Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 09:30:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Co-"Bachelorette" D.O.A. ?
From: radioact...@gmail.com (radioacti...@gmail.com)
 by: radioacti...@gmail.c - Mon, 7 Jun 2021 16:30 UTC

Hey, weren't there supposed to be TWO ladies starring on the new season of my favorite junk TV series, alternating as it does this spring with its sister schlockfest, The Bachelor?

You know, those two ABC game shows where virtually every one of the invariably-dimwitted female AND male contestants knows few other adjectives besides "amazing", and seldom can muster even a single sentence bereft of two or three superfluous (not to mention gramaticaly-meaningless) employments of the word "like".

But I just heard a commercial newstalk radio ad touting tonight's premier of the "Katie" [or some such given name, surname unknown] season, with no mention of her originally-promised co-Bachelorette! I'd presume the absent bubble-brained babe flunked the producers' intelligence test, but it's clear they never administer one.

Anyone herein--who isn't ashamed to admit they watch the twin franchises-- know what happened? Thanks in advance!

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida

interests / alt.obituaries / Co-"Bachelorette" D.O.A. ?