Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 15:26:13 -0700 (PDT)
<0001HW.2824432F000CABD27000088DE38F@news.supernews.com> <cd574bea-32e1-4bd6-bfa8-cec21106be17n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.28250D0300015FD37000045E038F@news.supernews.com> <eab1a749-53ac-49dc-80e6-4a2385ded08en@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.28256BCB001796C5700003D8638F@news.supernews.com> <a4c93400-ee95-40dd-b103-3861a4181c30n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.2826903B0002C9C9700002D7038F@news.supernews.com> <d44a4846-0f02-4422-bd96-1f7d89fae95en@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.2826E70D00043A9070000BF2638F@news.supernews.com> <2ba13e00-9fac-4452-b246-07a626cd8859n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.2827C06A00027D3470000B9D138F@news.supernews.com> <29454ac6-2ded-422e-9170-db9e6fa11861n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.282932EF0002089B70000135338F@news.supernews.com> <2c57b75b-6068-4cf8-bbdc-d829f5d6a1dfn@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.282A83F800023ECA7000069F438F@news.supernews.com> <4f4be23f-66a9-4aa4-91a8-d544111e6db3n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.282AD66D0015923770000873E38F@news.supernews.com>
Subject: Re: 八里外送茶賴:693856八里找小姐,八
里出差叫小姐/全套服務/上門服務/按摩舒壓/
推拿/援交妹/一夜情/約妹打炮/吃魚喝茶
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Tue, 10 May 2022 22:26 UTC

On Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 12:20:51 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On May 10, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<4f4be23f-66a9-4aa4...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 6:29:02 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On May 9, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<2c57b75b-6068-4cf8...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Sorry, but my cats are very picky about the litter they use.
> > > Michael LeVine
> > > mle...@redshift.com
> > >
> > > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > > finding it everywhere,
> > > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > > Groucho Marx
> >
> > That was the name of my girlfriend before Darlene came along, Kitty Litter.
> So you took what I said litter-ally???
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

Yes quite literally she was born with the name of kitty litter but then as an adult she invented a line of litter which she named after herself kitty litter absolutely fascinating

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o 八里外送茶賴:693856八里找小姐,八里出

By: 楊硬 on Sat, 1 Jan 2022

231楊硬