The truth you speak has no past and no future. It is, and that's all it needs to be.

interests / soc.culture.china / Gazprom supplies gas for Europe through Ukraine equaling 41.7 mln cubic meters via Sudzha

SubjectAuthor
* Gazprom supplies gas for Europe through Ukraine equaling 41.7 mlnltlee1
+- Re: Gazprom supplies gas for Europe through Ukraine equaling 41.7 mln cubic meteA. Filip
`- Re: Gazprom supplies gas for Europe through Ukraine equaling 41.7 mlnstoney

1
Gazprom supplies gas for Europe through Ukraine equaling 41.7 mln cubic meters via Sudzha

<6c3d7581-b30b-47e0-974a-dd21e4c5b8a8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9778&group=soc.culture.china#9778

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 05:47:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Gazprom supplies gas for Europe through Ukraine equaling 41.7 mln
cubic meters via Sudzha
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sun, 19 Jun 2022 12:47 UTC

https://tass.com/economy/1468139
"MOSCOW, June 19. /TASS/. Gazprom supplies gas for Europe through Ukraine in the volume of 41.7 mln cubic meters per day via the Sudzha gas pumping station, Gazprom Spokesman Sergey Kupriyanov told reporters, adding that the request for pumping through Sokhranovka was rejected by the Ukrainian side."

This is odd. Isn't Ukraine really fighting Russia for its life?
Yet it is allowing Russia to sell gas to other European nations through its soil.

From a quick look up, 41.7 million cubic meter of natural gas a day is equivalent to 265.8 thousand barrels of oil a day. Or about 7.5 million barrels of oil a month. Easily several hundred million dollar for Russia treasury a month.

Re: Gazprom supplies gas for Europe through Ukraine equaling 41.7 mln cubic meters via Sudzha

<anfi+e8prwgl8af-m6j0@wp.eu>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9779&group=soc.culture.china#9779

From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Gazprom supplies gas for Europe through Ukraine equaling 41.7 mln cubic meters via Sudzha
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 15:00:16 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:VKAxGVfJe2xwLXvRhnSrEg4oC8c=
 by: A. Filip - Sun, 19 Jun 2022 15:00 UTC

ltlee1 <ltlee1@hotmail.com> wrote:
> https://tass.com/economy/1468139
> "MOSCOW, June 19. /TASS/. Gazprom supplies gas for Europe through
> Ukraine in the volume of 41.7 mln cubic meters per day via the Sudzha
> gas pumping station, Gazprom Spokesman Sergey Kupriyanov told
> reporters, adding that the request for pumping through Sokhranovka was
> rejected by the Ukrainian side."
>
> This is odd. Isn't Ukraine really fighting Russia for its life?
> Yet it is allowing Russia to sell gas to other European nations through its soil.
>
> From a quick look up, 41.7 million cubic meter of natural gas a day is
> equivalent to 265.8 thousand barrels of oil a day. Or about 7.5
> million barrels of oil a month. Easily several hundred million dollar
> for Russia treasury a month.

There are other pipelines e.g. Nordstream-1 (and ready but not formally
opened Nordstream-2). Russia can also export gas using tankers
e.g. I thin I remember such deliveries to Kaliningrad.

So it boils down to: Can Ukraine blockade be (sufficiently) effective?
[cost effective]

--
A. Filip : Big (Tech) Brother is watching you.
| Work is the crab grass in the lawn of life. (Schulz)

Re: Gazprom supplies gas for Europe through Ukraine equaling 41.7 mln cubic meters via Sudzha

<ead44aa1-08c3-4ef1-8f65-0973310d24acn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9789&group=soc.culture.china#9789

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 09:25:36 -0700 (PDT)
cubic meters via Sudzha
From: papajoe...@yahoo.com (stoney)
 by: stoney - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 16:25 UTC

On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 8:47:51 PM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
> https://tass.com/economy/1468139
> "MOSCOW, June 19. /TASS/. Gazprom supplies gas for Europe through Ukraine in the volume of 41.7 mln cubic meters per day via the Sudzha gas pumping station, Gazprom Spokesman Sergey Kupriyanov told reporters, adding that the request for pumping through Sokhranovka was rejected by the Ukrainian side."
>
> This is odd. Isn't Ukraine really fighting Russia for its life?
> Yet it is allowing Russia to sell gas to other European nations through its soil.
>
> From a quick look up, 41.7 million cubic meter of natural gas a day is equivalent to 265.8 thousand barrels of oil a day. Or about 7.5 million barrels of oil a month. Easily several hundred million dollar for Russia treasury a month.

EU on one hand talks big about being ready to stop buying gas from Russia if Russia cuts of the supply to them, but on the other hand, they allowed their private companies to buy gas from Russia, instead. They let their private companies to comply with Russia request to register with Russian banks in order to pay their purchases in rubles, too. In short, one one hand EU complied to US sanction on Russia, but on the other hand allowed their private to carry on the business for them, instead. Russia halted gas supply to Poland in April when Poland refused to comply with registering their paying of rubles to Russian banks. Seriously speaking, Russia owns the oil and gas is one who will call the shot. Whatever prior international agreement to pay in Euro means nothing to Russia as US was the one that imposed financial sanction on them, instead.