today IS OK JUST FINE?

Is that how it goes - TWO WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT?

Didn't your momma teach you anything?

General Milley just like EVERY SEC OF DEFENSE
alive whether republican OR democrat was
scared to death Trump was going to use our
military in some way to stay in power.
Even to NUKE someone.

Remember this? Or didn't FOX News bother
to report it?

Ten Angry Men: What the Incredible Letter From
Former Defense Secretaries Should Tell Americans

The ten living American secretaries of defense collectively
signed an extraordinary letter over the weekend, stating
in the strongest possible terms that the U.S. election is
over, the time for protests is past, and that there is
no role for the U.S. military in resolving any controversy
surrounding it. They called for a smooth and professional
transition of defense responsibilities from the current
administration to the next, reflecting their frustration
with the obvious stonewalling that has characterized much
of the turnover so far. And, most forcefully, they said
that any civilian and military officials who directed
the use of the military to interfere in the electoral
process would be held accountable, “including potentially
facing criminal penalties, for the grave consequences of
their actions on our republic.”
https://time.com/5926219/defense-secretaries-letter-trump/

--
BIG LIE From Wiki - "The German expression was coined by Adolf Hitler
when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, to describe the use of a lie

Re: EVEN AN IDIOT LIKE QUAYLE KNOWS THE LAW - What's Your Excuse Trumpsters?

<1go0J.41984$z%4.5786@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9765&group=alt.politics#9765

Subject: Re: EVEN AN IDIOT LIKE QUAYLE KNOWS THE LAW - What's Your Excuse
Trumpsters?
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 11:25:49 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 15:25 UTC

On 9/15/21 11:03 AM, Jonathan wrote:
> On 9/15/2021 9:15 AM, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:

>>> And Quayle knows right from wrong.
>>>

>> Like general Milley?
>>

> Good 'ol 'whataboutism' raises it's ugly head

Can Dan Quayle spell whataboutism?

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
198 - In Japan, Kabuki is pretend, in America Democrats think it's real.