Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 20:23:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Dr. Harold Hoffman, innovative neurosurgeon
From: terrypar...@sympatico.ca (Terry Parker)
 by: Terry Parker - Tue, 25 May 2021 03:23 UTC

On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 11:28:37 AM UTC-5, Lisa M wrote:
> On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 5:40:56 PM UTC-4, slim...@gmail.com wrote:
> > is this the same Dr. that performed experiments on children with epilepsy from 1940's to 1960's ? good riddance MONSTER
> Did you even read the obituary??
Yes it is. As one of Dr. Hoffman's non-consensual brain surgical research subjects, my life has been destroyed as a result of his unauthorized non-therapeutic brain surgical experimentation. (Dec. 9,1969, at only 14 years of age) This Monster not left me with increase and variation in seizure disorder, but a bigger question as to what took place by means of misrepresentation and fraud. I still suffer acute PTSD, when screaming verbal profanities during a local cranium incision. Bigger question arises as to whose left temporal lobe brain tissue was transplanted without informed consent, nor parental knowledge, and how many other children were exploited for unauthorized brain surgical experimentation.

interests / alt.obituaries / Re: Dr. Harold Hoffman, innovative neurosurgeon