Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 12:45:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Q: What do Democrats and porn stars have in common?
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 19:45 UTC

On Saturday, June 18, 2022 at 3:26:15 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On Jun 18, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<e6ea9c96-135d-45c3...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Friday, June 17, 2022 at 3:40:33 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On Jun 16, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<ad8376d3-2ec9-482d...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > The real headache with those padgents is keeping out the pedophiles
> > > Michael LeVine
> > > mle...@redshift.com
> > >
> > > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > > finding it everywhere,
> > > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > > Groucho Marx
> >
> > Well hopefully the pedophiles can't actually get to the little girls I would
> > assume .
> >
> > there's a movie I believe called "bad grandpa ". there was an 8 year old or
> > so boy that they had doing cross dressing that I thought wasn't very wise.
> Or the kid could have been a smart ass.
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Mark

I wrote a science-fiction story concerning a race of intelligent beans living on a planet round Alpha cententory and their brains were actually in their ass ,they were called smart asses. Their donkeys were intelligent too.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: Q: What do Democrats and porn stars have in common?

By: JAB on Fri, 18 Mar 2022

371JAB