While we are sleeping, two-thirds of the world is plotting to do us in. -- Dean Rusk

interests / alt.politics / 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

SubjectAuthor
* 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsBarfley
+* Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsDavid Hartung
|`* Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsBeamMeUpScotty
| `- Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsOrigInfoJunkie
+* Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsBeamMeUpScotty
|+* Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsMitchell Holman
||+* Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsSteve Cummings
|||`* Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsMatt Singer
||| `* Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsBeamMeUpScotty
|||  `- Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsNoBody
||+* Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsSteve Cummings
|||`- Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsalphabet
||+- Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsSteve Cummings
||`- Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsSteve Cummings
|+- Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsMary W. Moffat
|`- Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsNoBody
+- Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsSteve Cummings
+* Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsSevenOverSix
|`* Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals%
| `- Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsSevenOverSix
+- Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsSteve Cummings
+- Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals1p166
+- Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsSteve Cummings
`- Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitalsSteve Cummings

1
3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<XnsADA8AB47ADDE22K20@94.23.43.182>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9943&group=alt.politics#9943

From: bidengen...@facebook.com (Barfley)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 23:50:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Barfley - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 23:50 UTC

Joe Biden's administration wants you dead.

The third COVID shot is putting thousands of otherwise perfectly healthy
people in hospitals for no reason other than Democrat fear and control.

Symptoms include breathing difficulty, temperatures as high as 104�F,
coughing, choking, vomiting, uncontrollable self-soiling, no appetite,
fatigue and weakness.

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<r6a1J.38108$2Q_3.32331@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9944&group=alt.politics#9944

Subject: Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: d_hart...@hotmail.corn (David Hartung)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 17:08:54 -0700
 by: David Hartung - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 00:08 UTC

On 9/17/2021 4:50 PM, Barfley wrote:
> Joe Biden's administration wants you dead.
>
> The third COVID shot is putting thousands of otherwise perfectly healthy
> people in hospitals

No, it isn't. Almost no one has received a third shot, you fucking liar.

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<yRa1J.75966$z%4.21789@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9947&group=alt.politics#9947

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 20:59:10 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 00:59 UTC

On 9/17/21 7:50 PM, Barfley wrote:
> Joe Biden's administration wants you dead.
>
> The third COVID shot is putting thousands of otherwise perfectly healthy
> people in hospitals for no reason other than Democrat fear and control.
>
> Symptoms include breathing difficulty, temperatures as high as 104°F,
> coughing, choking, vomiting, uncontrollable self-soiling, no appetite,
> fatigue and weakness.

I told Democrats here that was the case and they called me an idiot...
every mRNA shot of the FAKE VACCINE kills more people and it also
injures even more....

Add the risk of each shot and you're better off just having the virus.

The Democrat goal is always to force you to only have the choices they
give you and then stigmatize any choice that isn't what they wanted in
the first place.

Democrats kinder, gentler Fascism....

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
84 - My boss once told me "If you're NOT making mistakes, you're NOT
doing anything." He must think the Democrats are really really really
really busy.

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<Kkb1J.93485$Kv2.4466@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9948&group=alt.politics#9948

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 21:32:25 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 01:32 UTC

On 9/17/21 8:08 PM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 9/17/2021 4:50 PM, Barfley wrote:
>> Joe Biden's administration wants you dead.
>>
>> The third COVID shot is putting thousands of otherwise perfectly healthy
>> people in hospitals
>
> No, it isn't.  Almost no one has received a third shot, you fucking liar.

Because it's NOT safe...

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
310. Only in Democrats Dystopian America... Could Alexandra
Ocasio-Cortez and DEMOCRAT politicians talk about TAXING the rich at a
$30,000.00 a plate fund-raising event.

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<Erb1J.93487$Kv2.1540@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9949&group=alt.politics#9949

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: bumf...@att.net (OrigInfoJunkie)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 18:39:47 -0700
 by: OrigInfoJunkie - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 01:39 UTC

On 9/17/2021 6:32 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 9/17/21 8:08 PM, David Hartung wrote:
>> On 9/17/2021 4:50 PM, Barfley wrote:
>>> Joe Biden's administration wants you dead.
>>>
>>> The third COVID shot is putting thousands of otherwise perfectly healthy
>>> people in hospitals
>>
>> No, it isn't.  Almost no one has received a third shot, you fucking liar.
>
> Because it's NOT safe

No, because the FDA hasn't yet approved it. The vaccine is safe, and a third
shot of it will be deemed to be safe. It will be safe.

You're vaccinated.

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<XnsADA8D49E4DE41noemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9950&group=alt.politics#9950

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 20:54:51 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 01:54 UTC

BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-SURE@idiocracy.gov> wrote in

> On 9/17/21 7:50 PM, Barfley wrote:
>> Joe Biden's administration wants you dead.
>>
>> The third COVID shot is putting thousands of otherwise perfectly
>> healthy people in hospitals for no reason other than Democrat fear
>> and control.
>>
>> Symptoms include breathing difficulty, temperatures as high as
>> 104°F, coughing, choking, vomiting, uncontrollable self-soiling, no
>> appetite, fatigue and weakness.
>>
> I told Democrats here that was the case and they called me an idiot...
> every mRNA shot of the FAKE VACCINE kills more people and it also
> injures even more....

Name one person killed by the vaccine.

Just one, any one.

> Add the risk of each shot and you're better off just having the virus.

Tell that to the widows of all the
loudmouth antivaxxers who died from the
"fake" Covid virus.

Anti-Vax Radio Hosts Keep Dying From COVID
SEPTEMBER 3, 2021

Conservative radio hosts all across America
are losing their lives for the cause. In the
past month alone, five talk radio personalities
who were vocal COVID-19-deniers, anti-vaxxers,
or anti-maskers have all died after contracting
the virus. Most recently was WNDB�s Marc Bernier,
a late Daytona, Florida, talk radio host who
dubbed himself "Mr. Anti-Vax" in December while
assuring his listeners "I�m not taking it." True
to his word, Bernier contracted COVID-19 roughly
three weeks ago and his death was announced over
the weekend by his radio station��which had
awkwardly acknowledged his on-air "anti-vaccine"
commentary just before his passing. (WNDB was
contacted for clarification regarding its COVID-19
safety policies but the station did not respond.)
https://tinyurl.com/nnmmr6c3

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<3_e1J.23888$oY4.9910@fx20.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9964&group=alt.politics#9964

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: little.c...@heaven.con (Mary W. Moffat)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 22:41:17 -0700
 by: Mary W. Moffat - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 05:41 UTC

On 9/17/2021 5:59 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 9/17/21 7:50 PM, Barfley wrote:
>> Joe Biden's administration wants you dead.
>>
>> The third COVID shot is putting thousands of otherwise perfectly healthy
>> people in hospitals for no reason other than Democrat fear and control.
>>
>> Symptoms include breathing difficulty, temperatures as high as 104°F,
>> coughing, choking, vomiting, uncontrollable self-soiling, no appetite,
>> fatigue and weakness.
>>
> I told Democrats here that

The "Democrats" that you rant about don't exist.

#ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty is always going on about "[blah blah blah] 'the Democrats'
[blah blah blah]," but it is obvious — beyond obvious — that all he really means
is "the McCoys" or "the Hatfields," depending on which clan
#ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty is in. He just hates them because they're the other clan
and his whore grandmother told him at a young age to hate them, and being a good
obedient cracker boy, he does. Of course, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty being a racist
cracker boy, we *know* his whore grandmother was a Democrat when
#ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty was little, so she told him the other clan to hate was the
Republicans. Then the whore grandmother switched to being a Republican after
1964, as did most racist crackers, so #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty switched, too, and
now the other clan is the Democrats. The same is true of Hartung.

#ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty's grandmother was a whore. Eunice Wunderlich was a filthy
disease-spreading whore, too.

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<si53vi$h8m$2@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10020&group=alt.politics#10020

From: jtho...@gmail.com (Steve Cummings)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:26:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Cummings - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:26 UTC

Barfley wrote

> Joe Biden's administration wants you dead.
>
> The third COVID shot is putting thousands of otherwise perfectly healthy
> people in hospitals for no reason other than Democrat fear and control.

It's already killed over 600,000 Trump supporters and the toll is growing
steady. Trump only got vaccinated because he was duped into it. He thought
it was something else.

Married Alabama antique experts who regularly shared staunch anti-vax stance
on their YouTube channel both die of COVID just three weeks apart

Dusty and Tristan Graham, known for their staunch opposition to the
COVID-19 vaccine have both died from the disease within weeks of one another
News of their deaths was shared on a GoFundMe page that was originally
started last month to help pay for Tristan's funeral bills after she died
from the virus
Husband and wife team, known as 'Alabama Pickers, openly discussed how
they believed the jab was an affront to their human rights
Couple's channel had 10,000 subscribers before it was removed from
YouTube

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<si541a$h8m$3@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10021&group=alt.politics#10021

From: jtho...@gmail.com (Steve Cummings)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:27:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Cummings - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:27 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> Name one person killed by the vaccine.

all those trump supporters

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<UGo1J.115099$F26.3245@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10023&group=alt.politics#10023

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: out.of....@wyebur.con (Matt Singer)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 09:43:31 -0700
 by: Matt Singer - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:43 UTC

On 9/18/2021 9:27 AM, Steve Cummings wrote:
> Mitchell Holman wrote
>
>> Name one person killed by the vaccine.
>
> all those trump supporters

No, those knuckle-dragging stupid fucks were killed by COVID-19 itself, not by
the vaccine.

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<TVo1J.86918$rl3.43470@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10025&group=alt.politics#10025

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 12:59:30 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:59 UTC

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/figures/mm7031e2-F1.gif

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
283 - "Helping others , and NOT doing things that stop others from
seeking their own path, is an act of self control. The idea of
egalitarianism isn't what you *can do* for others but instead it's what
you *don't do* *to others* , that allows others to find their own way
without you interfering in their quest.
-BMUS-

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<Rap1J.3938$7U3.2180@fx24.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10026&group=alt.politics#10026

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: NoB...@noplace.com (NoBody)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 10:17:36 -0700
 by: NoBody - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 17:17 UTC

On 9/18/2021 9:59 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 9/18/21 12:43 PM, Matt Singer wrote:
>> On 9/18/2021 9:27 AM, Steve Cummings wrote:
>>> Mitchell Holman wrote

>>> all those trump supporters
>>>

>> No, those knuckle-dragging stupid fucks were killed by COVID-19 itself,
>> not by the vaccine.
> https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/figures/mm7031e2-F1.gif

Nothing to do with deaths or injuries *due to* the COVID vaccines, of course.

#ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty has no idea what this graph is portraying — not one
fucking clue. The brain-damaged ham hock "thinks" it's showing that the
vaccines are no good. It does not say that.

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<7b2dndKUIbBjaNr8nZ2dnUU7-IednZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10142&group=alt.politics#10142

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 22:46:21 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 02:46 UTC

On 9/17/21 7:50 PM, Barfley wrote:
> Joe Biden's administration wants you dead.
>
> The third COVID shot is putting thousands of otherwise perfectly healthy
> people in hospitals

1) Nobody's GOT the booster yet.

2) Interesting how the UK is proceeding with a mass
booster program starting next week.

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<DpmdnVr_IL_ya9r8nZ2dnUU7-WmdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10143&group=alt.politics#10143

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 19:48:16 -0700
 by: % - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 02:48 UTC

On 2021-09-19 7:46 p.m., SevenOverSix wrote:
> On 9/17/21 7:50 PM, Barfley wrote:
>> Joe Biden's administration wants you dead.
>>
>> The third COVID shot is putting thousands of otherwise perfectly healthy
>> people in hospitals
>
>   1) Nobody's GOT the booster yet.
>
>   2) Interesting how the UK is proceeding with a mass
>      booster program starting next week.

i've had 4 shots already

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<ndmdnYv5X85KB9X8nZ2dnUU7-cHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10158&group=alt.politics#10158

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 10:29:42 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 14:29 UTC

On 9/19/21 10:48 PM, % wrote:
> On 2021-09-19 7:46 p.m., SevenOverSix wrote:
>> On 9/17/21 7:50 PM, Barfley wrote:
>>> Joe Biden's administration wants you dead.
>>>
>>> The third COVID shot is putting thousands of otherwise perfectly healthy
>>> people in hospitals
>>
>>    1) Nobody's GOT the booster yet.
>>
>>    2) Interesting how the UK is proceeding with a mass
>>       booster program starting next week.
>
> i've had 4 shots already

How'd you manage that, BTW ? I had enough
trouble getting just the two.

Anyway, with Covid, more is better.

The ranks of the anti-vax seem to have thinned out
considerably during the past couple months. "Never !"
became "RIP" in a lot of cases. \

However, GOP dispagers aside, anti-vax is hardly an
American thing. There have been huge and persistent
street protests in the UK and Australia plus even
Putin couldn't get most Russians to give a damn (and
now his entire inner circle has caught it). There
has been fair resistance in France too. Data from
places like India is sketchy alas. AV is not a 'left'
or 'right' thing. It is a weird brain-circuit that
seems to be spread all over. Probably AV people in
China too - but there you kinda literally get a gun
put to your head if you're reluctant - Xi has
entered his Neo-Mao phase now.

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<slpkrr$j6n$98@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11922&group=alt.politics#11922

From: jtho...@gmail.com (Steve Cummings)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 21:06:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Cummings - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 21:06 UTC

Barfley wrote

> Joe Biden's administration wants you dead.
>
> The third COVID shot is putting thousands of otherwise perfectly healthy
> people in hospitals for no reason other than Democrat fear and control.

It's already killed over 600,000 Trump supporters and the toll is growing
steady. Trump only got vaccinated because he was duped into it. He thought
it was something else.

Married Alabama antique experts who regularly shared staunch anti-vax stance
on their YouTube channel both die of COVID just three weeks apart

Dusty and Tristan Graham, known for their staunch opposition to the
COVID-19 vaccine have both died from the disease within weeks of one another
News of their deaths was shared on a GoFundMe page that was originally
started last month to help pay for Tristan's funeral bills after she died
from the virus
Husband and wife team, known as 'Alabama Pickers, openly discussed how
they believed the jab was an affront to their human rights
Couple's channel had 10,000 subscribers before it was removed from
YouTube

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<slpkrr$j6n$99@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11923&group=alt.politics#11923

From: jtho...@gmail.com (Steve Cummings)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 21:06:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Cummings - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 21:06 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> Name one person killed by the vaccine.

all those trump supporters

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<XnsADD5941D373EFKE7PH@94.23.43.182>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11928&group=alt.politics#11928

From: alpha...@gmail.com (alphabet)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 21:33:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: alphabet - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 21:33 UTC

On 01 Nov 2021, Steve Cummings <jthomqx@gmail.com> posted some

From: Steve Cummings <jthomqx@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 21:06:03 -0000 (UTC)

> Mitchell Holman wrote
>
>> Name one person killed by the vaccine.
>
> all those trump supporters

Most are Democrats, but that's okay. Keep deluding yourself. You'll be
dead soon.

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<27ZfJ.25578$Kw9.9991@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11929&group=alt.politics#11929

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: NoB...@noplace.com (NoBody)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 14:38:05 -0700
 by: NoBody - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 21:38 UTC

On 9/17/2021 5:59 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 9/17/21 7:50 PM, Barfley wrote:
>> Joe Biden's administration wants you dead.
>>
>> The third COVID shot is putting thousands of otherwise perfectly healthy
>> people in hospitals for no reason other than Democrat fear and control.
>>
>> Symptoms include breathing difficulty, temperatures as high as 104°F,
>> coughing, choking, vomiting, uncontrollable self-soiling, no appetite,
>> fatigue and weakness.
>>
> I told Democrats here that was the case and they called me an idiot...
> every mRNA shot of the FAKE VACCINE kills more people and

No one has been killed by a COVID-19 vaccine.

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<nbSdnTqFNogmDh38nZ2dnUU7-R_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11956&group=alt.politics#11956

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival,soc.culture.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (1p166)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 21:26:18 -0400
 by: 1p166 - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 01:26 UTC

And NO 3rd shot will put a MILLIONS in the hospital, or
pine box.

The recent global figure, 5 MILLION dead of Covid and about
as many FUCKED UP by Covid, maybe permanently. Not everyone
died of Polio ... but they spent the rest of their lives
being wheeled around, or being very very stationary in
an Iron Lung.

And no, "thousands in hospitals" is BULLSHIT - but then
you Anti-Vax agitators are used to THAT stench ....

How'd the little shits put it in that movie ... "WE will
live and YOU will die" ... ?

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<srideh$5tvu$19@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14179&group=alt.politics#14179

From: jtho...@gmail.com (Steve Cummings)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:54:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Cummings - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:54 UTC

Barfley wrote

> Joe Biden's administration wants you dead.
>
> The third COVID shot is putting thousands of otherwise perfectly healthy
> people in hospitals for no reason other than Democrat fear and control.

It's already killed over 600,000 Trump supporters and the toll is growing
steady. Trump only got vaccinated because he was duped into it. He thought
it was something else.

Married Alabama antique experts who regularly shared staunch anti-vax stance
on their YouTube channel both die of COVID just three weeks apart

Dusty and Tristan Graham, known for their staunch opposition to the
COVID-19 vaccine have both died from the disease within weeks of one another
News of their deaths was shared on a GoFundMe page that was originally
started last month to help pay for Tristan's funeral bills after she died
from the virus
Husband and wife team, known as 'Alabama Pickers, openly discussed how
they believed the jab was an affront to their human rights
Couple's channel had 10,000 subscribers before it was removed from
YouTube

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<srideh$5tvu$20@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14180&group=alt.politics#14180

From: jtho...@gmail.com (Steve Cummings)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:54:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Cummings - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:54 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> Name one person killed by the vaccine.

all those trump supporters

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<ssq00e$ltma$74@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14789&group=alt.politics#14789

From: jtho...@gmail.com (Steve Cummings)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 23:10:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Cummings - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 23:10 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> Name one person killed by the vaccine.

all those trump supporters

Re: 3rd COVID shot putting thousands in hospitals

<ssq00e$ltma$75@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14790&group=alt.politics#14790

From: jtho...@gmail.com (Steve Cummings)