Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 09:01:25 -0700 (PDT)
<0001HW.284612100002FA0070000D19D38F@news.supernews.com> <1a886db2-e9bc-4831-ae78-988df8c2a9a3n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.284750160001CA0870000372738F@news.supernews.com> <7b2aa30e-4776-42b2-bfb1-5cfc96d2ced9n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.2848B4D30003638470000144438F@news.supernews.com> <28a796c9-0981-4318-9a61-f24db4db6a0dn@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.284A184A0002B81E70000A30F38F@news.supernews.com> <918426f4-3557-4d64-b059-fb301b681306n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.284A9796001CDD7070000792E38F@news.supernews.com> <2e0cd3ac-2435-4e59-ba2b-56e2929456fdn@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.284B5AB20002658F70000AE0338F@news.supernews.com> <d408dc56-37bf-43b6-9122-cd24ba970d3cn@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.284BF66F000323C370000B41C38F@news.supernews.com> <5a00be1e-0af2-4cb6-866d-14dd86a0aa41n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.284DEF6E0001D76E700000F9C38F@news.supernews.com> <0e55ff8a-4ed4-421c-a90b-44f825ed767cn@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.284F45BA00013B7D70000A7CF38F@news.supernews.com>
Subject: Re: 八里外送茶賴:693856八里找小姐,八
里出差叫小姐/全套服務/上門服務/按摩舒壓/
推拿/援交妹/一夜情/約妹打炮/吃魚喝茶
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 16:01 UTC

On Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 3:37:21 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On Jun 6, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<0e55ff8a-4ed4-421c...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Monday, June 6, 2022 at 3:16:53 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On Jun 5, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<5a00be1e-0af2-4cb6...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > There is always someone who is willing to rattan you so they hit you with
> > > those sticks
> > > Michael LeVine
> > > mle...@redshift.com
> > >
> > > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > > finding it everywhere,
> > > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > > Groucho Marx
> >
> > I stutter real bad. somebody asked me what pets do you have in the house so I
> > told him I have a rattan a rattan a rattan a rat and a copperhead.
> And it is all your falter
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

I started to carry my copperhead outside for a restroom break but then I faltered. My grandmother used to stomp copperheads to death with her bare feet , when I've done it I at least wear some of those big black washrack boots so there was very little chance of the snake biting me.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o 八里外送茶賴:693856八里找小姐,八里出

By: 楊硬 on Sat, 1 Jan 2022

231楊硬