Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 10:02:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: TAXATION SYSTEM MUST GIVE MIDDLE CLASS AN INCENTIVE
From: dudaras...@gmail.com (Abdur-Rahim Dudar)
 by: Abdur-Rahim Dudar - Thu, 16 Sep 2021 17:02 UTC

TAXATION SYSTEM MUST GIVE MIDDLE CLASS AN INCENTIVE
By Aviroce

Biden has a good path to updating and revitalizing America. Investing in the Middle Class is a great idea. The Middle Class is the most innovative class. Middle Class consists of College Graduates of all kinds. Middle Class is made up also of Workers to improve and update.
The old way wants to use the Middle Class as income producing for the Capital, the invisible hand. To the Capital the Middle Class is to be exploited.. The Capital works to increase in size and hide itself from the People.
Biden is saying the Capital must pay more for the Middle Class to facilitate innovation. Biden has a good point. If you feel you are improving yourself working, you tend to put more into the production system. And if you feel someone else is exploiting you, you will do the minimum destroying the desire to innovate.
The tax system must give the Middle Class relief and the Upper Class must make up the difference.
Aviroce