Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 04:50:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Q: What do Democrats and porn stars have in common?
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Thu, 12 May 2022 11:50 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 4:48:18 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On May 11, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<5175281a-84ab-4c27...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 1:22:33 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On May 11, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<5f51e44e-fe1a-4221...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Did they use a Texas sized steak???
> > > Michael LeVine
> > > mle...@redshift.com
> > >
> > > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > > finding it everywhere,
> > > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > > Groucho Marx
> >
> > Texas sized steak???? hell that would be so big it would cover over about 14
> > of those little puny ass states up there in the Midwest if it was used as a
> > steak to revolve around
> >
> > and furthermore what's the stuff about all Texans being millionaires ? I
> > myself am in debt to the tune of $7,822,365.22
> Double that to include your share of the national debit
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

I wants had a national debit card it would let me charge millions if not billions if not trillions if not quadrillion of dollars just like Elon musk.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: Q: What do Democrats and porn stars have in common?

By: JAB on Fri, 18 Mar 2022

371JAB