Ninety percent of everything is crap. -- Theodore Sturgeon

interests / alt.obituaries / Tawny Kitaen, 59, B-movie/music video/reality TV actress

SubjectAuthor
* Tawny Kitaen, 59, B-movie/music video/reality TV actressThat Derek
+- Re: Tawny Kitaen, 59, B-movie/music video/reality TV actressGuilty Bastard
+* Re: Tawny Kitaen, 59, B-movie/music video/reality TV actressA Friend
|`- Re: Tawny Kitaen, 59, B-movie/music video/reality TV actressTravoltron
+- Re: Tawny Kitaen, 59, B-movie/music video/reality TV actressBermuda999
+* Re: Tawny Kitaen, 59, B-movie/music video/reality TV actressBermuda999
|`- Re: Tawny Kitaen, 59, B-movie/music video/reality TV actressLouis Epstein
`- Re: Tawny Kitaen, 59, B-movie/music video/reality TV actressLouis Epstein

1
Tawny Kitaen, 59, B-movie/music video/reality TV actress

<b6f6baad-00a0-4bfc-a61c-4d7d24df748dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9799&group=alt.obituaries#9799

Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 07:19:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Tawny Kitaen, 59, B-movie/music video/reality TV actress
From: thatde...@yahoo.com (That Derek)
 by: That Derek - Sat, 8 May 2021 14:19 UTC

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-tawny-kitaen-dead-former-24066995

Tawny Kitaen dead: Actress and music video star dies aged 59

Actress and former child star Tawny Kitaen has died aged 59 according to US reports. TMZ.com reports the star died in Newport Beach, California on Friday

The former child star is said to have passed away in Newport Beach, California on Friday.

The website reports a cause of death has yet to be determined by the coroner.

Tawny starred in The Perils of Gwendoline, After Midnight and Bachelor Party, in which she starred as Tom Hanks' character's girlfriend.

She first ventured into showbiz as a teenager, starting out on game show To Tell the Truth in 1976.

In more recent years, she ventured into the realm of reality TV, with appearances on shows including The Surreal Life, Botched, and Celebrity Rehab with Dr Drew.

Tawny later landed a series of music video roles including Whitesnake's Is This Love and Here I Go Again - and she went on to marry the band's lead singer David Coverdale in 1989.

However, the marriage only lasted two years, and they were separated in 1991.

She also went on to marry baseball star Chuck Finley, with whom she had two daughters, Wynter Merin Finley, 28, and Raine Finley, 22.

Tawny had struggled with substance abuse, which she recalled during her time on Celebrity Rehab.

We'll be bringing you the latest updates on this breaking showbiz news story.

Re: Tawny Kitaen, 59, B-movie/music video/reality TV actress

<s76njt$1u3d$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9801&group=alt.obituaries#9801

From: idi...@getaway.car (Guilty Bastard)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Sat, 08 May 2021 16:08:46 -0300
 by: Guilty Bastard - Sat, 8 May 2021 19:08 UTC

On 05/08/2021 11:19 AM, That Derek wrote:
> https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-tawny-kitaen-dead-former-24066995
>
> Tawny Kitaen dead: Actress and music video star dies aged 59

This is trending on Twitter and many fans are in shock. Her drug abuse
likely had something to do with this.

Re: Tawny Kitaen, 59, B-movie/music video/reality TV actress

<080520211529404069%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9803&group=alt.obituaries#9803

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Sat, 08 May 2021 15:29:40 -0400
 by: A Friend - Sat, 8 May 2021 19:29 UTC

In article <b6f6baad-00a0-4bfc-a61c-4d7d24df748dn@googlegroups.com>,
That Derek <thatderek@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Tawny starred in The Perils of Gwendoline, After Midnight and Bachelor Party,
> in which she starred as Tom Hanks' character's girlfriend.

She was also one of the disc jockeys in the WKRP revival.

Re: Tawny Kitaen, 59, B-movie/music video/reality TV actress

<efb26f53-c8e0-4b35-a6af-91771a2daf92n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9807&group=alt.obituaries#9807

Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 13:44:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: bermuda...@aol.com (Bermuda999)
 by: Bermuda999 - Sun, 9 May 2021 20:44 UTC

On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 10:19:29 AM UTC-4, That Derek wrote:
> https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-tawny-kitaen-dead-former-24066995
>
> Tawny Kitaen dead: Actress and music video star dies aged 59
>
> Actress and former child star Tawny Kitaen has died aged 59 according to US reports. TMZ.com reports the star died in Newport Beach, California on Friday
>
> The former child star is said to have passed away in Newport Beach, California on Friday.
>
> The website reports a cause of death has yet to be determined by the coroner.
>
> Tawny starred in The Perils of Gwendoline, After Midnight and Bachelor Party, in which she starred as Tom Hanks' character's girlfriend.
>
> She first ventured into showbiz as a teenager, starting out on game show To Tell the Truth in 1976.
>
> In more recent years, she ventured into the realm of reality TV, with appearances on shows including The Surreal Life, Botched, and Celebrity Rehab with Dr Drew.
>
> Tawny later landed a series of music video roles including Whitesnake's Is This Love and Here I Go Again - and she went on to marry the band's lead singer David Coverdale in 1989.
>
> However, the marriage only lasted two years, and they were separated in 1991.
>
> She also went on to marry baseball star Chuck Finley, with whom she had two daughters, Wynter Merin Finley, 28, and Raine Finley, 22.
>
> Tawny had struggled with substance abuse, which she recalled during her time on Celebrity Rehab.
>
> We'll be bringing you the latest updates on this breaking showbiz news story.

She also had an affair with OJ Simpson while he was married to Nicole Brown Simpson

And "baseball star" Chuck Finley had to get court protective orders against her when she beat the fungo out of him, which led to their divorce

Re: Tawny Kitaen, 59, B-movie/music video/reality TV actress

<s79i7p$1tbo$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9808&group=alt.obituaries#9808

From: travolt...@defender.uni (Travoltron)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 13:55:17 -0700
 by: Travoltron - Sun, 9 May 2021 20:55 UTC

On 5/8/2021 12:29 PM, A Friend wrote:
> She was also one of the disc jockeys in the WKRP revival.

I only know her from that and being O.J.'s mistress.

It's a shame she mutilated her face with endless plastic surgeries. She
died looking like a monster.

Re: Tawny Kitaen, 59, B-movie/music video/reality TV actress

<5a92160c-0004-410f-85e4-6a9c11a0cc28n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9811&group=alt.obituaries#9811

Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 18:22:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: bermuda...@aol.com (Bermuda999)
 by: Bermuda999 - Mon, 10 May 2021 01:22 UTC

Her demise also reminds me that the French director of not only her "The Perils of Gwendoline, In The Land of the Yik-Yak" (which featured Tawney in various stages of undress, nudity, and bondage, also directed the equally smutty "The Story of O", and "Emmanuel" (with Sylvia Kristel), and Lady Chatterley's Lover"(also with Sylvia Kristel). That French director's name is "Just Jaekin", which many people think should have been the name of one of his films. Someone back then said it was a shame he wasn't born in Germany, where he might have been named "Just Jaekinhoff"

Re: Tawny Kitaen, 59, B-movie/music video/reality TV actress

<s76a28$irs$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9830&group=alt.obituaries#9830

From: le...@top.put.com (Louis Epstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 15:17:28 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Louis Epstein - Sat, 8 May 2021 15:17 UTC

That Derek <thatderek@yahoo.com> wrote:
> https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-tawny-kitaen-dead-former-24066995
>
> Tawny Kitaen dead: Actress and music video star dies aged 59
>
> Actress and former child star Tawny Kitaen has died aged 59 according to US reports. TMZ.com reports the star died in Newport Beach, California on Friday
>
> The former child star is said to have passed away in Newport Beach, California on Friday.
>
> The website reports a cause of death has yet to be determined by the coroner.
>
> Tawny starred in The Perils of Gwendoline, After Midnight and Bachelor Party, in which she starred as Tom Hanks' character's girlfriend.
>
> She first ventured into showbiz as a teenager, starting out on game show To Tell the Truth in 1976.
>
> In more recent years, she ventured into the realm of reality TV, with
> appearances on shows including The Surreal Life, Botched, and Celebrity Rehab
> with Dr Drew.
>
> Tawny later landed a series of music video roles including Whitesnake's Is
> This Love and Here I Go Again - and she went on to marry the band's lead singer
> David Coverdale in 1989.

Actually,these "later" roles were quite a bit before the "more recent years"
activities of the previous paragraph.

> However, the marriage only lasted two years, and they were separated in 1991.
>
> She also went on to marry baseball star Chuck Finley,

(Not the A's owner)

> with whom she had two
> daughters, Wynter Merin Finley, 28, and Raine Finley, 22.

That marriage ended after she was arrested for beating him.

> Tawny had struggled with substance abuse, which she recalled during her time on Celebrity Rehab.
>
> We'll be bringing you the latest updates on this breaking showbiz news story.

Right now she occupies a spot on the Wikipedes' May 7th alphabetical deaths list
right above Andropov protege Yegor Ligachev (1920-2021),a Politburo stalwart who
retired in 1990 but returned to post-Soviet Communist politics...a curiously
contrasting combination with her.

-=-=-

Re: Tawny Kitaen, 59, B-movie/music video/reality TV actress

<s7evtn$qqa$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9832&group=alt.obituaries#9832

From: le...@top.put.com (Louis Epstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 22:19:35 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Louis Epstein - Tue, 11 May 2021 22:19 UTC

Bermuda999 <bermuda999@aol.com> wrote:
> Her demise also reminds me that the French director of not only her "The Perils
> of Gwendoline, In The Land of the Yik-Yak" (which featured Tawney in various
> stages of undress, nudity, and bondage, also directed the equally smutty "The
> Story of O", and "Emmanuel" (with Sylvia Kristel), and Lady Chatterley's
> Lover"(also with Sylvia Kristel). That French director's name is "Just Jaekin",
> which many people think should have been the name of one of his films. Someone
> back then said it was a shame he wasn't born in Germany, where he might have been
> named "Just Jaekinhoff"

I believe it is spelled "Jaeckin".

I know the Kristel film is spelled "Emmannuelle".

The leading lady of "Story of O" was Corinne Clery.

Kristel died in 2012,but Clery (older than her or Kitaen) is still alive.

-=-=-