Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 21:41:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Nelson
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 04:41 UTC

On Monday, April 25, 2022 at 3:11:33 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On Apr 25, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<596a7219-792d-464a...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Monday, April 25, 2022 at 5:25:50 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On Apr 24, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<4f07f600-8510-4ed7...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Drawing on previous experiences???
> > > Michael LeVine
> > > mle...@redshift.com
> > >
> > > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > > finding it everywhere,
> > > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > > Groucho Marx
> >
> > I am a great artist but I have trouble finding canvases so one night I was
> > walking through a back alley and I experienced some wonderful canvases which
> > had been tossed out but were still perfectly usable so I took them to my
> > artist place and I started drawing on past experiences, so to speak.
> Aisle hold my judgement till I see you “work"
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

I once ran an amusement park for children and we had all these little cars that children could ride called kiddy cars and when we parked them at night they had to be exactly right , the area where we stored them over night was an aisle basically , we had to park them in this aisle , so this lady came to visit our little amusement park and she was from an old game show and her name was Kitty Car Aisle.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Nelson

By: Jason Evans on Tue, 11 Jan 2022

256Jason Evans