Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 07:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Somewhat symbolic.
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sat, 21 May 2022 14:46 UTC

On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 3:55:40 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On May 20, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<12bdbee5-de68-4636...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 3:53:43 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On May 20, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<6fb0cd27-ed76-4ea5...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > But can you deliver -- like a mail man??
> > > Michael LeVine
> > > mle...@redshift.com
> > >
> > > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > > finding it everywhere,
> > > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > > Groucho Marx
> >
> > yes I can deliver Darlene was pregnant with our first child and she went into
> > labor we're driving to the hospital the baby was coming too soon for the
> > delivery room so I had to deliver the baby right there on the side of the
> > road a gooey bloody disgusting mess which will have to live out its miserable
> > life in this god-awful civilization we've created.
> As Tonto said to the Lone Ranger “What you mean WE white man?"
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

Wasn't it the case that Tonto went to Toronto for Esperano and pronto?

Also wasn't it the case that Claude Cooper copped my copper clappers and that I got so mad I clobbered him?

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Somewhat symbolic.

By: Lafe on Tue, 3 May 2022

218Lafe