Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 23:51:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Somewhat symbolic.
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 06:51 UTC

On Friday, June 17, 2022 at 3:43:25 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On Jun 16, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<ae18515a-f186-48cd...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Thursday, June 16, 2022 at 1:13:10 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On Jun 16, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<c461e6ae-e105-4be4...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > \Thats nothing --- documents I found a record of over 900 men in 12 hours.
> > >
> > > https://www.askmen.com/sex/sex_tips/sex-world-records.html
> > > Michael LeVine
> > > mle...@redshift.com
> > >
> > > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > > finding it everywhere,
> > > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > > Groucho Marx
> >
> > I wonder if Linda could walk after that?
> A good looking dish like that would have been rubbed raw (A real chafe-ing
> dish)
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

I saw a movie I can't remember the title but it took place around 1600 or so and it showed a woman and her two daughters that had been repeatedly raped and then they showed them walking along a road afterwards and they weren't walking too steadily is about all I have to say about it.

Then there was that infamous scene in "blazing saddles " where they were hiring thugs and Harvey Korman asks one man what his qualifications for the job are and he replied :

Rape , murder , arson and rape.

Harvey asked "you mention rape twice , why is that?"

and the thug said "I like rape."

I'm sure in the future someone will see this and I'll catch all kind of flack for insensitivity towards women but it's like that line in the song "unwritten " which goes "I just can't live that way."

I just can't be decent and honest and pure when my mind has been twisted by LSD.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Somewhat symbolic.

By: Lafe on Tue, 3 May 2022

218Lafe